Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,743 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

What Was Your Craziet Thing You Did When You Were Still A Kid? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Was Your Craziet Thing You Did When You Were Still A Kid? (674 Views)

See What He Did When She Called Off The Relationship (hilarious) Pics / Ladies: When You Have A Kid As A Boyfriend (pix) / Funny Beliefs We Had When We Were A Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Was Your Craziet Thing You Did When You Were Still A Kid? by Keenysbojan(m): 8:57pm On May 13, 2013
Now i remember when i was still
a kid,its makes me Laugh
when ever i think about it,it was really really funny. When i was still a
kid i thought drinking red oil will
makes me look like white
people coz i wanted to be
white in colour.xo when ever my mom
bought red oil from the market like
5litres, I'll drink upto 2litres out
of it,buh later i realise d@ i was wasting my mom red oil.
What about you,let see how funny you are when you were still a kid
Re: What Was Your Craziet Thing You Did When You Were Still A Kid? by CORELDRAW(m): 9:37pm On May 13, 2013
*space reserved*

(1) (Reply)

Knowledge Is Worth Millions / President Bush And Rumsfeld / Drunk Driver Punished

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.