Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Chris Brown's 24th Birthday Cake - What Do You See? ?? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown's 24th Birthday Cake - What Do You See? ?? (4992 Views)

Fathia Balogun’s 48th Birthday Cake / Cynthia Morgan Celebrates Her 24th Birthday Today. / Chidinma Celebrates Her 24th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Brown's 24th Birthday Cake - What Do You See? ?? by Amule5000us(m): 5:28pm On May 13, 2013
Personally I don't believe in all dem Illuminati talk...mostly because I don't understand it. But someone just drew my attention to Chris Brown's 24th birthday cake. The singer turned 24 on May 5th and that's the cake he celebrated with.

It's a black and white checkered Egyptian pyramid. Some say 'masonic symbols'. What do you say?

Re: Chris Brown's 24th Birthday Cake - What Do You See? ?? by icebebe(f): 6:16pm On May 13, 2013
Amule5000us:
Personally I don't believe in all dem Illuminati talk...mostly because I don't understand it. But someone just drew my attention to Chris Brown's 24th birthday cake. The singer turned 24 on May 5th and that's the cake he celebrated with.

It's a black and white checkered Egyptian pyramid. Some say 'masonic symbols'. What do you say?
do yuh beliv in it now?

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown's 24th Birthday Cake - What Do You See? ?? by Monicasque(f): 7:07pm On May 13, 2013
look a cake is a cake. stop blvin shit
Re: Chris Brown's 24th Birthday Cake - What Do You See? ?? by neversaynever(m): 7:36pm On May 13, 2013
He's just trying to draw attention. He knows all these illuminati-believing people would salivate at the cake's sight
Re: Chris Brown's 24th Birthday Cake - What Do You See? ?? by Amule5000us(m): 8:25pm On May 13, 2013
icebebe: do yuh beliv in it now?
yes oooh
Re: Chris Brown's 24th Birthday Cake - What Do You See? ?? by graciella(f): 8:35pm On May 13, 2013
The checkered picture signify a ground used in sacrifice by the illuminati, the title of his former album is black pyramid. This people have an agenda they must fulfil
Re: Chris Brown's 24th Birthday Cake - What Do You See? ?? by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 13, 2013
Seriously, what else is there to say?? undecided
Re: Chris Brown's 24th Birthday Cake - What Do You See? ?? by neversaynever(m): 9:05pm On May 13, 2013
Make una dey deceive una selves undecided
Re: Chris Brown's 24th Birthday Cake - What Do You See? ?? by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:36pm On May 13, 2013
D illuminati guy dat is still poor...tot dey were meant 2 be rich.....attention seeking slowpoke......illuminati ko ,Ogboni ni....oshi!
Re: Chris Brown's 24th Birthday Cake - What Do You See? ?? by kokosheen(m): 11:34pm On May 13, 2013
He has a clothing line called Black Pyramid. What better way to promote a brand!!! wink
Re: Chris Brown's 24th Birthday Cake - What Do You See? ?? by Dopefiend(m): 12:06am On May 14, 2013
graciella: The checkered picture signify a ground used in sacrifice by the illuminati the title of his former album is black pyramid. This people have an agenda they must fulfil

