Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Teacher Wins N5million On MTN Sponsored Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Teacher Wins N5million On MTN Sponsored Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? (647 Views)

13-Year-Old Joshua Ajayi Wins N1million On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire / Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?: Nigerian Teacher Wins N5m. / Nigerian Teacher Wins N5m In TV Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Teacher Wins N5million On MTN Sponsored Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? by NaijaMillionair: 3:09pm On May 13, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21parWHWtVo

Question: How did you get to know about the game show WWTBAM?

Answer: Some years back, we members of Deeper Life weren’t watching the Television. So about four years ago, a friend of mine gave me a television and said I should pay just N3, 000 for it and the video player and that was how I got it. Even after getting it, I really didn't use it because I was not really used to gadgets like that. But later we started using it and I came across the programme (WWTBAM). I liked the programme because it made me to revive all that I had learnt over the years in the college of education, because college of education training in Ghana is very rigorous. In fact, it's like someone going for a Master's degree program and it gave me the opportunity to revise all the knowledge I had acquired over the years. So, I like the program. Sometimes, I will rush from the church as soon as we close just because I want to keep a date with the programme. So that was how I came about WWTBAM, and anytime the program was being aired, I will sit at home and be getting them correct. So, my wife and children said why do you sit here wasting all the answers, why don't you enrol, try it and let us see what comes out of it. So that was what motivated me to start dialling 132. Though I once participated in the home quiz and won N20,000.That was abouit two years ago.

Question: Have you been to this studio before?

Answer: First week of November last year, I was opportune to be here but I did not have the opportunity to get on the hot seat, but when I got back home and I continued playing 132, making sure I load a minimum of N1,000 for MTN every week and that was how I continued until I was re-invited.

Question: What was the question that brought you here?

Answer: The question I was asked that brought me here..hhmmmm. was 'How Many Keys Do We Have On a Grand Piano'? I thought it was the ordinary keyboard and they further explained it was the grand piano which has 62 and not the ordinary piano which has 42 keys.

Question: How come you know about keyboards?

Answer: I read music. I used to be the choirmaster in my church; I play keyboard and all the brass instrument.

Question: There was a lady with you today, who is she to you?

Answer: Yes, she is my wife.

Question: How long have you been married?

Answer: We have been married since 1993, we have four children. Three females and one male - Nkechi, Chioma, Onyekachi and Chioma.

His wife was invited...

Question (wife): Can we know your name ma?

Answer: Clementina Ngozi Abraham

Question: How are you feeling about his winnings?

Answer: I am feeling extremely happy sir.Infact a big relief!

Question: What do you hope to use the money for?

Answer: We will invest it in our school.

Question: What informed your following him to the Ultima studio?

Answer: Well...what we normally do is that anything that has to do with the progress of the family, I always stay beside him.

Question: Good. That lays credence to the fact that beside every successful man...?

Answer (Mr. Abraham): there is a powerful woman (general laughter)

Question: I love that. How are the kids doing?

Answer: They are all fine sir

Question: Where are they?

Answer: They are presently in Ibadan, presently our first child is trying to get admission into the higher institution

Question: What about the last born, is he really the last?

Answer: He is fine and he is six years old. Yes o, he is the last, we have closed the docket.

Question: What made you marry this man?

Answer: Well, it is not my own personal choice; it is the Lord's choice. Because at the moment when the Lord told me to marry him, I said No because I did not understand their language and none of my family members has been to Ghana, so would I just decide to marry a foreigner? Then the Lord told me that if I decide not to marry him, in future when I call on Him, He will not answer me, so I decided to do the Lord's will and not man's will.

Question: That was where?

Answer: In Ibadan

Question: Seems God speaks to people easily in Ibadan?

Answer: Yes...laughs

(Mr. Abraham speaks)

Funny enough, she knew she was going to marry me one year before I had the inkling. So when I approached her she showed me the date in her diary. She wrote down the date God spoke to her that I was going to be her husband.

Question: What do think about this program, any words for Ultima and MTN?

Answer: I want to congratulate Ultima for what they are doing and I want to say more grease to their elbows, for giving people the opportunity of getting to where they never thought they would get to. So I say congratulations to Ultima and congratulations to MTN!

Here are his N5,000,000.00 question...

1. Which of these is a medicinal fruit? Answer: Bitter Kola

2. Fertilizers are used for growing which of these? Answer: Plant

3. Which of these is not a sport? Answer: Legball

4. 'Fufu' is made from which farm product? Answer: Cassava

5. Which of these is not a vegetable? Answer: Bacon

6. What does Emeka Ike do for a living? Answer: Acting

7. Which country won the athletics 100m gold, male & female category at the London 2012 Olympic Games? Answer: Jamaica

8. What is the capital city of Botswana? Answer: Garbone

9. What is the fourth letter of the Greek alphabet? Answer: Delta

10. 'The New World' is the slogan of which Nigerian state? Answer: Jigawa

11. Who scored Nigeria's first goal in the 3-0 defeat of Algeria in the final of the 1980 Nation's cup? Answer: Segun Odegbami

12: Jutland Peninsula is occupied mostly by which country? Answer: Denmark

13. Who co-founded the Internet search engine 'Google'? Answer: Larry Page

14. The historical novel 'A Tale of Two Cities' was authored by which of these men? Answer: Charles Dickens

(1) (Reply)

FLASHBACK- Sister Act: The Effortlessly Hilarious Comedy / Edit Your Movie Script / "Chris Attoh Goes Hollywood" - Breaking Grounds !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.