Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? (22170 Views)

Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) / Topic Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Topics) / Veteran Actress Ngozi Ezeonu Loses Her Mum: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? by abujalapdog(m): 9:08am On May 13, 2013
Can any shade more light if it is morally right or there is any spiritual implications for a 29yr old graduate to sleep the same bed with her mum till date? I have seen that this thing affect her relationship with her boy friend alot because she hardly tolerate men around her. Can anyone contribute anything they feel might be helpful?
Re: Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? by abujalapdog(m): 9:11am On May 13, 2013
@Mod can u help put it on the front page, so that i can learn from people's view thanks.
Re: Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? by Ramcie(f): 9:28am On May 13, 2013
Re: Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? by Ramcie(f): 9:30am On May 13, 2013
I don't see any issue here. The said girl should check herself and stop all these spiritual thoughts. my parents got divorced when I was only 6months old so I spent all my life sleeping on the same bed with my mum and it didn't in any way move me away from men. In fact, I had my share of boyfriends before I got married and all these happened for straight 25years. So bone all these spiritual stuffs. if one starts thinking spiritual one can't move forward. Probably she is a victim of molestation. #justsaying.

11 Likes

Re: Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 13, 2013
Sleeping on the same bed with a 29 year old?
Na wa oh
undecided
Re: Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? by Freiburger(m): 4:43pm On May 13, 2013
With her mum wouldn't be a problem, but with his mum means something has gone wrong.

7 Likes

Re: Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 13, 2013
It depends on what is in her mind about this action and how she feels about it..

1 Like

Re: Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? by Sleekbaby(f): 5:04pm On May 13, 2013
There is notin wrong wit it @all, she shld chk herslf
Re: Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? by ifyfaith: 5:04pm On May 13, 2013
i dont think there is something wrong with that only if she is just not good with guys generally.
Re: Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? by Nwaoguta(m): 5:05pm On May 13, 2013
Nothing wrong in that.
Re: Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? by Mudley313: 5:05pm On May 13, 2013
Nothing spiritual. Nigerians na wah for una sef, but maybe maybe broader psychological issues (not implications) like she's so close to her mum, it's hard for them to let go thus affecting her having a healthy relationship with guys due to probably an unhealthy adult relationship wit mum whom refuse to cut the umbilical cord

2 Likes

Re: Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? by tonididdy(m): 5:06pm On May 13, 2013
abujalapdog: Can any shade more light if it is morally right or there is any spiritual implications for a 29yr old graduate to sleep the same bed with her mum till date? I have seen that this thing affect her relationship with her boy friend alot because she hardly tolerate men around her. Can anyone contribute anything they feel might be helpful?
she can sleep in same bird with her mum.they are of yhesame sex,so no wahala BUT a son and his mother sharing one BED...no way,totally awkward.
Re: Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 13, 2013
nothing spiritual about it.

except if something else happens when they are sleeping on the bed undecided.
Re: Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 13, 2013

1 Like

Re: Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 13, 2013

OP, please tell this person to face their issues squarely rather than blaming 'Ogbanje' and 'winches' o.
Re: Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? by yuzedo: 5:13pm On May 13, 2013
op bro, is d mom sexxyyyyy?? wink tongue tongue
Re: Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 13, 2013
Ewww
Re: Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? by Ijawboi(m): 5:15pm On May 13, 2013
Is that slut tonto sharing a bed with her mom??
Re: Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 13, 2013
Couple of years ago I was sleeping with my mom and she woke me up guess what I was talking about sex in my dreams and she heard everything! Since then I can't even take a nap be it afternoon or night close to my mom.

2 Likes

Re: Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? by Sloganz: 5:22pm On May 13, 2013
What the fuack? angry
Re: Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 13, 2013
abujalapdog: Can any shade more light if it is morally right or there is any spiritual implications for a 29yr old graduate to sleep the same bed with her mum till date? I have seen that this thing affect her relationship with her boy friend alot because she hardly tolerate men around her. Can anyone contribute anything they feel might be helpful?

1st of all, are u sure u ain't the 29yr old lady? Confess so dat we can administer your proper medicine tongue
Re: Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? by Dempsy(m): 5:29pm On May 13, 2013
Freiburger: With her mum wouldn't be a problem, but with his mum means something has gone wrong.
...........nawaaoh grin
Freiburger: With her mum wouldn't be a problem, but with his mum means something has gone wrong.
...........nawaaoh
Re: Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? by Raypawer(m): 5:29pm On May 13, 2013
ocman: It depends on what is in her mind about this action and how she feels about it..
gbam!

Best reply, its just a game of mind..
Re: Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? by olumaxi(m): 5:31pm On May 13, 2013
Yeah,somtin is wrong..they wake each-other up to attend meetins

2 Likes

Re: Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? by AtheistD(m): 5:33pm On May 13, 2013
She has attachment and emotional issues. She can handle it however if she has the willpower.
Re: Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? by 50calibre(m): 5:38pm On May 13, 2013
Whats the big deal? Nothing wrong with that at all, I share bed with my mum anytime I like.
Re: Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:44pm On May 13, 2013
There shld be.
Re: Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? by Odunharry(m): 5:46pm On May 13, 2013
i dnt think sharing d same bed with her mum has anything to do with her relationship..
Op lemme ask u, how many guys has she dated??when she was 19,what was her love life like?was she happy with it or not??is this just happening recently?..
She should check herself..
Re: Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? by DICKtator: 5:46pm On May 13, 2013
What if they lived in a one-room apartment and they just had to share bed?
I see nothing wrong in that!!

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? by DECOtech(m): 5:49pm On May 13, 2013
All she just needs to do is to re-caliberate her mind. No too much talk about this.
Re: Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? by aniiii(f): 5:52pm On May 13, 2013
i love nigerians grin

they are soo sexxual kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

15 Most Used Cliche/slangs On Nairaland / Homeless Man Has Been Living In A Grave For The Last 15 Years / Supreme Court Ends Four-decade Old Land Dispute In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.