Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,799 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

PZ Fourth finally here - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PZ Fourth finally here (4469 Views)

Pz Cussons / Invitation 4 Pz Cussons Test 2013 / 15 Current Vacancies At PZ Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

PZ Fourth finally here by dupsy09(f): 11:06am On Apr 22, 2008
Hi PZ Hopefuls,

PZ just sent me a text now to come for the 3rd stage on thursady 24th April, 2008, by 7.00am
I was told to come with a biro. i am sure we are going to write an essay or memo or something.

I wish u all the best.

We will get this Job

cheers smiley

dupsy
Re: PZ Fourth finally here by mogambe: 11:11am On Apr 22, 2008
i also got d text. pls does anyone know the kind of topic we may be asked to write about.
PLS LETS SHARE SOME IDEAS. if anyone has any info pls share.
Re: PZ Fourth finally here by mogambe: 11:16am On Apr 22, 2008
hi,
pls wait a minute dear landers, does anyone have an idea of how much PZ intends to pay us after going thru all this stages. i do hope the end justifies the means. pls can somebody tell me wat the take home salary for PZ is?
cool cheesy
Re: PZ Fourth finally here by dupsy09(f): 11:45am On Apr 22, 2008
Hi

I really don't have an idea on the types of topic we would be asked to write about. sad But i just believe that God that has started this would complete.

Anybody in the house with useful info on kind of topics to expect? Please let us know. So we can at least do our own part by preparing for the essay.

Please we would be waiting for any reply smiley

As for the pay? I have no idea. It had better be good, because after writing series of test and interview, we must have a rewarding pay to compensate. wink

Thanks House.

Nairaland is the best thing that has happened to me in terms of JOB HUNT

Good luck to y'all

cheers cheesy
Re: PZ Fourth finally here by jorge1980(m): 2:26pm On Apr 22, 2008
;d
Re: PZ Fourth finally here by 123papas(m): 3:19pm On Apr 22, 2008
me too, i got the msg and a phone call to confirm the msg. that 2nd test was rough sha but GOD de always do am. Anyway, my advice is that we prepare well, never mind the content, I think PZ will be more concerned on the structure of the essay. I think the five paragragh type essay technique would be the best option
Re: PZ Fourth finally here by dupsy09(f): 12:20pm On Apr 23, 2008
Cant anybody help us with the essay topics

Still waiting. The test is just bearly a day away

smiley
Re: PZ Fourth finally here by dupsy09(f): 6:15pm On Apr 23, 2008
No help topics still cry Anyway, God dey.

I wish u all going for the 3rd Stage Good Success and the Job.
Dont forget to dot ur "i's" and cross ur "t's".

I am really hopeful on this. I know my hopes wont be dashed.

Success dear friends
cheesy

Just keep us posted on further stages. I hope we get called again Sha.
Re: PZ Fourth finally here by dupsy09(f): 11:47am On Apr 24, 2008
Hi PZ Hopefuls,

How did u find the letter we wrote to the president today? grin cheesy I really hope the president will get to see my own shagrin I tot someone said we were going to write a memo. Anyway sha! God dey. I am still very hopeful. I know God wont dash my hopes at all.

Well, well, let us go and get prepared for the next stage (Stage 4) the online test Does anyone have an idea on what the test will look like?Are we going to be tested on our ability to use the internet or just on our ability to use the computer or on power point presentation like someone said earlier. Any which way, I wish y'all the very best.

Cheers cheesy
Re: PZ Fourth finally here by 123papas(m): 4:39pm On Apr 24, 2008
i thot u were the person that said we would be writing memos, the essay was gangster. but what cant God do. I will trust Him for everything. Well next text I suspect would be some SHL parole, afterall which other test again remain, Dupsy must work in PZ, u re so passionate about this job or the 1.8m p.a., me sef no mind toooo. So Dupsy, prepare well
Re: PZ Fourth finally here by mogambe: 5:52pm On Apr 24, 2008
o boy that essay thru me off balance cos i did not expect that kind of formal letter.
somehow i did not sufficiently ans. d comprehension/summary section.
but i know baba GOD will see us thru to ilupeju.
pls any info on stage 4 will be helpful angry grin cheesy wink
Re: PZ Fourth finally here by dupsy09(f): 6:27pm On Apr 24, 2008
@ 123papas,

I was only quoting what somebody that had written the test said oh! but all join sha. So they pay is 1.8m p.a?? That isnt bad at all. Omo men, i MUST get the job or and so must u.

