Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Obafaiye Shem Resurfaces As Oyo State Commandant Of NSCDC #datsall - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Obafaiye Shem Resurfaces As Oyo State Commandant Of NSCDC #datsall (1001 Views)

Fuel Scarcity Resurfaces In Ogun (photos) / Scammers Out In The Name Of NSCDC Unannounced Recruitment. / (Photos) Alao Akala Achievement As Oyo State Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obafaiye Shem Resurfaces As Oyo State Commandant Of NSCDC #datsall by nedu2000(m): 9:10pm On May 13, 2013
www.vanguardngr.com/2013/05/my-oga-at-top-resumes-as-nscdc-oyo-state-boss/ News
By Bose Adelaja
The former Lagos State Commandant of
Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps,
NSCDC, Mr. Shem Obafaye, who postulated
the ”My Oga at the top” mantra has finally
resumed duty as Oyo State Commandant of
the security agency.
Obafaye was replaced by Mr. Adesuyi Clement
from Oyo State Command after his interview
on Channels Television live programme
‘Sunrise’ about two months ago. Since then,
no specific assignment was given to him until
last week when he was asked to replace
Adesuyi officially.
In a telephone
conversation with
Vanguard,
Obafaye promised
to discharge his
duties with every
sense of
responsibility. ”I
am determined to
serve in Oyo State
and I know God
will help me,” he
said. In my opinion I know an NSCDC commandant isn't the same as a rocket scientist but well.....at least this time the interviews will be in yoruba
grin
Re: Obafaiye Shem Resurfaces As Oyo State Commandant Of NSCDC #datsall by firfinch(m): 10:37pm On May 13, 2013
Happy for him. ƮɦąƮ'ȿ all

(1) (Reply)

What Type Of Topics Should Make Front Page? / Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland? / I Am Not Going To Be Ard For Sometime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.