Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Laide Bakare Poses With The Range Rover Taken Away From Bisi Ibidapo-obe (PHOTOS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laide Bakare Poses With The Range Rover Taken Away From Bisi Ibidapo-obe (PHOTOS (3875 Views)

Picture Of Bisi Ibidapo-Obe & Her Baby / Pictures From Bisi Komolafe's Funeral / Dino Melaye's Wife Responds To Bisi Ibidapo Obe Pregnancy Tales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laide Bakare Poses With The Range Rover Taken Away From Bisi Ibidapo-obe (PHOTOS by joyli: 8:31pm On May 12, 2013
According to ush ... ush BUZZ the man actress Laide Bakare set to wed, and carrying his baby is her colleague, Bisi Ibidapo-Obe's ex-lover. And this is one issue that led to her marriage break-up. The Range Rover jeep she has been driving around town once belonged to Bisi.

The Jeep which was bought for Bisi by the 'actor in the middle' was withdrawn from her and presented to Laide as a gift. Not only that, She was also asked to evacuate the apartment given to her by the same man and given to Laide. For now, both the actresses are said not to be in good terms ... They just can't see eye to eye talk-less of standing each other.

Re: Laide Bakare Poses With The Range Rover Taken Away From Bisi Ibidapo-obe (PHOTOS by joyli: 8:33pm On May 12, 2013

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laide Bakare Poses With The Range Rover Taken Away From Bisi Ibidapo-obe (PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 12, 2013
Shameless things.
Re: Laide Bakare Poses With The Range Rover Taken Away From Bisi Ibidapo-obe (PHOTOS by Dammiesugar(f): 8:45pm On May 12, 2013
All these nollywood aristos no dey tire?
Re: Laide Bakare Poses With The Range Rover Taken Away From Bisi Ibidapo-obe (PHOTOS by tinuolababy(f): 9:19pm On May 12, 2013
Some people too like second hand things sad
Re: Laide Bakare Poses With The Range Rover Taken Away From Bisi Ibidapo-obe (PHOTOS by tjfulloption(m): 9:32pm On May 12, 2013
grin grin grin pasan t'afi na iyale, o'nbe loke fun iyawo

5 Likes

Re: Laide Bakare Poses With The Range Rover Taken Away From Bisi Ibidapo-obe (PHOTOS by LesbianBoy(m): 10:02pm On May 12, 2013
Is she still a virgin
Re: Laide Bakare Poses With The Range Rover Taken Away From Bisi Ibidapo-obe (PHOTOS by chymystique(f): 10:30pm On May 12, 2013
Are Diz Future Mothers ... Agents Of Satan undecided angry
Re: Laide Bakare Poses With The Range Rover Taken Away From Bisi Ibidapo-obe (PHOTOS by Cuddlemii: 10:40pm On May 12, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Laide Bakare Poses With The Range Rover Taken Away From Bisi Ibidapo-obe (PHOTOS by Airforce1(m): 10:50pm On May 12, 2013
Shameless woman
Her native doctor must be very very powerful

1 Like

Re: Laide Bakare Poses With The Range Rover Taken Away From Bisi Ibidapo-obe (PHOTOS by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 12, 2013
see as she resemble "puff-puff"
Re: Laide Bakare Poses With The Range Rover Taken Away From Bisi Ibidapo-obe (PHOTOS by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 12, 2013
shameless - can u imagine what these women will teach their daughters (if they have any)
Re: Laide Bakare Poses With The Range Rover Taken Away From Bisi Ibidapo-obe (PHOTOS by Nobody: 11:46pm On May 12, 2013
Airforce1:

21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation

sincerely airforce1 I aint got ur time right now, maybe later smiley
Re: Laide Bakare Poses With The Range Rover Taken Away From Bisi Ibidapo-obe (PHOTOS by Airforce1(m): 11:49pm On May 12, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: Laide Bakare Poses With The Range Rover Taken Away From Bisi Ibidapo-obe (PHOTOS by nellaluv(f): 11:58pm On May 12, 2013
Shameless recyclers, yeye dey smell lipsrsealed
Re: Laide Bakare Poses With The Range Rover Taken Away From Bisi Ibidapo-obe (PHOTOS by GeneralJ(m): 2:16am On May 13, 2013

