Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,001 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

My Nairaland Crush!!neena - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / My Nairaland Crush!!neena (3724 Views)

Who Is Your Nairaland Crush / Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). / Propose Your Nairaland Crush Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Nairaland Crush!!neena by Nobody: 1:32am On May 14, 2013
priest2u:
you don't live in Nigeria so its possible you may still be single otherwise with your looks I ruled out the possibility of being single if you were living in Nigeria.

Naija guys would have been 'toasting' her cool

2 Likes

Re: My Nairaland Crush!!neena by Afam4eva(m): 1:32am On May 14, 2013
priest2u:
you don't live in Nigeria so its possible you may still be single otherwise with your looks I ruled out the possibility of being single if you were living in Nigeria.
Being single is a matter of choice. The fact that she's that beautiful, she will definitely get advances from men or women as the case may be. But it's her choice to either accept or reject them.

3 Likes

Re: My Nairaland Crush!!neena by 2legit2qwt: 1:35am On May 14, 2013
So neena is single? Chei!

Girl can i say something?
Re: My Nairaland Crush!!neena by Nobody: 1:36am On May 14, 2013
2legit2qwt: So neena is single? Chei!

Girl can i say something?
Go on
Re: My Nairaland Crush!!neena by priest2u(m): 1:36am On May 14, 2013
between why are you still single? perhaps you are very difficult person #just saying
Re: My Nairaland Crush!!neena by Nobody: 1:38am On May 14, 2013
priest2u: between why are you still single? perhaps you are very difficult person #just saying
No. I want to get my post graduate course done before i get distracted with relatlionships
Re: My Nairaland Crush!!neena by 2legit2qwt: 1:39am On May 14, 2013
neena adjei:
Go on

You'll make a perfect Mrs 2legit2qwt, you ever thought about that?
Re: My Nairaland Crush!!neena by priest2u(m): 1:40am On May 14, 2013
neena adjei:
No. I want to get my post graduate course done before i get distracted with relatlionships
Interesting , are you saying you've not had a boyfriend before?
Re: My Nairaland Crush!!neena by Nobody: 1:42am On May 14, 2013
priest2u:
Interesting , are you saying you've not had a boyfriend before?
dont wanna talk about this here thx tongue
2legit2qwt:

I thought u were female? shocked undecided
2legit2qwt:

looool
Re: My Nairaland Crush!!neena by 2legit2qwt: 1:45am On May 14, 2013
CFCfan:
I thought u were female? shocked undecided
grin grin grin grin

neena adjei:
looool

You're so cute, i wanna give you my ATM pin# smiley
How many times do you pay for your own food when you go out?
Re: My Nairaland Crush!!neena by Nobody: 1:47am On May 14, 2013
2legit2qwt:
grin grin grin grin

You're so cute, i wanna give you my ATM pin# smiley
How many times do you pay for your own food when you go out?

looooooooool omg. Thx smiley grin
Re: My Nairaland Crush!!neena by priest2u(m): 1:48am On May 14, 2013
neena adjei:
dont wanna talk about this here thx tongue
I find it hard to believe your story because most pretty girls that are single especially in there 20's are very difficult people so most men don't even send their beauty.My guess is that you are one those pretty girls with very difficult and unpleasant personality and you are covering up your single status with postgraduate work smiley #don't be angry just an observation#
Re: My Nairaland Crush!!neena by 50calibre(m): 1:52am On May 14, 2013
Can someone please explain to me how it's possible to have a crush just from the Internet? I don't seem to get the concept.

@OP you don't have a crush on Neena, you are lusting after her. Flee youthful lust, it won't help you.

3 Likes

Re: My Nairaland Crush!!neena by Nobody: 1:54am On May 14, 2013
priest2u:
I find it hard to believe your story because most pretty girls that are single especially in there 20's are very difficult people so most men don't even send their beauty.My guess is that you are one those pretty girls with very difficult and unpleasant personality and you are covering up your single status with postgraduate work smiley #don't be angry just an observation#
well hun thats a stereotype. And im not "those pretty girls" I'm "ME". Theres a big difference. Im not coverin nothing up with nothing. When i am ready i will get a man with a snap of a
finger. I wont get angry. If you get to know me thats when you will understand me and why im me

2 Likes

Re: My Nairaland Crush!!neena by Afam4eva(m): 1:54am On May 14, 2013
50calibre: Can someone please explain to me how it's possible to have a crush just from the Internet? I don't seem to get the concept.

