Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Exclusive! Soundcity's Adams Dumps Famous Chidinma For Co-vj Pearl - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Exclusive! Soundcity's Adams Dumps Famous Chidinma For Co-vj Pearl (10742 Views)

Shaibu Adams 'Shobb2' Battered By Soldiers For Wearing Camouflage (Photo) / VIDEO: Flavour Ft. Chidinma - Ololufe (flavour K!ssing Chidinma For Real) / Tiwa Savage,flavour,chidinma For Togo Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exclusive! Soundcity's Adams Dumps Famous Chidinma For Co-vj Pearl by wwwaprokome(f): 11:14am On May 13, 2013
Report reaching me says that the good presentation
by Soundcity’s top 10 VJs has gone beyond good
working relationship to some top chemistry spark.
Adams and pearl have taken their relationship from
the studio to the bedroom. Before you begin to ask
questions, No he is not cheating on “her” He gave
girlfriend and Project fame Winner, Chidinma a red
card a couple of months ago over what my source
described (quoting Adams) as a rift that happened
between them.
After the love has been lost, Kedi ke crooner,
Chidinma granted an interview last week denying
ever dating Adams but refused to debunk the
rumour then because she was enjoying the attention
from the press.
My eyes are still on the new couple, meanwhile feed
your eyes with more pictures of both of them on the source link: aproko.me/exclusive-to-aproko-soundcity-adams-dumps-project-fame-chidinma-for-co-vj-pearl/

Remember you read it first from www.aproko.me

Follow @aprokodotme
BB: 27BAFD85

Re: Exclusive! Soundcity's Adams Dumps Famous Chidinma For Co-vj Pearl by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 13, 2013
So whenever he gets a new gf he drags her to the studio for photo-shoot? Issorait.
Re: Exclusive! Soundcity's Adams Dumps Famous Chidinma For Co-vj Pearl by Airforce1(m): 4:31pm On May 13, 2013
I never knew chidinma z dis stewpid to have started jumping from one man's bed to another instead of focusing on her career atleast for now. First it was dammy krane and now dis mr know it all adams.

When she begin stumble now, dem go sey na one old woman for her village dey work against her progress

1 Like

Re: Exclusive! Soundcity's Adams Dumps Famous Chidinma For Co-vj Pearl by wizkris(f): 10:50pm On May 13, 2013
Airforce1: I never knew chidinma z dis stewpid to have started jumping from one man's bed to another instead of focusing on her career atleast for now. First it was dammy krane and now dis mr know it all adams.

When she begin stumble now, dem go sey na one old woman for her village dey work against her progress
ur xo uncivilised to say such.expressing yourself is Right but your concept wrong...make use of your brain rightly please

1 Like

Re: Exclusive! Soundcity's Adams Dumps Famous Chidinma For Co-vj Pearl by stainlessify: 11:16pm On May 13, 2013
Didn't knw chidinma is dis shrinked... Handy tho
Re: Exclusive! Soundcity's Adams Dumps Famous Chidinma For Co-vj Pearl by icebebe(f): 11:17pm On May 13, 2013
Airforce1: I never knew chidinma z dis stewpid to have started jumping from one man's bed to another instead of focusing on her career atleast for now. First it was dammy krane and now dis mr know it all adams.

yuh'r jus too dumb!
Re: Exclusive! Soundcity's Adams Dumps Famous Chidinma For Co-vj Pearl by Airforce1(m): 11:53pm On May 13, 2013
wizkris: ur xo uncivilised to say such.expressing yourself is Right but your concept wrong...make use of your brain rightly please

I don't have your time right now...
Maybe later
Re: Exclusive! Soundcity's Adams Dumps Famous Chidinma For Co-vj Pearl by pomporiking: 8:28am On May 14, 2013
Reports reaching meWho are you Eleribu..keep talking nonsense
Re: Exclusive! Soundcity's Adams Dumps Famous Chidinma For Co-vj Pearl by Lepatohset(f): 8:43am On May 14, 2013

