Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Pz Second Stage - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pz Second Stage (706 Views)

INFO About The Immigration Service Recruitment The Second Stage / Promasidor Second Stage (it Position) / Firs Second Stage Of Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pz Second Stage by biniman: 3:41pm On Apr 21, 2008
hello guys,please does anyone know how far with the pz second stage? i.e does any one know the cut off for the engineers test and how many people they want to recruit?thank you for your time
Re: Pz Second Stage by mogambe: 3:48pm On Apr 21, 2008
biniman can see u are online. i also wrote the second test. though am an economist. i dont know wat the cut off mark is but it will be higher than the first one. hope they start calling soon.
revert.
Re: Pz Second Stage by dupsy09(f): 4:58pm On Apr 21, 2008
Hi Pz Hopefuls,

I am dying to hear from them. I don't think they have started calling for the 3rd stage yet. I really hope they will get back to us oh. Lets just keep our fingers crossed. They will certainly get back to us.

As for the cut off i don't think we should worry ourselves about it. What God has for us is for us whether or not we merit it. At least that is what I believe. Just believe with me,  smiley

If anyone gets a call or text from PZ, please let the house know. wink

cheers and wishing y'all the best.

Dupsy
Re: Pz Second Stage by ashmanpolo: 11:00am On Apr 22, 2008
just got an invitation for the third stage. Essay writing.

(1) (Reply)

Corpers Needed In Abuja Connect! / Trainee Engr 30/05/08 / Etb Hopefuls What's Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.