Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,488 members, 7,770,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:09 AM

7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal (43660 Views)

7 Dangerous Acts After Meal / 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal / Do You Eat A Meal Inside A Public Transport ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by greatgod2012(f): 3:24pm On May 14, 2013
Mad Cow:

Please! Wait for atleast 30 minutes - 1 hour after a meal before you sleep. [/b]

you are very right on this.......he who has ear, let him hear.
May God help us all.
Re: 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by sambright2012: 3:24pm On May 14, 2013
u only mention wot not to do after meal,den wot to do after meal and wot kind of meal are u talking abt?
Re: 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by Sunnycliff(m): 3:25pm On May 14, 2013
[quote author=kennyosein]

4. Don’t loosen your belt: Loosening the belt after meal will easily cause the intestine to be twisted and blocked.

For this one, I no agree
Re: 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by 50calibre(m): 3:25pm On May 14, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Nigerian men and potbelly tinz smiley

Texas cowgirl my abs are as flat as a washboard
Re: 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by Dee60: 3:25pm On May 14, 2013
Good that you mentioned the DONTS. What are the DOS?
Re: 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by kennyosein(m): 3:25pm On May 14, 2013
@moderator, tanx for the reference and modification.
Re: 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by 190: 3:25pm On May 14, 2013
* Pours annointing oil on the thread*
Re: 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by vicholas(m): 3:26pm On May 14, 2013
Knowledge is wealth, is good to know
Re: 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by toprealman: 3:28pm On May 14, 2013
When are we going to start moving forward in this country?
Na real wa oh!
Re: 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by CHIMSKY(m): 3:29pm On May 14, 2013
kennyosein: 1. Don’t smoke : Experiments from experts proves that smoking a cigarette after meal is comparable to smoking 10 cigarettes (chances of cancer is higher)

2. Don’t eat fruits immediately: Immediately eating fruits after meals will cause stomach to be bloated with air. Therefore take fruits 1 -2 hours after meal or 1 hour before meal.

3. Don’t drink tea: Because tea leaves contain a high content of acid. This substance will cause the protein content in the food we consume to be hundred thus difficult to digest.

4. Don’t loosen your belt: Loosening the belt after meal will easily cause the intestine to be twisted and blocked.

5. Don’t bathe: Bathing after meal will cause the increase of blood flow to the hands, legs and body thus the amount of blood around the stomach will therefore decrease, this will weaken the digestive system in our stomach.

6. Don’t walk about: People always say that after ameal walk a hundred steps and you will live till 99. In actual fact this is not true. Walking will cause the digestive system to be unable to absorb the nutrition from the food we intake.

7. Don’t sleep immediately: The food we intake will not be to digest properly. Thus will lead to gastric and infection in our intestine.

http://www.theworldlifestyle.com/seven-dangerous-act-after-meal/
Na wa o!Everyday we hear a new law.Seems to me that you are damned if you do and damned if you dont.Anyway,na one thing go kill man!
Re: 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by madjune(m): 3:29pm On May 14, 2013
In other words, after eating- JUST CHILL. If your mama send you message, say-ABEG I DEY COME JOOR.
Re: 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 14, 2013
tumababa:

i seriously pity u. when it happens, i pray its not immediately u marry cos na ur wife or one witch for village them go dey think say e dey do u oooooo

if (because I pray it doesn't happen to him/her) it does happen, his/her family will blame it on village witches, absolving him/her of his/her recklessness.
Re: 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 14, 2013
50calibre:

Texas cowgirl my abs are as flat as a washboard

Okay. Mo ti gbo tongue
Re: 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by babadem2much(m): 3:31pm On May 14, 2013
am guilty =f taking fruits after meal, but wait oh! Y be say laws don de enter wetin we dey eat lyk native doctors instructions nau?
Re: 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by Shadydamsel(f): 3:44pm On May 14, 2013
ok
Re: 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by varrd4real(m): 3:48pm On May 14, 2013
fckyourman: So you're basically saying dont do our normal life stuffs.

