Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,396 members, 7,954,574 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:09 PM

Aero Slashes Fares To N9,999k, To Run May 13th – 31st - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Aero Slashes Fares To N9,999k, To Run May 13th – 31st (20495 Views)

Air Fares Fall As New Local Operators Board / Aero Slashes Fares To N13,000 Starting 1st August / Dana Air Slashes Fares To N7200 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aero Slashes Fares To N9,999k, To Run May 13th – 31st by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 15, 2013
Even if they slash their fare to zero naira, I'm not gonna allow anyone I know get close to them.
I came back last dec for my cousin's wedding, I had earlier booked Arik air from Lagos to Enugu for 7am, thinking that I was gonna make it out of Murtala Muhammed airport earlier. By the time my luggage came out( that reminds me,those thieves working at the airport really dealt with my luggage. they ripped one of them open, took all my......well lemme save this for anoday day)it was already 9am. I then decided to take the next available flight which was Aero. God, God, God, I thank God we made it to Enugu.
The plane was out of date, noisy and seats offer less space. While trying to relax myself when a steward, bumped my right shoulder without apology.For a moment, I actually thot I was in one of primark's factories in Bangladesh. The noise coming of this coffin(plane) was horrific. The plane was shaking like someone suffering from severe epilepsy, while simultaneously their staff standing around selling stuff, beer, rice, beans, gala and co.That was how I started praying, binding, casting, my heart was in my stomach till the plane touched down.Then there, right there, the touching down was anoda horrible xperience on its own. The plane landed on the tarmac, GBAM GBAM GBAM.......I was shouting Jesus, blood of Jesus, blood of God, I peeped thru the window, and said to myself, if worse comes to worst, I will just jump out thru the window and land on top of somebody's house.
I thank God we finally landed!Then on arrival, we had to stand in that scorching sun for anoda hr, before they brought our luggage in one rickety lorry.This was no doubt the most uncomfortable and dreadful plane journey I have ever experienced!Infact I don't wanna rem it again.

Meanwhile, on my way back to Lagos, I quietly joined my brother in his car.Yea, it was a long journey but at least I had my heart in its normal position till we got to Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Aero Slashes Fares To N9,999k, To Run May 13th – 31st by supaeagles(m): 8:30pm On May 15, 2013
^^^^^^^
Na wa for the story above oh.... this is the same airlines that operates international flight to Europe and North America.
Re: Aero Slashes Fares To N9,999k, To Run May 13th – 31st by dnawah(m): 8:35pm On May 15, 2013
supaeagles: I also hope they will continue to be paying their mechanics to be maintaining the plane well during this promotion
no worry d mechanics go dey follow 4 d planes,should in casegrin

2 Likes

Re: Aero Slashes Fares To N9,999k, To Run May 13th – 31st by kamez(m): 8:38pm On May 15, 2013
;DYoung shall grow small bus for life!!!
Re: Aero Slashes Fares To N9,999k, To Run May 13th – 31st by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 15, 2013
Policewoman: MAKE I RUSH GO BOOK FOR MY TICKET TO ABUJA THIS WEEKEND wink

To see who Abuja no cheap ooo.

Anyway contact me for information on cheap hotels in Abuja. Hotel fees for as low as N3,000 to N6,000 per night in the heart of Abuja...

1 Like

Re: Aero Slashes Fares To N9,999k, To Run May 13th – 31st by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 15, 2013
slimark: It is a shame that people have to pay so much to fly within Nigeria making it possible for few elites to take advantage of such means. These operators fail to realize that affordable fare would attract all and sundry to utilize the means of transport just as it is obtainable in the west. I would hail Nigeria the day I see ordinary market women start flying......We all know Nigerians like flying by any means possible even those that can use broom grin
they all blame aviation fuel.
Re: Aero Slashes Fares To N9,999k, To Run May 13th – 31st by henrychubayo: 10:14pm On May 15, 2013
Nice
Re: Aero Slashes Fares To N9,999k, To Run May 13th – 31st by 100BARs1: 11:19pm On May 15, 2013
I tried booking online but the price was not fare at all. Not even close to 10,000.
Re: Aero Slashes Fares To N9,999k, To Run May 13th – 31st by Pinoralia: 11:37pm On May 15, 2013
Why can't they leave the air fare this low and continue their operations? this is not supposed to be a promo. I can bet it with anything, people will fly beyond what they ever imagine. Air fare is not this expensive in Europe. Nigeria govt is not encouraging it, cos their tax is too high. If you wanna know book with Arik and see how much goes into govt pocket (which will be later embezzled). Flying is not supposed to be for the rich alone.
Re: Aero Slashes Fares To N9,999k, To Run May 13th – 31st by Pinoralia: 11:39pm On May 15, 2013
100 BAR$:
I tried booking online but the price was not fare at all. Not even close to 10,000.

Probably, the 've not adjusted it. Let's give them some hours and see how truthful Aero is.
Re: Aero Slashes Fares To N9,999k, To Run May 13th – 31st by Pinoralia: 11:41pm On May 15, 2013
blink182: they all blame aviation fuel.

