Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:24 AM

We Are Networking The World,contact Us! - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / We Are Networking The World,contact Us! (795 Views)

Contact Us For Your Professional Website On A More Affordable Price / Contact Us If You Are Looking For A Comfortable Website Designer / Social Networking Site For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Are Networking The World,contact Us! by Nobody: 8:48am On May 16, 2013
Networking The World is a Trusted Organisation that works on any thing Networking which includes:
Internet Networking
Gadgets Networking (E.g) iPad, iPhone, Blackberry and all wireless Devices
Cyber Cafe setup connection
Web Designing to your taste
Web Upgrading (We can Upgrade your Website for you)
Networking Your Home with fast and Affordable internet services
Networking Your Office with fast and Affordable internet service
Networking Scripting Service
Trainning Over The Internet

No matter where you are in the world, we can work for you Over The Air and right from our office we can set up your computer using our remote server!

We also deal with Scripting Services like
PHP Proxy
CGI Proxy
IP Address Registeration
Inbox Mailer 5.2
Webmail
Spam assasin
Mailing Lists
Forum installations
Classified Site Installation
Email Trace
And so on

We also helps individuals and business owners to own a World Wide Web Website (www) domain on the internet.
It consists of making a Rich Website at affordable Price and maintinace of the website which keeps the website going and running for your desired duration!

The following is what you get when we Create a website for you

Custom Emails up to 5 (i.e) yourname@yoursite.com
Web Mail to mail customers
Control Panel to your Website
Unlimited Access
Your Desired Domain (i.e) www.yourwish.com

Contact us by mailing or calling us at admin@networkingtheworld.net or buzz us on 07037832414
My personal email is soyinkaoladotun@gmail.com
Re: We Are Networking The World,contact Us! by moneyhungry(m): 11:46am On Jan 10, 2014
good day brother. i saw your post at the S.A thread on the travel section. please i need your help. how did you get a one year visa through ghana?. what kind of visa was that?. please reply. thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Web Hosting And Domain With 24hrs Customer Service / Hyip BTC Mining Script For Sale / $1 Web Hosting - Unlimited Space - Unlimited Bandwidth - Dollar1hosts.com!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.