Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

E-commerce Web Design - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / E-commerce Web Design (633 Views)

Woocommerce Development Services Power The E-commerce Stores With Wordpress / E-commerce Web Development Has The Key Role To Play In Success Of An Online Busi / Online IBM Sterling Commerce Suit Training By Experts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

E-commerce Web Design by AgiliRon: 11:47am On May 15, 2013
Hello Friends,

Can somebody please tell me the difference between hiring a web designer that will build a site for you using a certain platform (i.e. big commerce) as opposed to just going the Big Commerce site and just doing it yourself? Anything and everything y'all can think of would be appreciated, I'm just trying to get a better understanding this.

Thanks and Regards,
Agili Ron

B2B Ecommerce
Re: E-commerce Web Design by thundey95(m): 5:52pm On May 15, 2013
if you know how to do it perfectly there is no way to contact an expertise but if you know you cant do it, your best choice is to let expertise do it for you, feel free to contact me for further details

(1) (Reply)

Domain NAME Parking Business secrete reveal / Avast Corrupted My System. / Emergency!!! Pls Help On How To Recover Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.