I just dey blab for my letter to the president because i was shocked at the question. God dey, even though i no merit the job. They must still call me.

Well, see you in STAGE 4

dupsy cheesy
Re: PZ Fourth finally here by innoman: 6:58pm On Apr 24, 2008
[b][size=16
pt]
Re: PZ Fourth finally here by innoman: 7:12pm On Apr 24, 2008
God will c us thru. I didn't find d test so funny.
Re: PZ Fourth finally here by yemai: 7:32pm On Apr 24, 2008
Hello nairalanders. though the test was tough, we must continue to lok unto God for the best.
I heard the pay is 1.75 p.a not 1.8.It's even 1m p.a for the training period. U can check the threads on for verification.
Anyway God will see us through.
Re: PZ Fourth finally here by lovelynk(f): 7:53pm On Apr 24, 2008
U are right
123papas:

i thot u were the person that said we would be writing memos, the essay was gangster. but what can't God do. I will trust Him for everything. Well next text I suspect would be some SHL parole, afterall which other test again remain, Dupsy must work in PZ, u re so passionate about this job or the 1.8m p.a., me sef no mind toooo. So Dupsy, prepare well

U are right.The next stage is an online SHL assessment.Ur test will be timed by the system and once ur time is up it will shut down.

By the people that did te third stage last year were asked to chose between writing a memo and a report.U either write a report.its just that the format changed for this year.
Re: PZ Fourth finally here by dupsy09(f): 8:07am On Apr 28, 2008
Pls Has PZ started calling for the 4th stage? Anyone in the house who has been called. Pls give us info.

Thanks
grin cheesy
Re: PZ Fourth finally here by mogambe: 12:09pm On Apr 28, 2008
dupsy i think they will start calling by 2morow sha. but is d 1.8m confirmed?. thats too bad of PZ. anyway its a gud start for a promising career.
hope 2 see u at the 4th stage. grin
Re: PZ Fourth finally here by dupsy09(f): 9:12am On Apr 29, 2008
I think today is the big day. PZ might start calling today or tomorrow. My heart is in my mouth and i jump at every text that comes to my phone, thinking it is from PZ and when i see it is from somebody else, i sink back to my seat in disappointment. Abeg, PZ call me oh before u give me heart attack grin. DUPSY09 MUST GET THIS JOB OH. because i have my heart and hope on God. I am presently working somewhere but i am dying to leave the place because i work with CHINKOS (very annoying people) and they use us as modern slaves (as Asha would say). Anyway, even if I don't get called (of which by His grace i will), i will still thank God for everything He has done.

It is all Good.

Hope to see as many of you as are hopeful like me on Thursday. cheesy

Cheers grin
Re: PZ Fourth finally here by pepe(m): 9:49am On Apr 29, 2008
i[b] dey gbadu dis dupsy09 person,up 2 dis tyme,i had not wanted 2 post any stuff on this thread,but the spirit of dupsy has moved ne 2 do so.
To dupsy and other hopefuls,i wish u all success n God's grace as we all proceed 2 get the prize.Adios.see y'all on thursday[/b].
Re: PZ Fourth finally here by mogambe: 1:22pm On Apr 29, 2008
@DUPSY

when i get to the 4th stage my secondary mission will be to seek out dupsy09 cos i really have to catch dat her uncommon "OPTIMIZISM" VIRUS
so dupsy pls keep ur ear wide open shocked cos u are going to hear ur name at the venue.
lest i 4get, dupsy how come u are so sure the test is on thursda?
dont let me suspect u ooooooooooo grin
Re: PZ Fourth finally here by dupsy09(f): 1:35pm On Apr 29, 2008
Hi mogambe,

were u not paying attention when the lady said that the next stage would be on thursday? Abeg, no suspect me oh. I be common applicant like everyone else oh.

