Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,304 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Is There Any Alternative To Virtualterminalnetwork/graphcard? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is There Any Alternative To Virtualterminalnetwork/graphcard? (661 Views)

Any Alternative For National ID And PVC ? / Alternative To Nigeria News Desk On Twitter / Graphcard Is Yet To Deliver Goods I Bought Since Last Month Shipping Fee $105 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Alternative To Virtualterminalnetwork/graphcard? by sirsaturn: 5:31pm On May 15, 2013
pls my people is there any graphcard alternative...i want to use graphcard and am about putting alot of money in it but i still have some doubts about graphcard because so many people have complained about their poor services and i heard people calling them scammers...are they truely reliable?...pls can you share how you tackled your own problem related to my own,pls i will appreciate every comment
Re: Is There Any Alternative To Virtualterminalnetwork/graphcard? by JameyMaxwell(m): 6:48pm On May 15, 2013
What do yhu want it for exactly?
Is it to have yhur own us address or to purchase a good?
Re: Is There Any Alternative To Virtualterminalnetwork/graphcard? by sirsaturn: 7:04pm On May 15, 2013
Jamey Maxwell: What do yhu want it for exactly?
Is it to have yhur own us address or to purchase a good?
yeah nd some other online stuffs...do u hav any suggestion?@jamey maxwell
Re: Is There Any Alternative To Virtualterminalnetwork/graphcard? by JameyMaxwell(m): 7:56pm On May 15, 2013
In terms of purchasing, why don't yhu just get a mastercard or a visa card.
Effective now-a-days. I bought some goods from china with my card.
And about u•s address or shipping, check out www.myus.com
Yhu may learn a thing or two•
Re: Is There Any Alternative To Virtualterminalnetwork/graphcard? by sirsaturn: 9:58pm On May 15, 2013
Jamey Maxwell: In terms of purchasing, why don't yhu just get a mastercard or a visa card.
Effective now-a-days. I bought some goods from china with my card.
And about u•s address or shipping, check out www.myus.com
Yhu may learn a thing or two•
...so what of the paypal issue?
Re: Is There Any Alternative To Virtualterminalnetwork/graphcard? by JameyMaxwell(m): 6:36am On May 16, 2013
Paypal dosent accept nigerians•
However there some nigerians that open paypal account for people. However, I don't trust them at all.
Re: Is There Any Alternative To Virtualterminalnetwork/graphcard? by sirsaturn: 1:45pm On May 16, 2013
Jamey Maxwell: Paypal dosent accept nigerians•
However there some nigerians that open paypal account for people. However, I don't trust them at all.
yea i knw they dont accept nigrians...so have you used myus before?wats ur experience,do they ship immediately the time they recieve your package? Nd how much did u pay them on your first item that was shipped to u?
Re: Is There Any Alternative To Virtualterminalnetwork/graphcard? by JameyMaxwell(m): 2:05pm On May 16, 2013
It depends on the package size and weight.
Try visiting their site for futher details

(1) (Reply)

Saudi Princess Was Released On $5m Bail After 'enslaved' Kenyan / ASUU Vs F.G Match Soon To End / A Shema Milage Spills Beans On The Femi Fani Kayode He Knew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.