Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

Seun Pleases And Pleases Leave My Font Alone! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun Pleases And Pleases Leave My Font Alone! (1041 Views)

Poll: Do You Like Scopium's Font?

Yes I Love It: 17% (3 votes)
It's Cool: 35% (6 votes)
No I Don't: 23% (4 votes)
It's Annoying: 23% (4 votes)
This poll has ended

Bet Naija Cypher: What Impressions Did Our Rappers Leave: My Thought: / How Do I Make My Font Colour Pink / How do I make my font bigger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Seun Pleases And Pleases Leave My Font Alone! by Scopium: 12:09pm On Apr 22, 2008
[size=13pt]I love being unique, different from the rest and that was the main reason why I adopted a special font to be associated with my posts. I love papyrus font and have been using it on nairaland. I have been getting loads of compliment on it both on nairaland and yahoo messenger but Seun's is seeing OBJ's face. In his exact words; Please stop using that annoying font . Tell me what is so ANNOYING about this font? Seun has gone ahead to change my post on auto to the regular font. If all post were supposed to be BLAND and ARTLESS why did he put the choice of font feature. If I choose a colour now he will tell me it's annoying but he put the colour there. Nairalanders help me tell Seun to leave my font alone. Sani Abacha approach is not the best for Nairaland.[/size]
Re: Seun Pleases And Pleases Leave My Font Alone! by Ebonyj(f): 12:12pm On Apr 22, 2008
Seun leave the poor boy and he's font alone o. tongue
Re: Seun Pleases And Pleases Leave My Font Alone! by Scopium: 12:39pm On Apr 22, 2008
Ebonyj:

Seun leave the poor boy and he's font alone o. tongue

[size=13pt]Thanks anyway cry[/size]
Re: Seun Pleases And Pleases Leave My Font Alone! by denuda: 1:30pm On Apr 22, 2008
i agree seun has tedency to be a dictator, the next sani abacha of nairaland.please let him use his fonts.seun u cannot impose ur views on anybody,it is called democracy
Re: Seun Pleases And Pleases Leave My Font Alone! by Busta(f): 1:33pm On Apr 22, 2008
If all post were supposed to be BLAND and ARTLESS why did he put the choice of font feature.

Word. . . wat are the font features there for then? decorations?
abeg oga seun leave his font alone.
Re: Seun Pleases And Pleases Leave My Font Alone! by Seun(m): 1:36pm On Apr 22, 2008
[s]This is what happens when you try to reason with people instead of just banning their asses.
[/s]
I went through a lot of trouble to choose a font that most people can read.

(1)

I Want A S.e. Phone(shouldnt Have Been Moved) / Show Your Love For / Who Is Fooled?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.