Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

How Much Would You Pay To Attend A Finishing School? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Much Would You Pay To Attend A Finishing School? (983 Views)

After Finishing Further Maths Exam(photo) / 6 Reasons Not To Attend A Public University / 6 Reasons You Shouldn’t Attend A Private University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Would You Pay To Attend A Finishing School? by Sholeyb: 5:49pm On Apr 21, 2008
What is your idea of a finishing School?

What is the most important thing for you to learn?

How long are you prepared to attend classes, in terms of days, weeks?

What are your expectations?

Any suggestions?
Re: How Much Would You Pay To Attend A Finishing School? by abujabooks(f): 11:43am On May 14, 2008
@Sholeyb,

I will like my daughter to learn table manners, interior decorating, a little bit of cooking, how a lady carries herself, how to dance properly on the dance floor, communicating with people, how to dress like a lady and things like that.

1 week in-house will be ideal for the finishing school.

Advertise to the rich clients in Naija and it will sell.

(1) (Reply)

Esut Post Ume Date / My Jamb Details. Any Assistance Pls. / Get Ur Ond Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.