Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

SOCIAL MEDIA KNOW-HOW 2. Some Of My Favourite Wordpress Themes From 2012 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / SOCIAL MEDIA KNOW-HOW 2. Some Of My Favourite Wordpress Themes From 2012 (727 Views)

My Favourite Wordpress Plugin / How To Get Premium Wordpress Themes From Themeforest At Half The Price / How 2 Change Ur 2go Star Progress 2 Ultimate Wit Jst N5 Sms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SOCIAL MEDIA KNOW-HOW 2. Some Of My Favourite Wordpress Themes From 2012 by scubed(m): 4:11pm On May 14, 2013
Some of my favourite WordPress themes from 2012

WordPress has become a very popular platform for blogging and web design for the new online junkie. Blogging has now reached fever pitch, whether you’re blogging to air your opinions, sharing your fashion sense or a sports fans writing about your team there are many free and premium WordPress Themes to choose from. Below is a list of some of my favourite themes. I have chosen them mainly for their beauty, versatility and easy of use.

PageLines is a responsive drag-and-drop platform for professional websites based on HTML5 and CSS3. PageLines will help you do amazing things faster and easier than ever before. With lots of add-ons and built in SEO plugin PageLines is a doodle to work with.

Although Nimble comes at a wallet friendly price of $39, it is a wonderful responsive Theme from Elegant Themes great for showcasing your business products, service info, and all your content in an exciting and compelling manner. For that price you also get 79 other wonderful Themes from the crowd at Elegant Themes. You just can’t go wrong with this theme, it’s another one I find very easy to use and exciting. It has an easy to use page builder as well as a shortcode generator to help you create unique pages in minutes.

I just love Origin, another kick arse Theme from the Elegant Themes stable. This make portfolio display a walk in the park. It’s a new theme but it is the perfect solution if you are looking for a modern grid-based portfolio theme. Fully supporting localization and being SEO optimized means that you won’t have to worry about installing an additional SEO plugins or spending time looking for solutions.

SimplenBright is another theme that implements HTML5 and css3 technologies. I like it for business sites or blogs. A very colorful, shining yet clean simple theme for your portfolio or/and blog. It gives your site what I like to call the brochure feel. It offers an easy set up your portfolio items with custom page templates. A fully functional, premium html WordPress theme solution for your website.

eStore is one of my two default eCommerce themes, as it offers an elegant solution for retailer looking to display their products online. The theme is easy to configure, and offers integration options with some of the most popular (and free) eCommerce plugins, including eShop and Simple PayPal Shopping cart. I feel it also offers a real shop window feel to it.

Shelflife my other go-to eCommerce theme from the fine people at Woo Themes. A clean, e-commerce theme with a homepage dedicated to featured, popular and recent products with dedicated spaces for mini-features and promotions powered by their own custom post types, as well as a widgetized sidebar and footer regions. I like using Woo Themes because they now how to keep it simple. At $70 it’s a proper premium theme but I feel it’s worth every penny.

Zincious, a free theme with an elegant design, custom font and pixel perfect execution.This theme is great for personal blogs, tech blogs, design blogs and other related blog niches. The crafty content slider showcases your featured posts applying to focus on your readers and engage with them. It is WordPress 3.0 compliant which is packed with a robust framework for easier backend customization.Built by Padd Solutions.

For more help read www.yomi.ashiru.me

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Legitimate Money Online / Download Free Wordpress And Blogger Manuals. / 10 Free Tactics To Drive Traffic To Your Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.