Do they fly aircrafts with water in Europe, Asia, Americas... Na govt tax.
Re: Aero Slashes Fares To N9,999k, To Run May 13th – 31st by medycel(m): 12:04am On May 16, 2013
what happening here? uyo to lagos still at 18k . mtchew!
Re: Aero Slashes Fares To N9,999k, To Run May 13th – 31st by Nobody: 12:48am On May 16, 2013
so does it mean we are not going to get refund, from their workers strike few months ago?
Re: Aero Slashes Fares To N9,999k, To Run May 13th – 31st by bizmogul(m): 3:04am On May 16, 2013
igelomo: Nigeria’s second largest airline, Aero Contractors, has slashed its air fares to N10,000 on all domestic routes when booked online, the airline said on Wednesday.

Aero said the promotion would last between 14 May and 31 May, 2013 and is only available when the booking is made online and ahead of time at www.flyaero.com.

Aero said the special offer is in a bid to satisfy, encourage and reward its teeming regular and prospective customers.
Aero’s Acting Managing Director, Obaro Ibru, said: “We want our customers to take advantage of these offers and fly to any domestic destination of their choice. At Aero, we believe air travel should be affordable, safe and reliable and we are determined to continue to lead with the best customer friendly e-airline services.”

Aero flies to major domestic destinations including Lagos , Kano , Owerri, Abuja , Uyo, Enugu , Warri, Calabar , Benin , Port Harcourt , Sokoto and with plans to open more routes.

Good business sense!

http://flynaija.org/aero-slashes-fares-to-n9999k-to-run-may-13th-31st/
Re: Aero Slashes Fares To N9,999k, To Run May 13th – 31st by iwanchop(m): 5:41am On May 16, 2013
To: Uyo
On: 27 MAY 2013
For: 1 Adults
Select flight and fare:
AJ151
DEPART: 7:30AM
ARRIVE: 8:45AM
[X] Economy 21780 NGN
[X] Business 38580 NGN
AJ153
DEPART: 4:40PM
ARRIVE: 5:50PM
[X] Economy 18000 NGN
[X] Business 38580 NGN
Notices:
* Booking and flight session time
limit is 15 minutes per search.
* Photo identitity Card is Mandatory
for all passengers travelling on
domestic routes. Passport is
Mandatory for all passengers traveling
international routes.
* Please note that the eTicket
(Electronic Ticket) is NON-REFUNDABLE
and NON-TRANSFERABLE but
rebookable before departure date,
subject to seat availability.
* CHECK IN: Passengers must arrive
for check-in a minimum of 2 hours
before an international flight and a
domestic flight. Check-in closes 40
minutes before departure.
* Please add help@slimtrader.com to
your address book to avoid your
confirmation email to be treated as
spam.
Home | P
Re: Aero Slashes Fares To N9,999k, To Run May 13th – 31st by igelomo(m): 5:47am On May 16, 2013
ROSYL: Even if they slash their fare to zero naira, I'm not gonna allow anyone I know get close to them.
I came back last dec for my cousin's wedding, I had earlier booked Arik air from Lagos to Enugu for 7am, thinking that I was gonna make it out of Murtala Muhammed airport earlier. By the time my luggage came out( that reminds me,those thieves working at the airport really dealt with my luggage. they ripped one of them open, took all my......well lemme save this for anoday day)it was already 9am. I then decided to take the next available flight which was Aero. God, God, God, I thank God we made it to Enugu.
The plane was out of date, noisy and seats offer less space. While trying to relax myself when a steward, bumped my right shoulder without apology.For a moment, I actually thot I was in one of primark's factories in Bangladesh. The noise coming of this coffin(plane) was horrific. The plane was shaking like someone suffering from severe epilepsy, while simultaneously their staff standing around selling stuff, beer, rice, beans, gala and co.That was how I started praying, binding, casting, my heart was in my stomach till the plane touched down.Then there, right there, the touching down was anoda horrible xperience on its own. The plane landed on the tarmac, GBAM GBAM GBAM.......I was shouting Jesus, blood of Jesus, blood of God, I peeped thru the window, and said to myself, if worse comes to worst, I will just jump out thru the window and land on top of somebody's house.
I thank God we finally landed!Then on arrival, we had to stand in that scorching sun for anoda hr, before they brought our luggage in one rickety lorry.This was no doubt the most uncomfortable and dreadful plane journey I have ever experienced!Infact I don't wanna rem it again.

Meanwhile, on my way back to Lagos, I quietly joined my brother in his car.Yea, it was a long journey but at least I had my heart in its normal position till we got to Lagos.