This is the oga at the top that provided this for her ohhh
Re: Laide Bakare Poses With The Range Rover Taken Away From Bisi Ibidapo-obe (PHOTOS by cashflowpc(m): 5:46am On May 13, 2013
Girls and money sha!
Re: Laide Bakare Poses With The Range Rover Taken Away From Bisi Ibidapo-obe (PHOTOS by waleadex(m): 6:48am On May 13, 2013
I used to be familiar with most of these Nollywood guys especially the yoruba ones. What they do sometimes gives me a great concern but I guess they have their lives to live just like the rest of us who are not in the limelight. I remember discussing with one of the ladies about the *shi.ts* they do that go on to the web. She said that whatever they post on the web is majorly viewed by their facebook friends,and of course their facebook friends will always applaud them no matter how bad their posts are. When I later told her about Nairaland and how intelligent Nairalanders are,the way members criticise and applaud worthy people,she became cautious and promised never to posts stuffs that can deter her image.
90% of them are so fake that they won't ever be real!!!
Re: Laide Bakare Poses With The Range Rover Taken Away From Bisi Ibidapo-obe (PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:32am On May 13, 2013
pro01: Shameless things.
lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Laide Bakare Poses With The Range Rover Taken Away From Bisi Ibidapo-obe (PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:34am On May 13, 2013
waleadex: I used to be familiar with most of these Nollywood guys especially the yoruba ones. What they do sometimes gives me a great concern but I guess they have their lives to live just like the rest of us who are not in the limelight. I remember discussing with one of the ladies about the *shi.ts* they do that go on to the web. She said that whatever they post on the web is majorly viewed by their facebook friends,and of course their facebook friends will always applaud them no matter how bad their posts are. When I later told her about Nairaland and how intelligent Nairalanders are,the way members criticise and applaud worthy people,she became cautious and promised never to posts stuffs that can deter her image.
90% of them are so fake that they won't ever be real!!!
name names cheesy
Re: Laide Bakare Poses With The Range Rover Taken Away From Bisi Ibidapo-obe (PHOTOS by SlyIg(f): 8:37am On May 13, 2013
pro01: Shameless things.
thank you for this lovely description for these idiotts.
Re: Laide Bakare Poses With The Range Rover Taken Away From Bisi Ibidapo-obe (PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:37am On May 13, 2013
GeneralJ:
This is the oga at the top that provided this for her ohhh
seun's rule DONT POST DISGUSTING PICTURES ON ANY PART OF NAIRALAND.DONT POST FALSE OR MISLEADING INFORMARTION (via pictures)
Re: Laide Bakare Poses With The Range Rover Taken Away From Bisi Ibidapo-obe (PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:40am On May 13, 2013
cotton101: shameless - can u imagine what these women will teach their daughters (if they have any)
laide bakare has a dughter and she is a good and swift learner cheesy
Re: Laide Bakare Poses With The Range Rover Taken Away From Bisi Ibidapo-obe (PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:41am On May 13, 2013
cotton101: shameless - can u imagine what these women will teach their daughters (if they have any)
laide bakare has a daughter and she is a good and swift learner cheesy
Re: Laide Bakare Poses With The Range Rover Taken Away From Bisi Ibidapo-obe (PHOTOS by waleadex(m): 8:44am On May 13, 2013
kulyie: name names cheesy
I dey come o grin
Re: Laide Bakare Poses With The Range Rover Taken Away From Bisi Ibidapo-obe (PHOTOS by tjfulloption(m): 8:50am On May 13, 2013
kulyie: seun's rule DONT POST DISGUSTING PICTURES ON ANY PART OF NAIRALAND.DONT POST FALSE OR MISLEADING INFORMARTION (via pictures)

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Laide Bakare Poses With The Range Rover Taken Away From Bisi Ibidapo-obe (PHOTOS by joshz1: 8:57am On May 13, 2013
Hi Forumites!

Download this free Mobile Dstv Software
No doubts it's new and amazing
Just click the link below and enjoy!

http://dstvconect..com

Hi Forumites!

Hi Forumites!

Re: Laide Bakare Poses With The Range Rover Taken Away From Bisi Ibidapo-obe (PHOTOS by effisyman: 12:07pm On May 13, 2013
Men....i comot cap

when the man finsih bleeping her too, he would collect the RR and woo another celebrity with it.

But why are these women like this?

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna Flaunts Her Beautiful Body In A Black Playsuit, At Her Perfume Launch. / EMOTIONAL: Parents Shed Tears For Their Sons's Xmas Present / Jay Z & Beyonce, Kim & Kanye West, Donjazzy & Oother Celebrities Turn Up For Flo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.