I will put my ears on the ground watch out for u too.

Take care.
See you on thursday grin
Re: PZ Fourth finally here by mogambe: 4:10pm On Apr 29, 2008
HAS ANYONE BEEN ABLE TO SUCESSFULLY SUBMIT AN APPLICATION ONLINE AT FCMB.
I HAVE TRIED SEVERALLY AND IT ALWAYS GIVES ONE CERTIFICATE ERROR CRAP.
I NEED TO KNOW IF AM ALONE IN THIS

@DUPSY HAVE U TRIED SUBMITTING AT FCMB. PLS REVERT I SEE U ARE ONLINE TOO.
grin
Re: PZ Fourth finally here by dupsy09(f): 4:27pm On Apr 29, 2008
I have tried submitting at FCMB but it also gave me an error. I will try again later. i really donno what is wrong with their site. do u know the closing date?

best of luck in ur endeavours friend

cheers
Re: PZ Fourth finally here by mogambe: 4:35pm On Apr 29, 2008
D CLOSING DATE FOR FCMB IS 9TH MAY.
AM ALSO WORKING SHA BUT D PAY IS NOT MOTIVATING.
TAKIA. cool
Re: PZ Fourth finally here by ricin: 8:38am On Apr 30, 2008
plz i'll lyk 2 know if pz has started inviting for the 4th stage,i'm yet to recieve any sms.
i dont want to start hoping 4 something that wont come.thanks
Re: PZ Fourth finally here by dupsy09(f): 8:59am On Apr 30, 2008
@ricin

I don't know if pz has started calling for the 4th stage but i doubt it because i believe strongly that  i would be called. There is nothin wrong in hoping. "The expectation of the righteous shall not be cut short." Dont worry just keep your hopes up and trust that God will do it.

The worst that can happen is that we wont be called (of which it wont happen) and if it does, just believe that God has something else better for you. Just believe.

As for me, i will keep the hopes up and I know it wont be dashed. What God has started, He is committed to finish. He has started this, so He would definately finish. So Ricin, keep your fingers crossed, they will call you.

Lets just hope they start calling today. Anybody who they contact just please let the house know.

Cheers grin
Re: PZ Fourth finally here by tp2cool: 11:27am On Apr 30, 2008
wut remarkable belief.
hope we get to the next stage.
Cheers dupsy and every other hopeful
Re: PZ Fourth finally here by tp2cool: 12:08pm On Apr 30, 2008
dupsy, have u tried calling some of the folks that wrote with u?
or perhaps call the number that called u to invite u for the third stage.
Try everything dear, cos it seems we need answers urgently.
some hearts can soak just so much tension.

cheers.
Re: PZ Fourth finally here by omodapson(m): 12:17pm On Apr 30, 2008
i kept vigil all night long. i can't really figure out how i feel presently. This pple should just tell what is up. and one thing, i don't see the test coming up 2morrow because of May day celebration. We should just continue to pray hoping that we will get the call.
Re: PZ Fourth finally here by mogambe: 12:23pm On Apr 30, 2008
@Tp2cool

o boy d tension is getting me angry oooooo! i really commend dupsy for her optimism. i think we should all learn from her. as for me i dey constantly online on the LAND to get the latest info on the next stage

hope 2 see u all there (ILUPEJU)

CHEERS grin
Re: PZ Fourth finally here by dupsy09(f): 12:25pm On Apr 30, 2008
Hey

I tried calling the number that invited me for the 3rd stage but they kept bouncing my call. I dont know why they are keeping us all in suspence. About writing the test tomorow, i dont know but i am so sure that the lady said the next stage would be on thursday and in their head office in illupeju. Lets just keep hoping

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apply For Atiba University Of Oyo Recruitment 2018 / Nigeria Police Medical Screening Date And Venue 2022 Exercise / Ht-limited Invite??????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.