And u know this how? undecided
Re: Chris Brown's 24th Birthday Cake - What Do You See? ?? by Amule5000us(m): 8:08am On May 14, 2013
Black Pyramid is the name of Chris Brown's Clothing Line. The original Black Pyramids is in Nemet, Egypt. Let's chill on all these illuminatti 'stories'. It makes us sound very ignorant as black people. Most people that say Jay-Z and co are illuminatti, do not even know what it means. These are purely entertainers who are making their mark. Illuminatti ko, illuminatti ni
Re: Chris Brown's 24th Birthday Cake - What Do You See? ?? by Amule5000us(m): 8:09am On May 14, 2013
please go and watch "the america secrets" by history channel .the illuminaties are a bunch of high minded thinkers and mostly white guys.for christ sake albert Einstein was in the illuminate .and u think they will accept a wanna be CHRIS BROWN.HELL NO.this guys are geniuses .they are trying to take over the world not deciding which bitch to HIT.please the black race should understand ,unless you are a genius you cant join them. cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Chris Brown's 24th Birthday Cake - What Do You See? ?? by Nobody: 9:09am On May 14, 2013
Bone Illuminati matters jor__[*_*] Na how i want take join i dey Strategize now
Re: Chris Brown's 24th Birthday Cake - What Do You See? ?? by SlyIg(f): 9:16am On May 14, 2013
But you introduced it as his 24th birthday cake. What else do you want make your readers talk! I tire o ...
Re: Chris Brown's 24th Birthday Cake - What Do You See? ?? by Amule5000us(m): 9:34am On May 14, 2013
mikeyhernadez: Bone Illuminati matters jor__[*_*] Na how i want take join i dey Strategize now

badt guy #lol#
Re: Chris Brown's 24th Birthday Cake - What Do You See? ?? by Amule5000us(m): 9:36am On May 14, 2013
This is d same pyramid design on the face cap Olamide was wearing in d pix he took wit D'bang...*illuminashit*
Re: Chris Brown's 24th Birthday Cake - What Do You See? ?? by Amule5000us(m): 9:38am On May 14, 2013
mikeyhernadez: Bone Illuminati matters jor__[*_*] Na how i want take join i dey Strategize now
Lovelyyyyyyyyy...illuminati or Aluminium @mikeyhernadez, I can like to chop.
Re: Chris Brown's 24th Birthday Cake - What Do You See? ?? by kaydibs(f): 10:18am On May 14, 2013
shocked @poster I'm at awe at ur ability to copy and paste from other people's blogs

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown's 24th Birthday Cake - What Do You See? ?? by sweettease(f): 11:21am On May 14, 2013
Its like they say, the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to proove he doesn't exist. Whether you believe on the illuminati or not is up to You.

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown's 24th Birthday Cake - What Do You See? ?? by Cutekid54: 2:15pm On May 14, 2013
icebebe: do yuh beliv in it now?
... Dnt mind d@ guy he copied diz frm Linda's blog now famzing wiv it
Re: Chris Brown's 24th Birthday Cake - What Do You See? ?? by Dosoq(f): 4:25pm On May 14, 2013
NOW,I'M BEGINNING TO BLIV DIS ILLUMINATI TIN,HONESTLY[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Chris Brown's 24th Birthday Cake - What Do You See? ?? by vickysmilez(f): 5:45pm On May 14, 2013
Dopefiend:

And u know this how? undecided
I wonder o
Re: Chris Brown's 24th Birthday Cake - What Do You See? ?? by babysnogls: 6:58pm On May 14, 2013
Amule5000us: please go and watch "the america secrets" by history channel .the illuminaties are a bunch of high minded thinkers and mostly white guys.for christ sake albert Einstein was in the illuminate .and u think they will accept a wanna be CHRIS BROWN.HELL NO.this guys are geniuses .they are trying to take over the world not deciding which bitch to HIT.please the black race should understand ,unless you are a genius you cant join them. cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Which one u dey sef? You think Chris is illuminati then u say he's not. U sound confused *no offence*

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown's 24th Birthday Cake - What Do You See? ?? by Scarpon(m): 11:51pm On May 14, 2013
black pyramid is the logo of Chris Brown clothing line so he got his company logo in his cake + the guy beside him is putting on one of cb caps same type of cap that olamide, wizkid Rihanna, his girlfriend karuche are wearing.
Re: Chris Brown's 24th Birthday Cake - What Do You See? ?? by Amule5000us(m): 9:16am On May 15, 2013
look @ dat guy cap

(1) (Reply)

Rita Ora Flashes Too-much Side Boobs As She Goes Braless In New York / HOTTEST AND SEXIEST PLUS SIZE BIKINI WORTHY NIGERIAN FEMALE CELEBRITIES / Upcoming Actress Posted A Pant-less Picture Of Herself On Instagram - See More A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.