Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,768 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Actor Emeka Ossai Buys N6M 2013 Honda Cross Tour For Wife-photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Emeka Ossai Buys N6M 2013 Honda Cross Tour For Wife-photos (1973 Views)

Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) / Odunlade Adekola New Born Baby And Wife (Photos) / E-Money Throws Birthday Party For Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actor Emeka Ossai Buys N6M 2013 Honda Cross Tour For Wife-photos by chachacorner: 5:15pm On May 15, 2013
http://chachacorner.com/actor-emeka-ossai-buys-2013-n6m-honda-cross-tour-for-wife-jumai-photos/

Better things are yet to come Jumai! You know Emeka and his wife looked for fruits for so many years after they married and now, God blessed her with Twins. Emeka is on a mission to spoil his wife Jumai! He just got his wife a brand new 2013 Honda Cross Tour worth N6!

The vehicle arrived Nigeria a couple of days ago from the united states where it was bought. The silver car was delivered to the Ossais’ on Thursday ,May 9, 2013. When Jumai saw the car,she screamed and when contacted to confirm the story, she admitted and said,

”yes it is true, my husband bought a car for me for giving him twins, i woke up in the morning and saw it parked in our premises. The motor dey sweet me oo”

Emeka made a promise to give his wife a special gift if she gave him a baby. Jumai gave birth to her twins, Jude and judith, in September 2012 after waiting for fruit of the womb for 5 years. Congrats to them once again..

(1) (Reply)

Happy 41 Birthday To JOE Thomas American R&b Singer / See Who's Looking Hot Today!!!: Ghanian A-list Actress "Nadia Buhari" / Jim Iyke Set To Wed Nadia Buari This December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.