Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,471 members, 7,954,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:31 AM

[video]: Chyn - Dito Von Tesse - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / [video]: Chyn - Dito Von Tesse (778 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[video]: Chyn - Dito Von Tesse by ezme(m): 10:25am On May 13, 2013
Real name Cheyenne Hamilton Labesa, obviously of Nigerian heritage. He lives in Aberdeen and believed to be born in 1988. Not much information is available of him online.

But this Video here I believe is quality and should set the quality of What Nigerian Videos should be like.
You could find some other of his works here https://soundcloud.com/chyndakiller

What your take on this Video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xh-yJH59un4
Re: [video]: Chyn - Dito Von Tesse by ezme(m): 7:53am On May 17, 2013
Has no one seen this?
Re: [video]: Chyn - Dito Von Tesse by bolaino(m): 8:12am On May 17, 2013
Mr ezme, on a previous thread, u were very vocal about the negative effects of hip hop/pop culture on our society, but now it seems you have taken a stance on the other side of the fence, I and several other nairalanders have been waiting for the article of yours, but it's not forthcoming, so my question to u is, are you the one to come or should we wait for another?
Re: [video]: Chyn - Dito Von Tesse by ezme(m): 8:25am On May 17, 2013
bolaino: Mr ezme, on a previous thread, u were very vocal about the negative effects of hip hop/pop culture on our society, but now it seems you have taken a stance on the other side of the fence, I and several other nairalanders have been waiting for the article of yours, but it's not forthcoming, so my question to u is, are you the one to come or should we wait for another?

There is a way of appreciating art without making it dictate your life style. Why I try to appreciate efforts made by individuals to put out something good. I believe a good video, nice word play and good beats is what I actually appreciate. It doesn't make me take to drugs or adopt their lifestyles.

P.S: I believe the people I try to identify with actually make good music and not the mediocre ones.
Re: [video]: Chyn - Dito Von Tesse by bolaino(m): 8:48am On May 17, 2013
ezme:

There is a way of appreciating art without making it dictate your life style. Why I try to appreciate efforts made by individuals to put out something good. I believe a good video, nice word play and good beats is what I actually appreciate. It doesn't make me take to drugs or adopt their lifestyles.

P.S: I believe the people I try to identify with actually make good music and not the mediocre ones.
you have a valid argument my good man, and in as much as I would like to agree with u on this, my sense of fairness will not let me, it's very rare to see an hip hop artist who does'nt use derogatory words on his/her song, words like nigga, bit.ch, etc, and even rappers like coMmon, talib kweli, mos def, who rap conscious rap often use these words, and it goes to show u that hip hop is something that holds more negative than positive energy,

it's just like saying you support terrorism, but u hate the terrorism that kiLls innocent people, but there is nothing like good terrorism, the essence of terrorism is to cause terror, so it can not be justified, like wise hip hop, hip hop is a culture that promotes all sorts of vices, from getting rich quick to driveby shootings, nudity, profanity etc, so if u support works of some Hip hop artists who u think are not too bad, you inadvetently support hip hop, in general.
Re: [video]: Chyn - Dito Von Tesse by bolaino(m): 10:44am On May 17, 2013
ezme:

you have a valid argument my good man, and in as much as I would like to agree with u on this, my sense of fairness will not let me, it's very rare to see an hip hop artist who does'nt use derogatory words on his/her song, words like nigga, bit.ch, etc, and even rappers like coMmon, talib kweli, mos def, who rap conscious rap often use these words, and it goes to show u that hip hop is something that holds more negative than positive energy,

it's just like saying you support terrorism, but u hate the terrorism that kiLls innocent people, but there is nothing like good terrorism, the essence of terrorism is to cause terror, so it can not be justified, like wise hip hop, hip hop is a culture that promotes all sorts of vices, from getting rich quick to driveby shootings, nudity, profanity etc, so if u support works of some Hip hop artists who u think are not too bad, you inadvetently support hip hop, in general.
Re: [video]: Chyn - Dito Von Tesse by ezme(m): 8:31pm On May 17, 2013
bolaino: you have a valid argument my good man, and in as much as I would like to agree with u on this, my sense of fairness will not let me, it's very rare to see an hip hop artist who does'nt use derogatory words on his/her song, words like nigga, bit.ch, etc, and even rappers like coMmon, talib kweli, mos def, who rap conscious rap often use these words, and it goes to show u that hip hop is something that holds more negative than positive energy,

In perspective, I appreciate Hip-hop music, I love how the words come together to make actual and implied meaning. Music is an art and with no rigid confines to how who should go about, so when poeple tend to deviate from the default orientation, it calls for concern.

The Nigerian model of democracy seems to be failing but does that make democracy a bad form of government?

(1) (Reply)

Kcee -(hakuku Matata) Hustle Your Way / Hot Jam: Reekado Banks – Chop Am (prod By. Don Jazzy) / Samklef - WALKING TALKING [official Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.