Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Denmark And Norway Universities-- Their Next Application Period - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Denmark And Norway Universities-- Their Next Application Period (743 Views)

Nwag Scholarship 2016 Application Period Now Open / Additional Application Period : Study In Savonia Finland / Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Denmark And Norway Universities-- Their Next Application Period by zoeiyke: 3:59pm On May 13, 2013
I am seriously interested in applying to schools in Denmark and Norway for their 2013-2014 (sessions) due to their rankings amongst universities in the world,but I am completely ignorant of their next application periods, please I need your help to avoid the rigorous and confusing search on google,your contribution will indeed be helpful thanks.
Re: Denmark And Norway Universities-- Their Next Application Period by ezme(m): 9:19pm On May 13, 2013
I don't think you can make the above session as they would all start in August/september and Applications usually starts in October against the following year.
Re: Denmark And Norway Universities-- Their Next Application Period by zoeiyke: 10:47pm On May 13, 2013
@ezme thanks, after applying in october do u av idea of wen dey wil strt admitin or shortlistin of names
Re: Denmark And Norway Universities-- Their Next Application Period by zoeiyke: 10:49pm On May 13, 2013
@ezme thanks, after applying in october do u av idea of wen dey wil strt admitin or shortlistin of names [email]@ezme thanks, after applying in october do u av idea of wen dey wil strt admitin or shortlistin of names [/email]@ezme thanks, after applying in october do u av idea of wen dey wil strt admitin or shortlistin of names
Re: Denmark And Norway Universities-- Their Next Application Period by zoeiyke: 10:49pm On May 13, 2013
@ezme thanks, after applying in october do u av idea of wen dey wil strt admitin or shortlistin of names [email]@ezme thanks, after applying in october do u av idea of wen dey wil strt admitin or shortlistin of names
Re: Denmark And Norway Universities-- Their Next Application Period by ezme(m): 11:27pm On May 13, 2013
I know about Norway, most schools have October/November deadline for preliminary application. Then you might get a verdict to proceed to second stage from between December/january and you gt a february deadline to submit documents. Final decisions are made in April... Wish you all the best

(1) (Reply)

Winner Of Nigerian Pharmacy Schools Quiz Contest. / The Cry Of A Nigerian University Student / New Definition Of Marriage To Change:oxford Dictionary.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.