Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,646 members, 7,955,353 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:44 PM

Represent Your State:whats Poppin - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Represent Your State:whats Poppin (1432 Views)

British Born Johnny Akinyemi To Represent Nigeria In Canoeing At London Olympics / Plans 4 July 4: Whats Poppin / Represent Your City: What Do You Like About Your City? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Represent Your State:whats Poppin by SeanT21(f): 4:52pm On Apr 21, 2008
I am representing the south side of America. North Carolina baby.

If you visit North Carolina make sure you stop by the Queen City aka Charlotte and visit Club Crush. for the ladies the hottest guys be over there.

If you are hungry make sure you visit Bojangles or Hardees and get you some burgers. If You want Chinese food visit Hibachi grill or the China Buffet.

If You wanna shop visit Carolina Mall or Concord Mills.

Tell us what is good about you state.
Re: Represent Your State:whats Poppin by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 21, 2008
Also reside in NC cheesy That's all I gat to say kiss cheesy
Re: Represent Your State:whats Poppin by chika98: 9:32pm On Apr 21, 2008
Midwest all day !
Re: Represent Your State:whats Poppin by dnative(m): 10:14pm On Apr 21, 2008
Living in mates land at the mo' but Lagos is where my heart is.

Eko for sho'

Eko o gba gbere.

Eko wejenle

D'eko ko m'eyo

quoting this baba song:
Ko ma sibikibi ti mo le fori le, ko ma si o, a f'eko ile
Ko ma sibikibi ti mo le fori le, to le dabi eko ile
bi mo ba r'ajo lo london, ma tun pada s'eko ile
bi mo ba r'ajo lo nu'york, ma tun fabo s'eko ile

there's no where I can lay my head, except lagos
there's no where I can lay my head, that would be like lagos
even if i journey to london, i'm bound to return to lagos
even if i journeyed to new york, lagos is where i'll return

If you go come to lagos or passin thru, make sure to open your eyes and sense well well. No love for strangers. Maga gets devoured in a jiffy cheesy

Damn I love that state and city. Not even Rio d'Jainero, NY, Bogota can beat the toughness.
Re: Represent Your State:whats Poppin by lucabrasi(m): 11:59pm On Apr 21, 2008
osun state representinggg
Re: Represent Your State:whats Poppin by Nobody: 12:05am On Apr 22, 2008
The infamous Anambra State representing here again. cool cheesy
Re: Represent Your State:whats Poppin by Lady2(f): 12:57am On Apr 22, 2008
I represent my family's state, Edo State.
But I can run u around PH (I hope I still remember my way around).
Re: Represent Your State:whats Poppin by 4Him1(m): 1:12am On Apr 22, 2008
Ogun state . . . the state where brains are born.
Re: Represent Your State:whats Poppin by StephenP(m): 2:55am On Apr 22, 2008
iRep Abia state. . .the #1 state.
Re: Represent Your State:whats Poppin by Cadet(f): 4:15am On Apr 22, 2008
Ekiti State. . I love thee kiss kiss
Re: Represent Your State:whats Poppin by ty4real(m): 9:44am On Apr 22, 2008
Siena:

I represent my parent's state.

Delta State.

Not the UK.

Thank you o jare!I represent the only state in the whole world ,[b]GATEWAY STATE![/b]breaking it down to Iperu-Remo,Emi Omo Alare fun ara re!
9ja ni ile jooooooo,anytime any day!Me I know represent another mans country or state!
Iperu-Remo-Ogun-State-Nigeria,I love thee,thats my poppin state men!
Re: Represent Your State:whats Poppin by naijadiva2(f): 5:42pm On Apr 22, 2008
SeanT21:

I am representing the south side of America. North Carolina baby.

If you visit North Carolina make sure you stop by the Queen City aka Charlotte and visit Club Crush. for the ladies the hottest guys be over there.

If you are hungry make sure you visit Bojangles or Hardees and get you some burgers. If You want Chinese food visit Hibachi grill or the China Buffet.

If You want to shop visit Carolina Mall or Concord Mills.

Tell us what is good about you state.

I have families in NC.

I went there for the summer some years ago and their mcdonalds menu is a little different from what we have up here in Dc/MD but someone told me that not all mcdonalds are the same. their menu goes with what the people of that region. *I know, off topic*

About my state: Nothing exciting really.
Re: Represent Your State:whats Poppin by SeanT21(f): 9:25pm On Apr 22, 2008
naija_diva:

I have families in NC.

I went there for the summer some years ago and their mcdonalds menu is a little different from what we have up here in Dc/MD but someone told me that not all mcdonalds are the same. their menu goes with what the people of that region. *I know, off topic*

About my state: Nothing exciting really.

are u kidding i use to live in Maryland. Germatown to be exact. Maryland was on fire.

Shop- Whiteflint and Lakeforrest mall

Eat- China Buffet or any other american restaurent like Fridays

Clubs- Love nightclub, H2O nightclub and Tequila Beach. ( i know its in DC but still its close to maryland)

Did i forget Ocean city. I will be going there for my graduation vacation with some friends.

