Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Yvonne Nelson Finds Love Again, Now Dating Singer Dammy Krane - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson Finds Love Again, Now Dating Singer Dammy Krane (5704 Views)

Yvonne Nelson Finds Love Again, Spotted With Haitian Actor, Jimmy Jean Louis / Yvonne Nelson Finds New Lover After Heartbreak From Iyanya (pics) / Yvonne Nelson Finds Love Again, Now Dating Singer Dammy Krane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Nelson Finds Love Again, Now Dating Singer Dammy Krane by freecocoa(f): 1:59pm On Jul 28, 2013
If this is true then I must say, Yvonne obviously doesn't know what she wants.

Mscheew.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Finds Love Again, Now Dating Singer Dammy Krane by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 28, 2013
freecocoa: If this is true then I must say, Yvonne obviously doesn't know what she wants.

Mscheew.

Couldn't have agreed with u more!

She's so into Nigerian music Artistes that I fear the nxt victim could be Lagbaja.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Finds Love Again, Now Dating Singer Dammy Krane by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 28, 2013
At the end of the day ,an she still get her kpekus!its her life not urs...she is living it as y'all are living urs undecided
Re: Yvonne Nelson Finds Love Again, Now Dating Singer Dammy Krane by Idowuogbo(f): 5:31pm On Jul 28, 2013
lynpetra: At the end of the day ,an she still get her kpekus!its her life not urs...she is living it as y'all are living urs undecided
Gbam!
Re: Yvonne Nelson Finds Love Again, Now Dating Singer Dammy Krane by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 28, 2013
lynpetra: At the end of the day ,an she still get her kpekus!its her life not urs...she is living it as y'all are living urs undecided

Kpekus obviously screwed by every fine boi artiste?

She's not far from been identified as a 'Music Freelance slut'.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Finds Love Again, Now Dating Singer Dammy Krane by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 28, 2013
El Guapo: Kpekus obviously screwed by every fine boi artiste?

Obvious? How? Did she tell you? Wetin concern you with her kpekus? Are you now an officer for KPD (Kpekus Police Department)?

I taya biko. I'd like to believe you have better things to worry about.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Finds Love Again, Now Dating Singer Dammy Krane by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 28, 2013
El Guapo:

Kpekus obviously screwed by every fine boi artiste?

And then it still remains her kpekus!!
Re: Yvonne Nelson Finds Love Again, Now Dating Singer Dammy Krane by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 28, 2013
Re: Yvonne Nelson Finds Love Again, Now Dating Singer Dammy Krane by Mynd44: 6:47pm On Jul 28, 2013
Hmmm
Re: Yvonne Nelson Finds Love Again, Now Dating Singer Dammy Krane by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 28, 2013
ogugua88: Obvious? How? Did she tell you? Wetin concern you with her kpekus? Are you now an officer for KPD (Kpekus Police Department)?

I taya biko. I'd like to believe you have better things to worry about.

Lol at KPD cheesy - So u've got such healthy sense of humor?

Well, Its normal to have a Celeb screw a Celeb and tell u its nothing to make a hazzle about, Its Just normal.

A Lady delves from one relationship to another, defying the rules of Virtue and labelling it all fun - It prolly leaves me with a thought - FREELANCE SLUT!

As per her Kpekus, am Just been nice here. I wish to meet her In person to whisper this ''GET A LIFE''.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: Nicki Minaj Twerks Without Panties In New Music Video / See Lovely Photos Of Otunba Cash Money's Twins / Viral Girl Bedroom Selfie That Broke The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.