Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,453 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

How Credible Is The NOUN Certificates (b.sc, PGD & MSC) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Credible Is The NOUN Certificates (b.sc, PGD & MSC) (3621 Views)

Please How Do I Complete And Submit My Assignments Using The NOUN TMA Link. / Banking And Finance Project Topics And Materials For OND/HND/BSC/PGD/MSC / Scholarship For Africans In Spain - Mba, M.sc, Pgd, Phd. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Credible Is The NOUN Certificates (b.sc, PGD & MSC) by segiwest(m): 4:58pm On May 14, 2013
I confirmed that graduates from National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN)
1.Is in almost every state of the Nation.
2. Has her own study centres in communities too.
3. You can work and study without pain, and at your own pace at NOUN.
4. Does not charge Tuition fees.
5. There is no face-to-face lecturing.
6.The students are assisted to facilitate their learning through tutorial sessions.
7. That Tutor Marked Assignments (TMAs) are to be attempted online.
8. Course materials will be given to students when paid for.
9. To partake in NYSC and Law school.
10.Operates as a full-time and not part-time university but gives room for flexibility.
11. Adopts e-examination system for all examinations.
12. Provides functional and qualitative education for learners.
13. You need to be computer literate to learn in NOUN.
Noun operates a flexible mode of study which allows a student to determine the pace, place, time and medium of study.
NB: The fee is relatively cheap for undergraduate, postgraduate (Pgd & Masters) and Ph.D programmes .

My questions are,
A) How acceptable are the certificates.
B) Why do people shy away from this kind of easy-to-study scheme.
Re: How Credible Is The NOUN Certificates (b.sc, PGD & MSC) by maximunimpact(m): 7:32pm On May 14, 2013
Problem wit Nigerians and Africans is dat we are too used 2 old ways of doin tins, and as such will not easily axpt CHANGE! The conventional way of doin tins seems 2 b d only right way 4 d uncreative minds.

My point is, NOUN is the only institution dat put Nigerian educational system on d world map! If u av neva travelled abroad u will nva understand wat I mean.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Uniport Vs Ust / Most Difficult Course To Study In The World / 2nd round of merit list release by lagos state university

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.