Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape (34339 Views)

Nigerian Dies From Beating Over Attempted Rape In Malaysia / Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! / Teenager Kills Boyfriend For Attempted Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by cold(m): 12:09pm On May 13, 2013
Oh well,I guess that's one less problem to worry about.Nonetheless,further investigations should be carried out to ensure the girl's story checks out.
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by devour129: 12:11pm On May 13, 2013
So sad for the girl,am sure this incident will be hard to forget as for the badt guy he deserved what he got.
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by jmoore(m): 12:11pm On May 13, 2013
R@pe is a weapon of destruction. Defend yourself if you have the chance. Many victims of r@pe never lived to celebrate their next birthday.
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 13, 2013
DON EWIZZY HAD IT COMING

1 Like

Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by devour129: 12:12pm On May 13, 2013
DICKtator:
“I reported at home and we went to the police station to report. By the time we got back to the house, he was dead. It was in the morning that it was seen clearly that the knife pierced his heart.”

Sunday Tribune gathered that the deceased’s mother had been so distraught about his death that she had been calling for justice to be done to her son’s killer.

heartfelt emotions that was why it went straight to the heart!!!
LMAO @ Justice. If the lady's account is true then justice has already played its part!!
grin grin grin grin
GBAM
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by wellmax(m): 12:13pm On May 13, 2013
Self defense indeed. Did you read where she mentioned that he was drunk.
Anyways the dead don't talk, so the girl can say whatever she likes.
A guy took you to his house in the night, he's drunk and you wonder what he will do, celebrate birthday I guess.
The girl is simply wayward.

5 Likes

Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by HezronLorraine(m): 12:13pm On May 13, 2013
dr.genius:
the young girl has only acted in self defense since she was about to be attacked sexually and a according to section 42, sub section1 of the constitution, if a person is attacked physically, or sexually , and acts in self defense then the person should be discharged and acquitted
totally seconded,but we need to be remindes the court of law won't act or pass a verdict based on sentiments.if no substantial evidence is provided to back her claim,she's heading straight to jail probably at a reduced sentence.Nigeria lacks quality crime scene investigations.only her faith and the services of a good lawyer and clamours of rights activist can save her.
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by Dreamflyin(m): 12:13pm On May 13, 2013
Wen i first saw d story on FB, i was surprised hw peeps were insultin d gal because she followed d dude home. Lets be frank;
d gal like d dude to follow him home. Evry lady would giv u a green light to toast her, nt s§x her. She did wat alot of gals has been doin for ages to guys they'll like to date.
D dude tuk d familiarity to a higher extent cos he've been takin advantage of oda gals like dat. He's a big boy in his own might, n naturally gals will flock around him, but forcin himself on a gal is a no no.
It's surprising dat alot of Nigerians don't really knw wat a RAP€ is!
Dis kind of rape is common in all Nigerian tertiary institutions. As am talkin rite nw, i knw up2 30 girls are raped at d moment across our universites!

9 Likes

Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by Fishout(m): 12:14pm On May 13, 2013
I can blame anyone because it was one side story.so i just want poeple to learn frm this bad story.RIP to d dead boy.
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by Selwin256(m): 12:15pm On May 13, 2013
Nawaooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by tellwisdom: 12:15pm On May 13, 2013
Did he die??

1 Like

Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by olapluto(m): 12:16pm On May 13, 2013
I'm sorry but her story doesnt add up. Which responsible girl follows a man to his house at 8pm? allows him to take her through the backdoor? They went in, sat with him till he started getting close? While the dead cannot talk, closer examination of the suspect's statement can help unravel the situation. However, I think she should be released and monitored while the prosecution make their case.

3 Likes

Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by olumaxi(m): 12:17pm On May 13, 2013
I wouldnt want to pas any judgement on a one part story..no witnes yet to proof if d gal av actualy told d truth..i think ha friend fumbi can stil giv d police som clue..meanwhile,d dead guy was puttin on only boxers wch culd butres d point d girl has made...i think d guy shld b checkd if he was actualy on alcohol..but nawa 4 naija girls o,longer throat no go kil u na o
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by Youngzedd(m): 12:17pm On May 13, 2013
Rest in hell to the deceased.
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by whitedolphine(m): 12:18pm On May 13, 2013
Na waha oh God please guild my path
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by Trendytessy(f): 12:18pm On May 13, 2013
Serves the useless boy right. Big-ups to the girl!

2 Likes

Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by noskeybaba: 12:19pm On May 13, 2013
Set her free!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 13, 2013
wellmax: Self defense indeed. Did you read where she mentioned that he was drunk.
Anyways the dead don't talk, so the girl can say whatever she likes.
A guy took you to his house in the night, he's drunk and you wonder what he will do, celebrate birthday I guess.
The girl is simply wayward.
Did you also read the part where she mentioned that she didn't realize he was drunk until she smelled his breath which was when they were in the house?

Next time, read the complete story, word for word before commenting like a wayward.

