Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,114 members, 7,828,970 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Discover Secret Investment Opportunities-invest N1,700 & Get 40% Interest Daily - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Discover Secret Investment Opportunities-invest N1,700 & Get 40% Interest Daily (1140 Views)

Forex--get 40% Bonus On Your Deposit With M.i.c(a Fully Regulated Fx Broker) / Forex--get 40% Bonus On Your Deposit With Mayzus(a Fully Regulated Fx Broker) / Forex--get 40% Bonus On Your Deposit With Mayzus(a Fully Regulated Fx Broker) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Discover Secret Investment Opportunities-invest N1,700 & Get 40% Interest Daily by 2helpu(m): 2:07pm On May 13, 2013
Hello friends.

Do you know you can actually invest just N1,700 and get between 40%- 45% interest on daily basis?

Well, before you start thinking like the typical negativist, this is real.

PLS SEE ATTACHED IMAGE FOR PROOF

Listen up, in this age and time, you need to use the power of technology to allow your money work for you.
When you invest this N1,700, you can withdraw your earning daily, after 3 days, after 5 days or as you choose.

I have packaged this information in a report that you can easily download and study.
You don't need any big investment to start. All you need is your computer or Mobile phone with Internet connection and you can start making some dollars from TODAY.

WHAT YOU WILL LEARN FROM THE REPORT
* What the Investment is about
* How to register
* What investment plan to choose
* How to deposit your N1,700 for the investment
* How to know when you have interest paid on your deposit
* How to Withdraw your interest and initial capital if you no longer want to continue.
* How to avoid been scammed by similar investment opportunities
* Several other secret websites where you can invest and get your money within 24 hours.

HOW TO ORDER

PAY ONLY N1,500

PAYMENT OPTIONS

1. GTBANK
ACCOUNT NAME: KHRISTOS SOLUTIONS NETWORK
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0015414196

2. ZENITH BANK
ACCOUNT NAME: ADE-JOHNSON PRINCE O.
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 2003605930

AMOUNT TO PAY: Pay the sum of N1,500 only

After payment, pls send the following:

1. Your Full name
2. Bank paid to and branch
3. Teller Number
4. Depositor's name
5. Your e-mail address
6. Your Mobile phone Number.

Send the above information to:

E-mail: ksnetdollars@gmail.com
My Mobile no: 08056126447

E-mail subject line: Payment For INFO On N1,700 Investment

How To Get The Report

Immediately your payment is confirmed, you will receive your report as an attachment in your e-mail inbox.

Remember, you can easily make money online through this simple investment opportunities.

If you have not made any money online before I will personally mentor you on how to make money online using different techniques and opportunities. I spoke at a financial conference on weekend, Saturday, May 11th and Sunday May 12th, 2013, in Lagos where I taught practically how to make money on Fiverr.com

So what are you waiting for? Order this report now and start your journey to making money online.

To your success,
Prince.

Re: Discover Secret Investment Opportunities-invest N1,700 & Get 40% Interest Daily by dgitrader(m): 3:02pm On May 13, 2013
You are paid 40% daily yet you still want to hustle N1,500 from other folks? HmHmmmm
ebook things
Re: Discover Secret Investment Opportunities-invest N1,700 & Get 40% Interest Daily by 2helpu(m): 3:22pm On May 13, 2013
dgitrader: You are paid 40% daily yet you still want to hustle N1,500 from other folks? HmHmmmm
ebook things

Thanks for your comment.

Well, I don't really know what you do for a living but I'm an Internet marketing Consultant and part of my business is information marketing. When I see good information product that I believe I can benefit from I don't hesitate to buy them. I also pay to attend good seminars when possible. Also, I do research on good information and package it for people who are interested in having it.

However, I don't force people to buy but let them know the importance of having such information. It is left to them if they want to get it or not. This information is vital for making money online with ease but only the wise ones will see the value in it.
I'm an investor and I'm giving others the opportunity to know about it. This is not a problem for those who see the benefit.

Thank you.
Re: Discover Secret Investment Opportunities-invest N1,700 & Get 40% Interest Daily by 2helpu(m): 2:18pm On May 14, 2013
[center]UPDATE ON THE INVESTMENT PROGRAM[/center]

This is a proof of an account I opened with one of the investment companies.
I registered and invested $10 and after 24hrs (1 day) I made profit of $3.90 without doing any work.

The money is ready for me to withdraw to my Liberty Reserve account. Can you doubt this?

Get the report now and start making money online without doing any work. Let your money begin to work for you. That is the secret of the rich and wealthy in the society.

A word is enough for the wise.

Thank you.

Re: Discover Secret Investment Opportunities-invest N1,700 & Get 40% Interest Daily by dgitrader(m): 8:26am On May 15, 2013
Ok sir, a word is enough for the wise.
With over 6years experience and wealth in active trading and investments like this(local and international), i can see that indeed you have a good intention to empower your clients, also you have found a presently highly profitable programe. Kudos bro
I just want to caution that only less than 6% of investors gainfully profit in the longrun, from programs as such. Please dont forget to emphasis this to every client buying your stuff. Wish you success and goodluck to the clients

Note: take down that image, its actually a link for the internet gurus with deep insight.(blame it on google)

Below is a caption from the ranking website you use.

Re: Discover Secret Investment Opportunities-invest N1,700 & Get 40% Interest Daily by 2helpu(m): 2:22pm On May 15, 2013
dgitrader: Ok sir, a word is enough for the wise.
With over 6years experience and wealth in active trading and investments like this(local and international), i can see that indeed you have a good intention to empower your clients, also you have found a presently highly profitable programe. Kudos bro
I just want to caution that only less than 6% of investors gainfully profit in the longrun, from programs as such. Please dont forget to emphasis this to every client buying your stuff. Wish you success and goodluck to the clients

Note: take down that image, its actually a link for the internet gurus with deep insight.(blame it on google)

Below is a caption from the ranking website you use.

Thank you very much for your opinion dgitrader.
Regards.

(1) (Reply)

Bottle Water Factory For Sale In Abuja / Double Your Winning in Sport Betting (and Smile to the Bank) / Let Wrinkles Be A Thing Of The Past!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.