How many times we have been doing this, did anyone die from your list, park well my friend.

there's a sayin "what u dont knw doesn't kill u". buh nw dat u know, my advice is take precaution onwards
Re: 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by ralfo85(m): 3:49pm On May 14, 2013
Piece of crap!
Re: 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 14, 2013
what do we do after eating then? Evaporate?
Re: 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by Muh(m): 3:54pm On May 14, 2013
All and all, man must die of something one day!
Re: 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by WinkWrld: 3:54pm On May 14, 2013
Guys seriously! Never eat and sleep. Funny, I woke up choking last night because I ate o
And slept immidieatly on d bed. Nice writeup smiley
Re: 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by Reachyrich(f): 3:57pm On May 14, 2013
Thanks alot.
Re: 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by deinmaafie(f): 3:57pm On May 14, 2013
No 4 is what am still pondering over. Pls I need more clarification sad shocked
Re: 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by IgweOO(m): 3:58pm On May 14, 2013
#3 no go work o...
Re: 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by forkadict(m): 3:58pm On May 14, 2013
50calibre: I've been doing number 7 for many years. I use it as a weight gaining technique.

You be lepa ni?
Re: 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 14, 2013
Rubbish!
Re: 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by delors(m): 3:59pm On May 14, 2013
What exactly should we do after meal? You only provide the 'dos', what about the 'dont's'. I guess one should be 'dont talk after meal'...it increases your chances of vocal cancer by 98%... grin grin grin grin grin funny people.
Don't do that, do that, dont do that, do that...crazy world. Why not say 'don't wake up after sleeping, it can lead to unwanted pregnancy'. undecided

1 Like

Re: 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by PurestBoy(m): 4:05pm On May 14, 2013
I can die if I don't take Benson after eating, food won't digest if I don't smoke it down and I'm always on motion after meal.

1 Like

Re: 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by plainmirror(m): 4:08pm On May 14, 2013
Story story ........?
Re: 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by Ochek: 4:24pm On May 14, 2013
ACM10:
undecided

Salad nko? undecided

This is laughable. You must have culled this write-up from your village researcher.

hahahahaha, are you trying to be funny? I guess you are having a laugh

Weaken the digestive system in your stomach. hahahahaha. Is stomach part of the digestive system or digestive system part of the stomach? Chineke mee, wannabes no go kill me.

Please tell me that you are joking

Thus leads to gastric and infection. You must be a village herbalist

Bros bros! Kai manner! You just the hammer this thread. You should ve understood say No. 5 stomach wey him talk about na as an ordinary or layman defination of entire digestive sys and not digestive system and stomach in it's original anatomical sense.
And No.7. Hmmmmm abi na gastritis him won yarn? Me ma never understand that pathophysiology well o!
Re: 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by akinboyepelumi(m): 4:24pm On May 14, 2013
Thanks for the Info. Am Guilty of sleeping after meal at night. Have U ever requested a song or dedicated a song to a friend on a radio station or television and d person was like "OMG, I didn't watch or listen to that program today" that's crazy isn't it? Now is ur chance to put an end to this. You can request, dedicate and make shout out to ur Love ones on our site all for free and also download others request. Visit www.unlimitedmusicandnews..com
Re: 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by jay2k(m): 4:25pm On May 14, 2013
ur number 5 goes a long way to say hw ilitrate u r in what u claim to kno..if u kno ur cardiovascular physiology u should ve known dat if u take a cold bath,blood flow to d periphery will decrease cos dea will b peripheral vasoconstriction,,this increasing central bloodflow mainly to d GIT ie if u eat somtin b4 it.so if u r not sure of an info plz keep ur dust to ur sef nd stop decieving pepl
Re: 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by toskut(m): 4:36pm On May 14, 2013
Rubbish Talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? / Nigerian States With Fastest-Rising Food Prices In 2024 (Full List) / Olusegun Obasanjo Eating Cassava Bread (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.