Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,178 members, 7,835,929 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Is Dis Possible? Court rules part of Opic Estate Now Belongs To Omonile - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Is Dis Possible? Court rules part of Opic Estate Now Belongs To Omonile (471 Views)

How To Avoid Paying The Dreaded Omonile Signing Fees Scam In Lagos And Ogun / Omonile Lawyer's Rant Regarding The Demolition Of Houses In Epe / Lagos Real Estate/ Omonile Land Scams Exposed! Learn how not to be Conned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Dis Possible? Court rules part of Opic Estate Now Belongs To Omonile by bebe2(f): 11:30pm On May 13, 2013
Hi peeps, my plot is in Opic estate area 5. It was bought from an old man who got the allocation in the 80s, we have all the paper work.

My builder was telling me dat there was a court case and the govt decided to give a portion of Opic estate to the community.

This is very confusing, please how do we proceed with this like build permission ? Do we go to Opic or use the local govt office.

Or is this fraud in the making??
Re: Is Dis Possible? Court rules part of Opic Estate Now Belongs To Omonile by bebe2(f): 12:16am On May 14, 2013
Pls help a sister out. Am not a lagosian so these things are very confusing to me
Re: Is Dis Possible? Court rules part of Opic Estate Now Belongs To Omonile by blank(f): 8:56am On May 14, 2013
Pls, get in contact with lawyer, the moderator of this section and he will help you out.
Re: Is Dis Possible? Court rules part of Opic Estate Now Belongs To Omonile by bebe2(f): 11:22am On May 14, 2013
blank: Pls, get in contact with lawyer, the moderator of this section and he will help you out.

Tnks, will do just dat.

(1) (Reply)

Panting Estamate / Tastefully 3bedroom Flat To Let @ Agboyi Estate Alapere Ketu 1yr Rent Only. / Hotels, School, Petrol Station,warehouses For Sale/ Lease At Ikeja, Ogba Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.