Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,478 members, 7,819,739 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Denrele's New Super Hot Pictures! - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Denrele's New Super Hot Pictures! (27602 Views)

Cynthia Morgan Dating Burna Boy (Hot Pictures) / 9 Hot Pictures Of Portuguese Princess And Her HOT Body. Rate With Ratio 10 / Hot Pictures Of North West With Her Celeb Parents; Kanye West And Kim Kardashian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Denrele's New Super Hot Pictures! by hectorswag(m): 10:30am On May 13, 2013
Abeg free the guy, its all part of branding! You sef try come out with something unique and out of the ordinary, no matter how bizarre, as long as you can create as much controversy, people will start to talk about you, those that will criticize and those that will admire. Denrele is just one of such wink
Re: Denrele's New Super Hot Pictures! by Nobody: 10:32am On May 13, 2013
Mumulity
Re: Denrele's New Super Hot Pictures! by Jhulyan(m): 10:33am On May 13, 2013
Bofemsky: On what charges?
for murdering fashion
Re: Denrele's New Super Hot Pictures! by Erotex(m): 10:34am On May 13, 2013
seems like he want to be a girl
Re: Denrele's New Super Hot Pictures! by Jhulyan(m): 10:35am On May 13, 2013
y2kaustin: these guy needs rigorous deliverance,he has been bought over by the kingdom of darkness....so sad,lost another lost,but could be recovered soul.. sad sad cry
who's bought urs kingdom of light Abi?
Re: Denrele's New Super Hot Pictures! by Scottx(m): 10:35am On May 13, 2013
So gay.....
Re: Denrele's New Super Hot Pictures! by Nobody: 10:39am On May 13, 2013
Okija juju:

#Acting like a Homo!!
#Promoting Homos
#Encouraging Homos

I am not homophobic o!! Just asking a simple question..

I think being homophobic is only a natural reaction which one needn't hide.
I'm proudly homophobic and im a potential danger to the lives and properties pf homos angry

1 Like

Re: Denrele's New Super Hot Pictures! by Nobody: 10:40am On May 13, 2013
he's so pretty
Re: Denrele's New Super Hot Pictures! by Nobody: 10:43am On May 13, 2013
Re: Denrele's New Super Hot Pictures! by tiwatomi(m): 10:50am On May 13, 2013
[/color][color=#000099]
Denrele oooooooooooooo, you no go kill person. I wish you the best....................lol
Re: Denrele's New Super Hot Pictures! by Alpacheners(m): 10:52am On May 13, 2013
That is his personality.
Re: Denrele's New Super Hot Pictures! by moneyhungry(m): 10:54am On May 13, 2013
30DB4FA6: I use to hate on this guy b4 around 2011 I dnt know why am liking him naw undecided to the extent of even following him on tweet_ter
^^^ it's normal for gay.s.
Re: Denrele's New Super Hot Pictures! by Nobody: 10:54am On May 13, 2013
Ultra gay sad
Re: Denrele's New Super Hot Pictures! by moneyhungry(m): 10:56am On May 13, 2013
9jacrip:

I think being homophobic is only a natural reaction which one needn't hide.
I'm proudly homophobic and im a potential danger to the lives and properties pf homos angry
me too.
Re: Denrele's New Super Hot Pictures! by cutierashy(f): 11:05am On May 13, 2013
Oga Ό̲̣̣̣̥°˚˚˚,olorun a ri ejo da
Re: Denrele's New Super Hot Pictures! by dopeJemi: 11:06am On May 13, 2013
Airforce1:

Please Denrele is a full grown man and not a boy.

I don't think he's normal though.

#myopinion*

I call peopLe Like him boys, so watchu gon' do?
Re: Denrele's New Super Hot Pictures! by blackbeau1(f): 11:12am On May 13, 2013
this guy is so gayyyyyyyyyyyy.
Re: Denrele's New Super Hot Pictures! by Nobody: 11:13am On May 13, 2013
The guy's fashion sense boils my blood. To all those screaming creativity, there's nothing creative about someone looking like he was dropped from an alien world. He looks like a total freak all the time.
Re: Denrele's New Super Hot Pictures! by Lilimax(f): 11:14am On May 13, 2013
Mcleo007: Haters, stay and keep hating eh! Dude is making his money and cruising to places yall can never get to, not even in your lifetime or after life. He's a style icon, take it or leave it. Check the meaning of style and icon in the dictionary to understand just what i mean. He's a nice guy, if you get to meet him. And don't even talk about him being gay. I so doubt he is. Marilyn Mason dress way weirder than Denrele and he's not gay. undecided
People often find it difficult to differentiate between the real life of a 'star' from their stage life.
Although I've not met Denrele one on one, I don't think his way of dressing on set reflects his real life.
If it does, he's gone tongue tongue.