Baltimore- the ghetto( no more need to be said)

Maryland is off the chain.
Re: Represent Your State:whats Poppin by tRoOE(f): 3:20am On Apr 27, 2008
Lagos State all the way kiss kiss 100% Lagosian cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: Represent Your State:whats Poppin by BkY2: 12:39pm On Apr 27, 2008
oil land the big Bayelsa always represented.na 2day, dan ti
Re: Represent Your State:whats Poppin by BkY2: 12:42pm On Apr 27, 2008
oil land the big Bayelsa always represented.na 2day, dan ti.

I can still take you round Enugu,Aba,Lagos,ph for now.
Re: Represent Your State:whats Poppin by MCUsman(m): 2:56pm On Apr 27, 2008
cheesy cheesy JIGAWA STATE (The new World) grin grin cheesy cheesy JIGAWA STATE (The new World) grin grin cheesy cheesy JIGAWA STATE (The new World) grin grin cheesy cheesy JIGAWA STATE (The new World) grin grin cheesy cheesy JIGAWA STATE (The new World) grin grin cheesy cheesy JIGAWA STATE (The new World) grin grin cheesy cheesy JIGAWA STATE (The new World) grin grin cheesy cheesy JIGAWA STATE (The new World) grin grin cheesy cheesy JIGAWA STATE (The new World) grin grin cheesy cheesy JIGAWA STATE (The new World) grin grin cheesy cheesy JIGAWA STATE (The new World) grin grin cheesy cheesy JIGAWA STATE (The new World) grin grin cheesy cheesy JIGAWA STATE (The new World) grin grin cheesy cheesy JIGAWA STATE (The new World) grin grin cheesy cheesy JIGAWA STATE (The new World) grin grin cheesy cheesy JIGAWA STATE (The new World) grin grin cheesy cheesy JIGAWA STATE (The new World) grin grin cheesy cheesy JIGAWA STATE (The new World) grin grin cheesy cheesy JIGAWA STATE (The new World) grin grin cheesy cheesy JIGAWA STATE (The new World) grin grin cheesy cheesy JIGAWA STATE (The new World) grin grin cheesy cheesy JIGAWA STATE (The new World) grin grin cheesy cheesy JIGAWA STATE (The new World) grin grin cheesy cheesy JIGAWA STATE (The new World) grin grin cheesy cheesy JIGAWA STATE (The new World) grin grin
Re: Represent Your State:whats Poppin by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 27, 2008
Osun state (ilesha): State of the living spring!

Oodua Lomo!
Re: Represent Your State:whats Poppin by dominique(f): 1:43pm On Apr 28, 2008
as far as i'm concerned, there are just 2 states in the world . . . [LAGOS grin cheesy cheesy wink smiley and others.
EKO O NI BAJE O!!!! grin cheesy smiley grin grin cheesy wink
Re: Represent Your State:whats Poppin by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 28, 2008
IMO STATE EBEANO.!!!!!
PARIS THE CITY OF LIGHT.
Re: Represent Your State:whats Poppin by naijadiva2(f): 10:51pm On Apr 28, 2008
SeanT21:

are u kidding i use to live in Maryland. Germatown to be exact. Maryland was on fire.

Shop- Whiteflint and Lakeforrest mall

Eat- China Buffet or any other american restaurent like Fridays

Clubs- Love nightclub, H2O nightclub and Tequila Beach. ( i know its in DC but still its close to maryland)

Did i forget Ocean city. I will be going there for my graduation vacation with some friends.

Baltimore- the ghetto( no more need to be said)

Maryland is off the chain.

Maryland was off the chain for you because you lived in Germantown grin. I lived in PG County.
Re: Represent Your State:whats Poppin by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 29, 2008
iRep Abia state. . .the #1 state.

chaii stephen,did u have to beat me to it angry anyway for mentioning it first,i say may u live long say AMEN
Re: Represent Your State:whats Poppin by ztyle(m): 2:59pm On Apr 29, 2008
The Real STATE the NO.1 State in Nigeria EDO STATE "THE HEARTBEAT OF THE NATION" BENIN CITY, .aka B.Side. wink
Re: Represent Your State:whats Poppin by bigbumper(f): 2:46am On Apr 30, 2008
Siena:

I represent my parent's state.

Delta State.

Not the UK.

Errrr, just for the record, can you possibly state what state you reside in, in the UK please?
Re: Represent Your State:whats Poppin by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 01, 2008
The Real STATE the NO.1 State in Nigeria EDO STATE "THE HEARTBEAT OF THE NATION" BENIN CITY, .aka B.Side.

go and sleep
Re: Represent Your State:whats Poppin by tpiar: 5:00pm On Mar 07, 2016
BkY2:
oil land the big Bayelsa always represented.na 2day, dan ti.

I can still take you round Enugu,Aba,Lagos,ph for now.

you too dey waka.

Have you actually ever been to Bayelsa btw?

just wondering.

(1) (Reply)

I Want Cheap Flights From Lagos To Helsinki / How can one apply for visa to Baku, Azerbaijan? / The 10 Cleanest Countries In 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.