Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,980 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

Inverter Power System For Solar Power Usage - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Inverter Power System For Solar Power Usage (639 Views)

Price For Home / Commercial Solar Power System / Inverter Power System ( An Alternative Power Solution) / How To Build An Inverter Power Generating Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inverter Power System For Solar Power Usage by seoconsultant(m): 6:57pm On May 15, 2013
The word solar power is no new ordeal nowadays, but the truth
is most individuals tend to misunderstood the importance of solar energy usage as a better alternative to electrical power generation, especially in a country like Nigeria where a steady supply of erratic power is more certain than once own pay check.
Solar Energy was adopted from the sun and the conversion of it's energy into power is what the kinematic physician will term as the transformation of matter.
If solar power were to be cheap and I mean brain cost effective will it bring crisis in Nigeria in terms of drop down on fuel purchase for generators.
I presume the fault to this will be largely on the point that people tend to look beyond the merits of having a solid invert power that is capable of carrying their "light weight" daily appliances, like bulbs, fans, TV, Radio, AC, Fridge, Deep freezer and PC.
You will find it quite economical if you are to get yourself liberated from the harsel and stress that the power holdings (NEPA) put average Nigerians through daily, especially when they get back from home exhausted.
There are two options to reducing your alternative energy power supply from NEPA to SOLAR, you have the choice of making use of just an Inverters battery and suppliment the energy power that ought to sustain it with the use of NEPA or Generator (Most advisable for a house hold with 3 Bed Room Flat and a minimum budget starting from 100k for a 8kva inverter power)
The only merit to this is that you will end up saving cost on fuel consumption but you will not be spared from other subordinate expenses like generator servicing, fueling, NEPA Bills (But if your on a pre-paid meter, then thumbs up! at least you'r paying for what you use).
While the second option with solar energy is to convert your full building into a solar power channeled building, that is the addition of solar panel and not just using inverters battery, this kind of installation cost a lot of money but those who have enjoyed the use of inverters will know that powering your inverters battery via solar energy is the best most cost effective way to go about it.
Imagine I don't bother myself buying a generator of 2.7kva (my guess around 50k to 60k) and I spend that on solar power that will provide me with 3.5kVA of current that will power 5 Bulbs, 1 deep freezer, 6 fans, 1 tv, 1 computer and 1 fridge, this arrangement of units may differ but must not exceed 3.5KVA to last a up time of 10-12 hours depending how well charged the inverters battery is.
With this I can estimate a panel of 12 solar panels to carry out my job, you will see that in the long run that this is far cheaper, becuase you won't buy fuel everday, wont bother servicing, won't bother with Nepa bills and so much stress free!
For more information on solar power you should visit www.containedenergyng.com and take a free quote on their service deliveries (The estimate for the panels and battery load was taken from www.containedenergyng.com FREE QUOTE)

(1) (Reply)

Solar Charger For Sale: N3,500 || Lower Mah Available For N2,500 SOLD!! SOLD!!! / Portable Bluetooth Speakers Cheap Price, Lovely Sound! For Ipad, Iphone, BB / Blackberry Blod 6 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.