8 Likes

Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by eforce: 12:23pm On May 13, 2013
Nice! Here are other ways to prevent yourself from being r.ap.ed.

http://www.elijahforce..com/2013/03/how-to-prevent-rape.html
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by bokohalal(m): 12:25pm On May 13, 2013
No, means, no. The girl's story is believeable and should persuade a court of law to set her free. But if na my broda im be I no go see am like dat.
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by Engineer1985(m): 12:25pm On May 13, 2013
There's more to the story than what meets the eye, and it's quite unfortunate the death cannot speak. Lets hope the police will do a thorough investigation and come out with something positive.
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by AGgal(f): 12:25pm On May 13, 2013
yuzedo: Abeg free the poor girl ojare! undecided He was founding toto, he have see more than toto. cheesy

Well, is time to drink my reach man morning juice. Ah, live is good! noborry stabbing my nyash bicos of toto, womens gimme free wen dey see my man shun and big jip. wink
Hahahahahahahaha! Plantain island olodo! @Topic,dude got wat he deserved. D saying "all men r potential rapists",is so true
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by adexsimply(m): 12:25pm On May 13, 2013

“On my birthday on May 5, I went to help a lady in our neighbourhood after coming back from church. When I checked my phone late , I saw Ayobami’s call among others that I had missed. I called him back and while chatting, I told him that day was my birthday . He congratulated me and said it was worth celebrating. I told him I was only marking it.
why did u tell him? were you expecting sumthn from him?

“He asked where I was and I said Ologuneru, he then asked me to join him at Ologuneru junction. I went there at about 7p.m. and I saw him come out of a beer parlour. I didn’t know that he was already drunk. On getting to his apartment, he took me through the back door. When I asked why, he said the lock on the front door was bad so he locked it with a padlock.
very stupid!! at 7pm? you would meet a guy you hardly knw? he came out of the beer parlour and you stupidly agreed to go home with him?

“I told him I preferred to sit outside because it was pitch dark inside.
you told him but you didnt mean it..
He opened the front door and I went in. We put on torchlights. I made a call to a friend while he was busy on his laptop. Later, he made a call to his mother. [i]We started discussing about school days again [/i]and he then went to the kitchen and offered me water. I told him I was o.k. and he went into the kitchen again.”
what da phuck?why the heck would you be discussing with him around 8pm? dem use discussion do u ni?

As much as the guy was wrong..methinks the girl is crooked too

6 Likes

Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 13, 2013
A sorry case..sad

I don't have anything to say about Oyinyechi :/ but I feel absolutely sorry for the young man, who died in his youthful age. A true victim of divorce gone sour..sad He must have been left to himself for a loong time, it's never easy to be 'inbetween'. Methinks, it's high time a 'stringent' family law was put in place that would enforce both parties/parents are readily involved in the 'wholesome' development of the child/children in divorce cases.

The parents should be held responsible! Ce finis. I still don't get why a woman, after divorce would get married and refused to take her child/children into her new home? Why marry a man that wouldn't accept you and your kids? It's appalling to reveal what some of these young people are exposed to when they are left out of the family circle and forced to live with relatives or thrown to boarding houses.
Women need to take decisive steps that would favour her and her household and not her's only.

We have a recent case, a 10year old boy. Yes, momma dumbed him immediately after she remarried. And, the father is also somewhere with his new wife...caring less about his first child. Poor boy! This young man has become a street boy no education. No parental care...!

Regardless of whatever caused the separation. Children shouldn't be made to suffer for their parents' inadequacies. I wish to meet with the late boy's mama....aaarrrggh #IdeyVex #han-han .
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by Jeezyy(m): 12:26pm On May 13, 2013
If it were d whites, der don't even need a witness, weren't der evidence of a struggle?, wen der were running around d house didn't der turn d place upside down?, r der no fingerprints?. Nigerian police r just incapable, der shud invite foreign hands if der nid quick justice.
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by Seunolugbala: 12:26pm On May 13, 2013
Na wa oh 4 naija, sec skul student don bcom omatse cult group in alakyo vilage wia ova 60 police oficers
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by axondave(m): 12:27pm On May 13, 2013
the boy is in hell already since he wanted to reap where he did not sow!
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 13, 2013
ola_pluto: I'm sorry but her story doesnt add up. Which responsible girl follows a man to his house at 8pm? allows him to take her through the backdoor? They went in, sat with him till he started getting close? While the dead cannot talk, closer examination of the suspect's statement can help unravel the situation. However, I think she should be released and monitored while the prosecution make their case.
This is not about responsibility of one's character, most people her age are usually naive, plus this guy was her friend.
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by maclatunji: 12:27pm On May 13, 2013
We have a serious problem with sex misinformation in this country and people do not even recognise it.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by Marineetyon(m): 12:27pm On May 13, 2013
Police should put a totometer on the guy's prig it'l indicate if he'd rush the girl.
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by penzino(m): 12:32pm On May 13, 2013
DICKtator: Victim fought back. A case of self defense!!
But we would need to hear the other side of the coin.
Someone get a necromancer. What really happened ?
grin grin grin grin
supernatural huh?
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by didisky(m): 12:32pm On May 13, 2013
i wonder why a young girl should go out after 7pm

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Images: Two Nigerians Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India / Hisbah Apprehends 19 Homosexuals At Gay Wedding In Kano / Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.