@OP you don't have a crush on Neena, you are lusting after her. Flee youthful lust, it won't help you.
Let's first get the meaning of "crush" and juxtapose it with lust.
Re: My Nairaland Crush!!neena by Nobody: 1:56am On May 14, 2013
Afam4eva:
"Crush" means having some affection for another person, based on physical attributes or behaviour. Lust, on the other hand, means having sexual desires for another person
Re: My Nairaland Crush!!neena by 2legit2qwt: 1:57am On May 14, 2013
neena adjei: [/b]

looooooooool omg. Thx smiley grin

Ok so you don't pay for your food usually right?
Re: My Nairaland Crush!!neena by Nobody: 1:58am On May 14, 2013
2legit2qwt:

Ok so you don't pay for your food usually right?
I dont usually eat out
Re: My Nairaland Crush!!neena by 50calibre(m): 1:59am On May 14, 2013
Afam4eva:

They look similar but different. Crush is mostly inclined towards love, while lust is purely of a se*xual nature.
Re: My Nairaland Crush!!neena by Afam4eva(m): 2:00am On May 14, 2013
CFCfan:
"Crush" means having some affection for another person, based on physical attributes or behaviour. Lust, on the other hand, means having sexual desires for another person
From the definition of "crush", it means one can have a crush on someone that they've not met physically. Seeing someone's pic or read someone's writing pattern can trigger a crush.
Re: My Nairaland Crush!!neena by Nobody: 2:01am On May 14, 2013
Afam4eva:
From the definition of "crush", it means one can have a crush on someone that they've not met physically. Seeing someone's pic or read someone's writing pattern can trigger a crush.
It's possible. cool
Re: My Nairaland Crush!!neena by Afam4eva(m): 2:02am On May 14, 2013
50calibre:

They look similar but different. Crush is mostly inclined towards love, while lust is purely of a se*xual nature.
I was more interested in knowing what crush is as lust is popular knowledge. Crush is more related to likeness(not necessarily love).
Re: My Nairaland Crush!!neena by Nobody: 2:02am On May 14, 2013
Anyway night
Re: My Nairaland Crush!!neena by 2legit2qwt: 2:03am On May 14, 2013
neena adjei:
I dont usually eat out

i can make you kenke cheesy cheesy
Re: My Nairaland Crush!!neena by 50calibre(m): 2:04am On May 14, 2013
Afam4eva:
I was more interested in knowing what crush is as lust is popular knowledge. Crush is more related to likeness(not necessarily love).

Ok then compare likeness to lust, are they the same?
Re: My Nairaland Crush!!neena by Nobody: 2:05am On May 14, 2013
2legit2qwt:

i can make you kenke cheesy cheesy
cheesy shocked smiley ill talk to you tomorrow night babe
Re: My Nairaland Crush!!neena by Afam4eva(m): 2:05am On May 14, 2013
50calibre:

Ok then compare likeness to lust, are they the same?
Of course they're not the same.
Re: My Nairaland Crush!!neena by 2legit2qwt: 2:10am On May 14, 2013
neena adjei:
cheesy shocked smiley ill talk to you tomorrow night babe

kiss kiss sweet dreams
Re: My Nairaland Crush!!neena by Xaviers(m): 2:14am On May 14, 2013
50calibre: Can someone please explain to me how it's possible to have a crush just from the Internet? I don't seem to get the concept.

Call it anyfin you waannaa!! I hv said ♍y mind..nd ♍y instincts don't lie to me...
Re: My Nairaland Crush!!neena by Xaviers(m): 2:14am On May 14, 2013
Afam4eva:
WOW! That's nice sha. You're really beautiful and have this confident innocence exuding from your well crafted face.
Hello! Are you hitting on ♍y crush??watch it..

neena adjei:

No problem sweetface,its worth the wait....I wud chill η w8 till you r thru..I'm serious about this..

priest2u:
Ok , do you live in Nigeria? Imagine the number of naija guys stalking you now except you don't live there I can't belive you are single.
Hey Mr..priest.... Its ♍y thread.,I v d crush on her not you.stop trying to woo her..hmmmmmm

2legit2qwt:

Hey Mr hermaphrodite , go look else where! Dis is mine, get off ♍y thread!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Invincible Romancelanders Who Operate Alternate Monickers / . / Lagos Hookup Zone (strictly For Seriousminded Lagosians)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.