Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Suppliers Of Snails To Lagos Needed - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Suppliers Of Snails To Lagos Needed (4126 Views)

Places In Nigeria Where I Can Buy Snails To Resell / We Need Suppliers Of Palm Kernel Nuts.will Shall Buy At Your Location / Tip : Feed snails to catfish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suppliers Of Snails To Lagos Needed by yemibanjo101: 10:50am On May 14, 2013
If you can supply giant african snails with specification of a minimum weight of 0.4kg, and can deliver a minimum unit of 2500 pieces at the price of N200 per unit to lagos airport. Then call 07035582195. Payment is cash on delivery immediately after quality and quantity check. If you have an Ecobank account we can block 50 percent of funds into your account and release final payment immediately after quality and quantity check. If you can supply call 07035582195
Re: Suppliers Of Snails To Lagos Needed by victorg8t(m): 11:34am On May 14, 2013
@yemibanjo, can we supply by batches or it must be that figure once an how about the transportation fare or transportation means?
Re: Suppliers Of Snails To Lagos Needed by yemibanjo101: 1:25pm On May 14, 2013
yemibanjo101: If you can supply giant african snails with specification of a minimum weight of 0.4kg, and can deliver a minimum unit of 2500 pieces at the price of N200 per unit to lagos airport. Then call 07035582195. Payment is cash on delivery immediately after quality and quantity check. If you have an Ecobank account we can block 50 percent of funds into your account and release final payment immediately after quality and quantity check. If you can supply call 07035582195
Re: Suppliers Of Snails To Lagos Needed by yemibanjo101: 1:28pm On May 14, 2013
victorg8t: @yemibanjo, can we supply by batches or it must be that figure once an how about the transportation fare or transportation means?

The snails are can be deliveredin batches, but most be delivered in full latest by thursday, the week you want to deliver. Price of transportation is included in the contract, i.e N500,000 for delivering 2500 pieces of snails to lagos airport, snail must weigh minimum of 0.4kg each.
Re: Suppliers Of Snails To Lagos Needed by tunday4real(m): 1:12pm On May 15, 2013
Re: Suppliers Of Snails To Lagos Needed by tunday4real(m): 1:18pm On May 15, 2013
YEMIBANJO,
Immediately i saw your advert for the snail supply, i swung into full action by contacting my people in the village.Right now we have been able to gather about 1323 pieces of snail. ,now both are coming from Ikirun and Ondo respectively.
However,the prices for supply will jerk up to N320.00.This is to cover my logistics and the profit.
If you agree to this price, kindly document it by sending an order to supply to the email above [/tundays@yahoo.com],indicating the price,quantity and payment option just to formalize the deal.
Hope you understand my angle.i will be awaiting your response.
you could as well call me on 08132758092 [tundays@yahoo.com] for more inquiries.
Thanks.
Tunday.

(1) (Reply)

Promotional Gift Items and Giveaways / Thinking of a corporate gift? check this out! / Join the thriving Business Connect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.