Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,547 members, 7,861,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:01 PM

Got The Money But No Idea - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Got The Money But No Idea (483 Views)

Start Importing Laptops Into Nigeria And Keep Making The Money (INTRO) / I Have Money But I Dont Know How To Invest It / Can I Start My Computer Firm With No Money But With 1 System In My Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Got The Money But No Idea by interbiz2(f): 12:41am On May 15, 2013
If you have the money to start something but got no idea of what to do, then come and interact with business minded persons who will put you through on profitable ideas. Put your cash to work for you, wether you are working or not, it does not matter. Want more reach me on modeygloria@gmail.com or call 08181886834. Thanks and God bless.

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Through Twitter / Food Export,how Do I Start? / Golden Rules For Making Money: Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.