Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,913 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

How Do I Apply For NYSC Foundation And Holw Long Does The Process Take - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How Do I Apply For NYSC Foundation And Holw Long Does The Process Take (5577 Views)

Re: NYSC Foundation Loan To Corps Members / How Long Does NYSC Online Redeployment Take / How Do I Apply For My Nysc From Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Apply For NYSC Foundation And Holw Long Does The Process Take by Saintigk(m): 8:58pm On May 15, 2013
Hello house. I am a batch B corps member to pass out by june 6,2013. I have paid for my NYSC foundation membership in my local government. I have tried to ask our oga at NYSC how one can apply for this foundation and how long does the process take, but they have not provided convincing replies as they don't seem to really know.
Has anyone in the house applied for this money before and what are the conditions to be met before the application can be approved.
Thanks as your replies come in.
Re: How Do I Apply For NYSC Foundation And Holw Long Does The Process Take by Saintigk(m): 2:15am On May 16, 2013
Replies are well appreciated
Re: How Do I Apply For NYSC Foundation And Holw Long Does The Process Take by amanatulah(f): 7:05am On May 17, 2013
Yes i paid N500 to my L.I i filled form and id card was given to me. . .
Re: How Do I Apply For NYSC Foundation And Holw Long Does The Process Take by Saintigk(m): 8:49am On May 17, 2013
Thanks,
I also did same, bt whn d qtn of how to apply and how long d process takes was put to our oga, he nva rly seemed to knw much about it.
I'm only seeking to know how one can apply for it and what are the terms and conditions to be met.
Also, how many after POP will will someone not be eligible to apply again?
I blv lot of corps members don't know this, it will be beneficial if anyone that has such info informs d house.
God bless us all.

amanatulah: Yes i paid N500 to my L.I i filled form and id card was given to me. . .
Thanks,
I also did same, bt whn d qtn of how to apply and how long d process takes was put to our oga, he nva rly seemed to knw much about it.
I'm only seeking to know how one can apply for it and what are the terms and conditions to be met.
Also, how many after POP will will someone not be eligible to apply again?
I blv lot of corps members don't know this, it will be beneficial if anyone that has such info informs d house.
God bless us all.

amanatulah: Yes i paid N500 to my L.I i filled form and id card was given to me. . .
Re: How Do I Apply For NYSC Foundation And Holw Long Does The Process Take by Tayeni(m): 8:21am On May 18, 2013
D repayment period is 18 months wit 3 months moratorium at 5%interest rate. Ur biz proposal, evidence of payment and application letter should be submitted to d Nysc secretariat. We were also told you will need a civil servant guarantor......& you also hv to kiss ur discharge certificate good bye for now until you repay d last dime........I might be applying. Still trying to make up my mind.
Re: How Do I Apply For NYSC Foundation And Holw Long Does The Process Take by Saintigk(m): 7:28pm On May 18, 2013
Thanks, did u get ur info from ur LGI? The reason is dt our oga here said there r diff organisations dt offer such grants and he said NYSC foundations will not ask for our discharge certs, that anoda body does dt.
The infos we are getting are kind of contradicting.
Re: How Do I Apply For NYSC Foundation And Holw Long Does The Process Take by CokerAnne(f): 12:27pm On May 19, 2013
My dear if u are applying for NYSC Foundation your discharge cert is ur collateral plus a senior civil servant as ur guarrantor. Dats all i knw cos am not interested in the loan
Re: How Do I Apply For NYSC Foundation And Holw Long Does The Process Take by Tayeni(m): 1:08pm On May 19, 2013
Saintigk: Thanks, did u get ur info from ur LGI? NYSC foundations will not ask for our discharge certs, that anoda body does dt.
The infos we are getting are kind of contradicting.
yes my LI said so. Did some googling too. Seems ur LI is not well informed.
Re: How Do I Apply For NYSC Foundation And Holw Long Does The Process Take by Saintigk(m): 6:19pm On May 19, 2013
Thanks to all

Coker Anne: My dear if u are applyin cryg for NYSC Foundation your discharge cert is ur collateral plus a senior civil servant as ur guarrantor. Dats all i knw cos am not interested in the loan
Re: How Do I Apply For NYSC Foundation And Holw Long Does The Process Take by fopdnewton: 10:48am On Jun 11, 2013
Which office do I go to, in other to start the loan process and what documents are required?

(1) (Reply)

what's NYSC like in cross river watch this thread (updated) / 2015 Batch B Posting/mobilization #call-up Letter / NYSC Overseas Student Requirments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.