Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

What Would Be Your Reaction ? Guys! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Would Be Your Reaction ? Guys! (1208 Views)

What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. / You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) / What would be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Child Self Servicing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would Be Your Reaction ? Guys! by bigfather(m): 2:59pm On Apr 21, 2008
You have been married for 5yrs and searching for a child and your wife came in one day and told you she is pregnant and that the baby is not yours.
What are the measures you would take at first ?
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction ? Guys! by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 21, 2008
send her to hell,to deliver there
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction ? Guys! by bigfather(m): 3:37pm On Apr 21, 2008
ahhhh, lipsrsealed
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction ? Guys! by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 21, 2008
wetin happen big father,dis one wey u close mouth cheesy cheesy
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction ? Guys! by ifyalways(f): 4:57pm On Apr 21, 2008
big father:

You have been married for 5yrs and searching for a child and your wife came in one day and told you she is pregnant and that the baby is not yours.
What are the measures you would take at first ?
i wud be speechless.
1: she slept with another man
2:she got herself pregnant
3:she told me without mincing words.
lol,shes simply asking for divorce,i wud ask her to leave my house then go see my lawyers for divorce.
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction ? Guys! by Uche2nna(m): 4:58pm On Apr 21, 2008
ifyalways:

i would be speechless.
lol,shes simply asking for divorce,i would ask her to leave my house then go see my lawyers for divorce.

No kidding
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction ? Guys! by bigfather(m): 1:42am On Apr 23, 2008
undecided
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction ? Guys! by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 23, 2008
jennykadry:

send her to hell,to deliver there

ifyalways:

i would be speechless.
lol,shes simply asking for divorce,i would ask her to leave my house then go see my lawyers for divorce.

i think say una be women
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction ? Guys! by bigfather(m): 10:08am On Apr 23, 2008
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction ? Guys! by almondjoy(f): 1:30pm On Apr 23, 2008
Not a guy but I think the guys should take is as calmly as women do when they father children outside marriages, including from housegirls and mad women on the streets, then still have the guts to open their dirty mouths to talk in public.

What is good for the goose is good for the gander! Should not be grounds for divorce abi. . . for better for worse!!!!

Period! kiss
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction ? Guys! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 23, 2008
lol @ mad women on the streets grin grin grin You guys no go kill person grin grin grin
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction ? Guys! by Ebonyj(f): 12:24pm On Apr 25, 2008
Actually this is a very tough one.I am not even sure what I would do but may be I might try this below
1) Go for at least 2 health checks to no I am capable of impregnating a woman
2) If the answer to the above is yes, then I will ask the woman what she wants to do and see if we can reach an agreement
3) If the answer is NO, then just accept the baby and try to move on, hoping the truth will only come out when I am long gone and buried.
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction ? Guys! by Tattooboy: 6:59pm On Apr 25, 2008
@topic
speechless
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction ? Guys! by algood(f): 7:25pm On Apr 25, 2008
Pray for direct guidance

(1) (Reply)

Ppl,wat Wld U Do If U Found Out A Guy Was Hitting Ur Sister/daughter? / If I Sue Them, Will I Win? / Missing Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.