Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,340 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Freedom As A Child,what About Now - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Freedom As A Child,what About Now (411 Views)

Make Money And Still Save A Child's Life! / A Must Read! Mindset Determines If A Child Will End Up Rich Or Poor. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Freedom As A Child,what About Now by lids: 12:35pm On May 13, 2013
We have absolutely no freedom as a child.
We rebel in our teen years and cream for freedom.
We die for the right to be free.
We fight vicious wars to have the seemingly innocent ability to choose.
We reach adulthood and we relinquish freedom because we think it is too difficult.

Got a business that gives me freedom to do ----
What i Want
When i Want
With Whom I Want

Without worrying about the money,without what the society think,without anyone dictating his or her beliefs of what i should or shouldn't do.

Would you like to partner with me in this business of FREEDOM and do whatever you want? Are you interested?

(1) (Reply)

How To Open A Free Website For Your Business / Cleanin! Cleaning!! @ Fair Rate / Exporting Bitter Cola And Cashew Nuts In Small Scale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.