Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,339 members, 7,957,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:24 AM

I Need A Serious Lady In My Life Now, I Want To Get Married – Olu Maintain - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Need A Serious Lady In My Life Now, I Want To Get Married – Olu Maintain (1412 Views)

D'banj Spotted With Olu Maintain In Owerri / Why I'm Not Yet Married-olu Mantain / Meet Olu Maintain’s Cute Son [see Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Serious Lady In My Life Now, I Want To Get Married – Olu Maintain by kobbebu(f): 12:14pm On May 13, 2013

Nigerian singer, Olu Maintain who have come of age; I am close to 40 now, single and with no child. Before now, my career has been my wife and companion and that makes it necessary for me to start prioritising. It will be a safe assumption now to say I am seeking for something that is missing in my life. There is no woman in my life now but I am working towards it.

More Source:http://naija366.com/i-need-a-serious-lady-in-my-life-now-i-want-to-get-married-olu-maintain/
Re: I Need A Serious Lady In My Life Now, I Want To Get Married – Olu Maintain by tinuolababy(f): 12:51pm On May 13, 2013
grin is this an advert?how should interested Candidates apply?
Re: I Need A Serious Lady In My Life Now, I Want To Get Married – Olu Maintain by ohaleoghene(f): 3:23pm On May 13, 2013
So all this while , na flings you dey do till you reach 40 ? I cry for.you ...let me call ekaete to come appy , she is good in all ramifications
Re: I Need A Serious Lady In My Life Now, I Want To Get Married – Olu Maintain by tpia5: 3:42pm On May 13, 2013
what of the ladies whose pictures we see all the time on nl, some are pretty and resemble the girl in the maintain video, you can get with one of them nah.

just check first to make sure they're not married.

(1) (Reply)

Celebrities Vs Ex-super Eagles Stars Match To Celebrate Fred Amata @50 / "I'm Not HIV Positive" Cossy Orjiakor Tweets / Stephanie Okereke Loses Pregnancy To Miscarriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.