Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Angry Zambian Fan Rants And Says His Mind About Nigeria - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Angry Zambian Fan Rants And Says His Mind About Nigeria (1149 Views)

I Changed My Mind About This Sports Betting Thing / Yekini Was Murdered - Says His Lawyer / David Beckham Caught Committing Adultery In His Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Zambian Fan Rants And Says His Mind About Nigeria by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 14, 2013
john on Tue, 14th May 2013 10:44 am :

im one of the best analysts on this site with spot on predictions only thing is we have fans on this site that just want to hear praises. Zambia’s form over the last 15 months is the worst in history how long will renard hide behide afcon 2012. Zambia has failed to win any serious games and some of you fans come on this site saying Zambia is better than Nigeria. How is Zambia better when Nigeria beat Mali 4-0 something Herve has failed to do. Lets be realistic here not singing iye chipolopolo what is really happening on the ground is Zambia is struggling fact!

john on Tue, 14th May 2013 10:53 am :

zambia is not better than Nigeria. Maybe we can beat Ghana luckily but Nigeria no way. When was the last time Zambia beat Nigeria convincingly infact go online look at their players and look at Zambia’s players. Yes we have a talented unit one that renard was lucky to find but kalusha and bonetti built that team. The team that won afcon 2012 was also not avaerage many coaches would have won that cup. Cameroon, egypt and Nigeria were absent from that tournament. Zambia always beats ivory coast and ghana. In 1994 we beat ivory coast it was not a huge surprise to beat them in final. Herve has to come out and win all 3 games to qualify for the munidal that is how tough his job is now.

john on Tue, 14th May 2013 10:57 am :

if you are not litsening why are you replying. Im right I knew Burkina would eliminate Zambia. You will be surprised that the burkina team that eliminated zambia is not even strong it was just poor tactics against ethiopia that got us out. Yes they reached the final but they are not an extremely strong unit so stop being fans and be honest Zambia is in poor shape.

john on Tue, 14th May 2013 10:59 am :

the problem is you want John to sing praises. Herve is the chosen one hes a god, hes great wake up you cant even beat tanzania and lesotho what is great! this team is better than its performing.

john on Tue, 14th May 2013 11:04 am: 

what is great about drawing with lesotho? how are we better than nigeria when the beat mali 4-0 please answer stop being fans and be realists. ZAmbia has an above average team that should never draw with ethiopia or lesotho. With a better coach maybe we can even beat nigeria who are by the way true african champions.

Concerned on Tue, 14th May 2013 1:10 pm:

The problem with you John is that you think, reason and analyse issues using your teeth and gums, and not with your brain. I need not not say more young ass.

john on Tue, 14th May 2013 1:17 pm:

really concerned if im young why not reveal your real name instead of hiding behind that blog name so you can throw insults. Im simply telling you the truth. Most of you here are just fans before afcon you were writing concerned when i was saying poor team selection and you were dumped out in the first round. My analysis is spot on Zambia was never going to get out of that group after drawing 1-1 with uganda and poor selections. Nigeria is better than zambia as well ive seen shocking analysis on this site where fans are saying that Zambia is better than Nigeria. Have you seen the quality Nigeria has. Victor Moses, Enyeama, John Obi Mickel, Ideye Brown, Emenike, Joel obi, uche etc how is Zambia better than Nigeria. Please lets be realists Nigeria are the true african champions and Herve Renard is not good enough to coach such a great country.

john on Tue, 14th May 2013 1:22 pm: 

based on current form the best team in africa is Nigeria. It would have been a didsaster if Zambia went to confed cup under renard. Zambia has great players but the coach is failing to use them correctly. Nigeria are africa’s best bet at the confed cup. This is coming from a realist not a dreamer or a fan.

http://www.zambianfootball.co.zm/?p=4945
Re: Angry Zambian Fan Rants And Says His Mind About Nigeria by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 14, 2013
Give this dude an iced drink. He needs to cool off!!
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Angry Zambian Fan Rants And Says His Mind About Nigeria by dominique(f): 6:28pm On May 14, 2013
He spoke the bitter truth his country peeps may not want to hear. I feel he's a bit hard on their coach tho.
Re: Angry Zambian Fan Rants And Says His Mind About Nigeria by Syenite(m): 6:33pm On May 14, 2013
Bingbagbo and co must read this.
Re: Angry Zambian Fan Rants And Says His Mind About Nigeria by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 14, 2013
dominique: He spoke the bitter truth his country peeps may not want to hear. I feel he's a bit hard on their coach tho.

And the bitter truth is. . .? cheesy

We are not yet exactly 'Invinsible' as a team because we are still rebuilding. And I still don't know if I would pick us as the current best in Africa over Ivory coast.

But the faith I have is that by the world cup next year. . .with this present youthful squad, we would eventually be close to 'formidable'
Re: Angry Zambian Fan Rants And Says His Mind About Nigeria by Chanchit: 7:10pm On May 14, 2013
I think this Zambians too think like Nigerians, cos we also face reality unlike our pain in the butt west African brothers that will never say the truth even if it means going to hell.

FP plssssss.
Re: Angry Zambian Fan Rants And Says His Mind About Nigeria by dominique(f): 8:49pm On May 14, 2013
breezy047:

And the bitter truth is. . .? cheesy

We are not yet exactly 'Invinsible' as a team because we are still rebuilding. And I still don't know if I would pick us as the current best in Africa over Ivory coast.

But the faith I have is that by the world cup next year. . .with this present youthful squad, we would eventually be close to 'formidable'

the dude was replying his Zambian bretheren who thought chipolopolo was better than the s/eagles during last afcon. Just that he drove the point a bit too hard.

(1) (Reply)

LOYALTY! Man Gets Manchester United Club Crest Tattoo On His Forehead (photo) / Mikel Obi’s Boo Celebrates Him After His Victory Against Sporting Lisbon / PHOTO:West Ham Fan Celebrates Victory Over Arsenal With Tattoo Of Scoreline.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.