Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

smileys - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / smileys (1146 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

smileys by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 22, 2008
sad cool cool cool cool tongue tongue tongue lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided kiss kiss smiley smiley smiley wink[img][/img]
Re: smileys by kufreabasi(m): 2:53pm On Apr 22, 2008
Are you sure you are really lookinf for a nice guy?Are nice too? why not wait untill a man comes to look for you rather than you looking for a man.do you have what it takes for a man to look for?
Re: smileys by deola1(m): 5:23pm On Apr 22, 2008
do her a favour, introduce her to ur family in need for a lady, lipsrsealed
Re: smileys by Raymond88(m): 7:08pm On Apr 22, 2008
My brother would love a piece of this action.
Re: smileys by ztyle(m): 7:56pm On Apr 22, 2008
Good luck @ poster wink
Re: smileys by drrionelli(m): 8:52pm On Apr 22, 2008
I think it's wonderful that you're aware of what it is that you want and are willing to take the initiative to seek it out!

Be confident--and good luck!
Re: smileys by Easybaby(f): 2:55pm On Apr 23, 2008
Good luck! cheesy grin grin
Re: smileys by lucabrasi(m): 3:56pm On Apr 23, 2008
pls applaud the chick and dont run her down,we nigerian guys complain girls front and dont step to guys yet the first girl that does gets some funny remarks,do your thing girl and nothing do you,just be prepared for some guys that ll come at you thinking you r cheap and make sure you r careful and vet them carefully good luck and it ll help if you have a picture,even a passport size for prospective suitors and im sure there are a lot of good,dependable and faithful guys in lagos
Re: smileys by kufreabasi(m): 5:14pm On Apr 23, 2008
wishing you all the best in life,becareful for they will come emblock,allsorts of human race.

be ready.
Re: smileys by dipsono(m): 5:57pm On Apr 23, 2008
easy! it is just not impossible that you could have met some nice guys but didnt take time to care.it is no big deal.we can chat via olapeters1@yahoo.co.uk. am on net 24/7.goodluck
Re: smileys by FMK(m): 6:03pm On Apr 23, 2008
you girl looking for a man i will see you in a big chao one day. no respect no love etc,
Re: smileys by saucekid(m): 9:49pm On Apr 23, 2008
@ poster

you'll get not just one but in droves
Re: smileys by laplace(m): 8:56am On Apr 24, 2008
Certainly you'll get what you want. Be sure you screen the applicants well. I wish you the best in your search for love. Cheers.
Re: smileys by Kennee(m): 10:11am On Apr 26, 2008
What?! U need a nice guy with some great features and qualities and u'r being so restrictive in Location? Girl, u're not ready
By d way, wat happened 2 d guys in ur Area?
Funny, d guy u'r really lookin 4 may not be in dat area
Refine ur search my dear
Re: smileys by welli(f): 10:33am On Apr 26, 2008
hope u get him soon
Re: smileys by BkY2: 12:01pm On Apr 26, 2008
Baby the guys will start coming now look out for three things that is if you yourself have it

1.Their Educational background.

2.They must have something doing

3 Their familybackground.

If you are satify with this then you leave the rest for luck.

Happy seaching.
Re: smileys by StanP(m): 4:20pm On Apr 26, 2008
Guys sometimes i don't undastand them, we say girls are too long and front too much.Now a shawty says she wants friends and you guys are saying all kind of tins as if she is a slut or something.
@poster
Notin is wrong wit ur request, the interested and serious ones will show up while those who can't match u will keep blabbing.Go on girl,do ur tin.I wish u d best of luck.U can check out my profile.lol
Re: smileys by shadyo: 5:44pm On Apr 26, 2008
Hello lovely. Why dont we hook up. THis is my no 08036824579.i will be waiting,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Re: smileys by Okejazz(m): 5:41am On Apr 27, 2008
Where you picture nah?
Re: smileys by lafinoyo: 11:48am On Apr 27, 2008
hmmm, i really would love to believe wat u sayin, but i cant, and would try though, itz strange,
Re: smileys by frecruit: 2:22pm On Apr 28, 2008
Dear, Do you really need to look for a man on the net. The experience of a friend of mine has taught me to be wary about this type of relationships. All the same, I wish you all the best, be careful not to fall for the first guy that comes you way. Matters of the heart are not just determined in this way.

Cheers
Re: smileys by saucekid(m): 3:02pm On Apr 28, 2008
i tire for this kain tin
Re: smileys by Vicjustice: 3:35pm On Apr 28, 2008
Anderline:

any nice and loving guy in the house between d ages of 25 - 30 from d eastern part of Nigeria, christian must be a catholic for a serious relationship and must be based in lagos, please mail me on anne4real86@yahoo.com

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-130381.0.html#bot
Re: smileys by popsonbabs(m): 10:47am On Apr 30, 2008
Babe, i don't see anything bad in what you have done. How i wish am from east but i believe we are all one nigerian, Pls, if you don't have interest, why can you keep shot lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. I wish you best of luck.
Re: smileys by zubby80(m): 12:40pm On Apr 30, 2008
well girl do you thing ,dont mind all this black brothers thats our problem.well am free oh and here is a contact newwilly4real@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Warfibabe I Am Inlove With U / I Need A Future Partner. / Help Me Find A Nigerian Man To Date In North Carolina, USA???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.