1 Like

Re: Denrele's New Super Hot Pictures! by stebell(m): 11:14am On May 13, 2013
And how on Earth did dis non educative thread hit front page. I think de best tin for me to do now is to stop visiting Nland. I'n tired of seeing rubbish here. Outta here.

Walks out......
Re: Denrele's New Super Hot Pictures! by spacebus: 11:14am On May 13, 2013
Bofemsky: On what charges?

on gay charges!
Re: Denrele's New Super Hot Pictures! by konn: 11:20am On May 13, 2013
9jadelta: dude is so gay

SECONDED
Re: Denrele's New Super Hot Pictures! by Nobody: 11:25am On May 13, 2013
weird undecided
Re: Denrele's New Super Hot Pictures! by Exponental(m): 11:27am On May 13, 2013
Adenrele is not only gay but must also be menstrating!

1 Like

Re: Denrele's New Super Hot Pictures! by ollybosieb: 11:29am On May 13, 2013
Keep it up .... your sexuality is your problem not any's. The guy is an African Ru Paul.
Re: Denrele's New Super Hot Pictures! by fubbyy(m): 11:30am On May 13, 2013
The guy is achieving his intentions which is getting attentions and he's becoming more popular and making money out of it while y'all are here beefing

Ride on homie, life's too short
Re: Denrele's New Super Hot Pictures! by AdekunleBalogun: 11:30am On May 13, 2013
DENRELE OFLIFE......

Re: Denrele's New Super Hot Pictures! by Sweetapple007(f): 11:30am On May 13, 2013
The guy is super handsome!
Re: Denrele's New Super Hot Pictures! by odizzy: 11:37am On May 13, 2013
30DB4FA6: I use to hate on this guy b4 around 2011 I dnt know why am liking him naw undecided to the extent of even following him on tweet_ter
simple because ur man joystick is taking anoda strange shape
Re: Denrele's New Super Hot Pictures! by Edoboy1(m): 11:41am On May 13, 2013
tohirah: Me I like Denrele oooo........ He's just being himself
. True,me self nor hate am. But tell me the truth, you might be able to go out with this guy, but will you be able to take him home as your fiance when he proposes to you? You fit marry another woman as ur husband?
Re: Denrele's New Super Hot Pictures! by nijanigga: 11:43am On May 13, 2013
Nigeria 'baby factory' raided in Imo state.Ibo people with money,one man impregnates 17 teenage girls.
source:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-22484318
Re: Denrele's New Super Hot Pictures! by Decryptor(m): 11:47am On May 13, 2013
cool4ny:

"You aired together" (your word). Now my question is...where are you now? unknown? or popular?. He is a smart dude, this guy is creative and people r talking about him. The only way you can make money in showbiz is if you are relevant. r u?
Well to answer your question...I am not into showbiz for now. Left all that a very long time ago to carve a niche in ICT. I don't have to be well known or popular as you put it cos it's not everybody who needs to be seen on TV but what i'm saying is why make a negative mark in entertainment industry by appearance? What a person put on speaks volumes of whom he is/what he stands for. We aired together in that tv programe which sought to bring out the best in the Nigerian child of the late 80's and early 90's all of which are adults now. Can we say that Denrele is acting out on a positive note of what that educational show aimed for today? I don't think any child of today would say his/her role model is the likes of Denrele or Charlie Boy. To be famous is not bad but achieve fame with sanity.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Heeds To Paul O. Advice: "I Will Delete Post About Churchill" / Seun Egbegbe Leaves For Malaysia After Phone Theft Saga / Was It All A Lie? Mercy Aigbe Shares Loved Up Picture With Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.