you're just one punk that needs 2 grow up. She starred im in ha video means they wer dating abi. Nd because she's a celeb she can't enjoy d luxury of dating who she want. Abeg free ha o, in life u love and sumtins u lost..
Most ppl just tink shes a kid because shes petite.
Re: Exclusive! Soundcity's Adams Dumps Famous Chidinma For Co-vj Pearl by Airforce1(m): 8:52am On May 14, 2013
Face your front jor
Re: Exclusive! Soundcity's Adams Dumps Famous Chidinma For Co-vj Pearl by Nobody: 9:18am On May 14, 2013
I yaff hear it finish
Re: Exclusive! Soundcity's Adams Dumps Famous Chidinma For Co-vj Pearl by lulukay(f): 11:23am On May 14, 2013
Who's d is OP sef!! Why r u bringing false news chindinma never dated adams,dat photoshoot was done for d castin of soundcity....joor ooh get ur facts rite!! undecided
Re: Exclusive! Soundcity's Adams Dumps Famous Chidinma For Co-vj Pearl by wwwaprokome(f): 10:18pm On May 14, 2013
You are ignorant doesn't mean everyone else is blind. How many news i've I written that is considered to be false. Check out my posts. I'm a credible journalist. I follow the rules of reporting from the basics which also goes to confirming from the horse's mouth before reporting. There are also times you'll quote the horses themselves as sources especially when you're friend with the them. I don't know if its you or another ignorant like you who said my 2shot wedding date was fake when I broke the news. Well it turned out to be true.

Point of correction: I didn't say that he took her to the studio. The story is not built around the photo. I didn't start out by saying photos or proof. So you get your ass together and choose yours words carefully that's if you know how to write one. Don't just call people names.
Again, Adams dated Chidinma and it wasn't hidden. Chidinma never dated Dammy Crane. Adams, Dammy crane, Chidinma alongside some guys are in thesame caucus.
lulukay: Who's d is OP sef!! Why r u bringing false news chindinma never dated adams,dat photoshoot was done for d castin of soundcity....joor ooh get ur facts rite!! undecided
Re: Exclusive! Soundcity's Adams Dumps Famous Chidinma For Co-vj Pearl by LesbianBoy(m): 9:30am On May 15, 2013
If this OP story is true then i say congrats to adams for getting such a 'correct' babe like pearl! Pearl used to be my girlfriend back in the days before she became a soundcity VJ! We broke up due to tribe issues! Anyways, i just hope that adams guy is not after her because of her BIG booty cos she is such a wonderful person and deserves someone wonderful as well!
Re: Exclusive! Soundcity's Adams Dumps Famous Chidinma For Co-vj Pearl by wwwaprokome(f): 12:44pm On May 15, 2013
Pearl used to be your girlfriend? Oya add me up on 27BAFD85 make we yarn as pa some amebor things. But please indicate you're the one when I grant your request cause I grant a lot requests everyday.
See ya.

LesbianBoy: If this OP story is true then i say congrats to adams for getting such a 'correct' babe like pearl! Pearl used to be my girlfriend back in the days before she became a soundcity VJ! We broke up due to tribe issues! Anyways, i just hope that adams guy is not after her because of her BIG booty cos she is such a wonderful person and deserves someone wonderful as well!
Re: Exclusive! Soundcity's Adams Dumps Famous Chidinma For Co-vj Pearl by lulukay(f): 7:00pm On May 15, 2013
www.aprokome:
You are ignorant doesn't mean everyone else is blind. How many news i've I written that is considered to be false. Check out my posts. I'm a credible journalist. I follow the rules of reporting from the basics which also goes to confirming from the horse's mouth before reporting. There are also times you'll quote the horses themselves as sources especially when you're friend with the them. I don't know if its you or another ignorant like you who said my 2shot wedding date was fake when I broke the news. Well it turned out to be true.

Point of correction: I didn't say that he took her to the studio. The story is not built around the photo. I didn't start out by saying photos or proof. So you get your ass together and choose yours words carefully that's if you know how to write one. Don't just call people names.
Again, Adams dated Chidinma and it wasn't hidden. Chidinma never dated Dammy Crane. Adams, Dammy crane, Chidinma alongside some guys are in thesame caucus.
do u kno d meanin of calling names..kindly poin out d names I called u...u shld learn to use ur head u postd a pic..I commentd..do u kno who chidinma is to me,u don't kno me u don't kno wat I do..I'm simply sayin it as it is my babe nv dated adams...if u want hot sizzlin celebrity jist undaground issh u havnt herd b4 ild bring it to d table.in fact uld hear it from d horses mouth ok pipol lik us jus sitback n watch yall act so dramatic..sigh*..

(1) (Reply)

Oge Okoye Becomes Ambassador Of Numatvile City / Dollars Found In The Palace Of Oba Of Lagos Hidden In A Coffin / Actor Nonso Is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.