Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Pictures Of An European Breakfast And A Nigerian Breakfast - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Pictures Of An European Breakfast And A Nigerian Breakfast (4183 Views)

See The Difference Between African And European Lady. / Pictures Of An European Lunch And A Nigerian Lunch / an european in lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of An European Breakfast And A Nigerian Breakfast by Kzinne: 7:57pm On May 13, 2013
Haha why do Africans love to kill themselves. guys abeg make una compare- this african breakfast no be suicide so?

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of An European Breakfast And A Nigerian Breakfast by Fhemmmy: 8:00pm On May 13, 2013
This Nigerian food is making me hungry oh . . . . tongue

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of An European Breakfast And A Nigerian Breakfast by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 13, 2013
You need all d carbohydrate u can get in Africa. . . with d scorching sun and the bad roads, u get tired in no time. . . abeg make we wak jare!!!
Re: Pictures Of An European Breakfast And A Nigerian Breakfast by ikechukz(m): 10:53pm On May 13, 2013
You call that nonsense breakfast? Op e be like say u no well finish..
Re: Pictures Of An European Breakfast And A Nigerian Breakfast by neversaynever(m): 11:03pm On May 13, 2013
Wetin you want make we chop again? With the kind weather wey we get and the kind hustle wey we dey hustle. You wan take am compare oyinbo own. Abeg park well

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of An European Breakfast And A Nigerian Breakfast by Dopefiend(m): 11:48pm On May 13, 2013
That Nigerian breakfast is looking fantabulous! cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of An European Breakfast And A Nigerian Breakfast by Fhemmmy: 11:49pm On May 13, 2013
Dopefiend: That Nigerian breakfast is looking fantabulous! cheesy cheesy cheesy

I thought was only me oh . . .

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of An European Breakfast And A Nigerian Breakfast by Symphony007: 12:02am On May 14, 2013
Very funny! I remember when a nigerian actor was served an english breakfast in london. He described it as "paper bread and rumple tomatoes".
Re: Pictures Of An European Breakfast And A Nigerian Breakfast by reviewnaija: 1:32am On May 14, 2013
It's funny I see this now. My friends and I were just talking about how we (Nigerians) eat a whole lot of unhealthy stuff and expect "God to deliver us". We really need to do something about it for real.. too many people are dying due to lack of proper nutrition (then someone would say they sent arrow from the village).. smh. Ignorance KILLS. Meanwhile, there's a company called Breakfast In Bed that delivers all sorts of breakfast options (Nigerian & Continental) at affordable prices (see review here: [url]http://www.reviewnaija.com/2013/03/breakfast-in-bed-bib.html
[/url]

Checkout www.reviewnaija.com to read/contribute to reviews of organizations in Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of An European Breakfast And A Nigerian Breakfast by deshclones(m): 5:36am On May 15, 2013
Tha naija food is so tempting..see better beans and plantain...who dey even compare both foods sef...abegi I go remain a nigerian for life...see food..not to talk of pounded yam wit egusi soup mixed with stockfish and cow tail meat...choi..naija

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of An European Breakfast And A Nigerian Breakfast by tonerowonder(m): 7:19am On May 15, 2013
men .....................de naija food is delicacy,sumptious see the dodo(plantain) check out the beans hushhhhhhhhhhhh

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of An European Breakfast And A Nigerian Breakfast by tonerowonder(m): 7:20am On May 15, 2013
men .....................de naija food is a delicacy,sumptious see the dodo(plantain) check out the beans hushhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Pictures Of An European Breakfast And A Nigerian Breakfast by ivytechgurl: 5:56pm On May 15, 2013
Our food rocks men...
Re: Pictures Of An European Breakfast And A Nigerian Breakfast by Anazp: 2:15pm On May 16, 2013
na wa o but op u right dis african food na suicide o
Re: Pictures Of An European Breakfast And A Nigerian Breakfast by aristole(m): 3:24pm On May 16, 2013
Beans spiced up wiv plantain.We need energy here to enter BRT,shout on bus-conductor etc.U ve less stress o'er there
Re: Pictures Of An European Breakfast And A Nigerian Breakfast by dominique(f): 7:13pm On May 17, 2013
Beans n dodo on point. Wetin I wan take that european breakfast do? A slice of toast watermelons + nuts or wareva tufia! tongue
Re: Pictures Of An European Breakfast And A Nigerian Breakfast by chrisobumneke(m): 8:33pm On May 17, 2013
i love afican dishes
Re: Pictures Of An European Breakfast And A Nigerian Breakfast by gerald09(m): 9:22am On May 18, 2013
Omo u get issues oh I will take the African breakfast anytime, and dats not a typical European breakfast, its a wight watchers breakfast.
Re: Pictures Of An European Breakfast And A Nigerian Breakfast by Nobody: 4:50am On May 19, 2013
breakfast, lunch, dinner and super for nigerians = garri
Re: Pictures Of An European Breakfast And A Nigerian Breakfast by tpiander: 12:23am On Sep 03, 2015
Nigerians eat bread for breakfast nah.

(1) (Reply)

Which Joke Is More Funny (between The 4 Bros) / Is this how Yahoo Plus work? / Who Is The Maddest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.