Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:32 PM

Photos: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun, Turns 2(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun, Turns 2(photos) (4992 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Shares Makeup Free Pic As Her Son Turns 2 Months Old / Wizkid’s Handsome First Son Boluwatife Looks Sharp In New Photos / Wizkid's Son Boluwatife All Grown Up Now [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Photos: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun, Turns 2(photos) by Nobody: 7:04am On May 16, 2013
That Wizkid has a son is no longer news. What's news now is that the lil man turned two a few days back and Wizkid surprised him with a lot of birthday presents. Heard that despite the fact that Wizkid is not with his baby's mum, he's a great dad to Boluwatife. He even has his name tattooed on his left hand. (See photo above). See Boluwatife playing with his presents after the cut...

Re: Photos: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun, Turns 2(photos) by Tolexander: 7:28am On May 16, 2013
Happy birthday!

She seems to look like an head of state cos her head seems to be frontally emphasized!
Re: Photos: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun, Turns 2(photos) by ashmanpolo: 7:40am On May 16, 2013
is he a girl or is she a boy? the pix is...
Re: Photos: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun, Turns 2(photos) by kennyonthrone(m): 7:44am On May 16, 2013
Datz wat I cal HAMMER HEAD of HORROR......triple H wizzy u sure say u b gud fada abi u jst d shower gift gv am kuz its his Bday,luks lyk he's sufferin from malnutrition
Re: Photos: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun, Turns 2(photos) by nikkyshyne(f): 7:44am On May 16, 2013
ashmanpolo: is he a girl or is she a boy? the pix is...
I am also confused undecided
Re: Photos: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun, Turns 2(photos) by Tolexander: 7:48am On May 16, 2013
nikkyshyne: I am also confused undecided
don't be confused lady!

You can always use your hand to draw the cloth up to confirm from what is behind the pants!

The baby is small, and trust me it wont beat you!
Re: Photos: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun, Turns 2(photos) by Nobody: 7:53am On May 16, 2013
Front page thinz MODS
Re: Photos: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun, Turns 2(photos) by Nobody: 7:59am On May 16, 2013
ashmanpolo: is he a girl or is she a boy? the pix is...
Ofcourse he's a boy,it's obvious if not for the hair. Wonder why dey are keeping d hair for him though

BTW his opon on d forehead na die,he for resemble wizkid well if not for the OPON.
Re: Photos: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun, Turns 2(photos) by ijebabe: 9:56am On May 16, 2013

(1)

Kcee Pictured Drinking Garri With Beans & Fish / “I Pity You, It Will End In Tears” – Teni Speaks Doom On DJ Cuppy / Comedian AY MAKUN Spotted Wear Fake Richard Mille Watch (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.