I feel you bro...these people hardly buy new aircraft
Re: Aero Slashes Fares To N9,999k, To Run May 13th – 31st by koife(m): 6:37am On May 16, 2013
Is dis for turn ova or cost efectiv way 2die...#jhaz sayin
Re: Aero Slashes Fares To N9,999k, To Run May 13th – 31st by umulobi: 7:30am On May 16, 2013
Aero will soon crash.
Re: Aero Slashes Fares To N9,999k, To Run May 13th – 31st by igelomo(m): 7:59am On May 16, 2013
umulobi: Aero will soon crash.

Speak positive
Re: Aero Slashes Fares To N9,999k, To Run May 13th – 31st by blank(f): 8:14am On May 16, 2013
googlepikin: so does it mean we are not going to get refund, from their workers strike few months ago?

I have already collected mine since.
Re: Aero Slashes Fares To N9,999k, To Run May 13th – 31st by chinamims(f): 9:13am On May 16, 2013
THIS A FALSE NEWS , THE POSTER HAS TO BE BANNED. THE CHEAPEST U CAN GET ON AERO NOW IS 18K SO WHERE DID U GET URS FRM? AND PLS OUR FAIR IS NOT DEFERRENT FRM ODA COUNTRY, MOST WHITE USE TRAIN COS THEY CAN AFFORD THE FAIR ,
Re: Aero Slashes Fares To N9,999k, To Run May 13th – 31st by salt1: 9:31am On May 16, 2013
ROSYL: Even if they slash their fare to zero naira, I'm not gonna allow anyone I know get close to them.

Different strokes for different folks! Aero is the preferred airline for my family. They have over 50years experience of safe flying especially in the Lagos-Port Harcourt turbulent route. Booking flights with them is easy and cheap. Their customer service, by phone, is also easy to access. Their planes are a different model from Arik but they are not too old by aviation standards.
Travelling by road is getting easier with all the on-going repairs. Still patiently waiting for faster train services
Re: Aero Slashes Fares To N9,999k, To Run May 13th – 31st by Nobody: 10:12am On May 16, 2013
umulobi: Aero will soon crash.

. . . and when it crashes, may all your family be in it!
Re: Aero Slashes Fares To N9,999k, To Run May 13th – 31st by igelomo(m): 11:02am On May 16, 2013
blank:

I have already collected mine since.

How did you go about it please?
Re: Aero Slashes Fares To N9,999k, To Run May 13th – 31st by igelomo(m): 11:04am On May 16, 2013
chinamims: THIS A FALSE NEWS , THE POSTER HAS TO BE BANNED. THE CHEAPEST U CAN GET ON AERO NOW IS 18K SO WHERE DID U GET URS FRM? AND PLS OUR FAIR IS NOT DEFERRENT FRM ODA COUNTRY, MOST WHITE USE TRAIN COS THEY CAN AFFORD THE FAIR ,

You dont have to type in caps to get your point across. FYI..there are fares for N9,999 but not on all routes. Moreover, it was a press release from Aero themselves......i didnt write it.
Re: Aero Slashes Fares To N9,999k, To Run May 13th – 31st by Pergrace: 12:22pm On May 16, 2013
Pinoralia:

Probably, the 've not adjusted it. Let's give them some hours and see how truthful Aero is.

It has been adjusted to 9999k
Re: Aero Slashes Fares To N9,999k, To Run May 13th – 31st by Pergrace: 12:23pm On May 16, 2013
chinamims: THIS A FALSE NEWS , THE POSTER HAS TO BE BANNED. THE CHEAPEST U CAN GET ON AERO NOW IS 18K SO WHERE DID U GET URS FRM? AND PLS OUR FAIR IS NOT DEFERRENT FRM ODA COUNTRY, MOST WHITE USE TRAIN COS THEY CAN AFFORD THE FAIR ,

It's not false,I have booked already..check their website now
Re: Aero Slashes Fares To N9,999k, To Run May 13th – 31st by LCDD: 4:39pm On May 16, 2013
Pergrace:

It's not false,I have booked already..check their website now

pls, is d 9999k for a return ticket.
Re: Aero Slashes Fares To N9,999k, To Run May 13th – 31st by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 16, 2013
Is dis thing to and fro Cos I dnt understand d site and they wrote that It will cost 18k.
Re: Aero Slashes Fares To N9,999k, To Run May 13th – 31st by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 16, 2013
igelomo:

You dont have to type in caps to get your point across. FYI..there are fares for N9,999 but not on all routes. Moreover, it was a press release from Aero themselves......i didnt write it.
This 9,999k is it to n fro??
Re: Aero Slashes Fares To N9,999k, To Run May 13th – 31st by igelomo(m): 6:44pm On May 16, 2013
Deejacy2: This 9,999k is it to n fro??

One Way ONLY
Re: Aero Slashes Fares To N9,999k, To Run May 13th – 31st by blank(f): 8:15pm On May 16, 2013
igelomo:

How did you go about it please?

Went to their office in MM2 (upstairs) and presented my ticket and id.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Drunk And Reckless Driver Kills Two In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Enugu State Government Starts Upgrading And Revamping Of Nike Lake Resort / How Much Is Enough To Live In Oshogbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.