Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Html5 Help - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Html5 Help (987 Views)

Why Do HTML5 Mobile Apps Have A Bad Reputation (cordova / Phonegap)? / Sage OS (HTML5) : The Development (with download link) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Html5 Help by stariobran(f): 1:41pm On May 14, 2013
please i have an idea for a mobile app, a million dollar idea, and im scared of paying anyone to develop it until it is launched, to avoid the idea being stolen. so therefore i am taking it upon myself to learn html5 and create it.
i know about google, so please don't suggest that.
i just want to know if there is an easier way to create a mobile app like using a solution like dreamweaver etc. one that a novice can easily get in tune with.

PS: i know my basic html, css and a bit of javascript. so i quite have an idea about coding.
thanks. every help would be appreciated
Re: Html5 Help by spikesC(m): 2:10pm On May 14, 2013
It depends on the app itself. If it's more about content where u can offload processing to a web server, then use phonegap.

To help you more, give us a list of the core features. Not the ideas ooo
E.g;
Maps,geolocation
Contacts access
Etc
Re: Html5 Help by digitite: 3:16pm On May 14, 2013
Re: Html5 Help by stariobran(f): 3:49pm On May 14, 2013
spikes C: It depends on the app itself. If it's more about content where u can offload processing to a web server, then use phonegap.

To help you more, give us a list of the core features. Not the ideas ooo
E.g;
Maps,geolocation
Contacts access
Etc

thank you for ur reply.
for features, lets say everything you have on instagram.
Re: Html5 Help by abbyode(m): 8:32pm On May 14, 2013
stariobran: please i have an idea for a mobile app, a million dollar idea, and im scared of paying anyone to develop it until it is launched, to avoid the idea being stolen. so therefore i am taking it upon myself to learn html5 and create it.
i know about google, so please don't suggest that.
i just want to know if there is an easier way to create a mobile app like using a solution like dreamweaver etc. one that a novice can easily get in tune with.

PS: i know my basic html, css and a bit of javascript. so i quite have an idea about coding.
thanks. every help would be appreciated

Try alpha5 software on www.alphasoftware.com .It's a great tool. You can create apps with little or no code.
Re: Html5 Help by lordZOUGA(m): 9:56pm On May 14, 2013
Remember if you create a crappy software, nobody will use it.
Re: Html5 Help by spikesC(m): 9:59pm On May 14, 2013
grin
Re: Html5 Help by stariobran(f): 6:12am On May 16, 2013
lordZOUGA: Remember if you create a crappy software, nobody will use it.

Lol. I promise you. It'd be awesome. Dts y I need to kn hw to go abt it

(1) (Reply)

Submit Your Quote - Mobile App Project / Json & Xml / Cfd Software : Ansy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.