Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,602 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:25 AM

Help With Genuine Cut-off Marks For Universities. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help With Genuine Cut-off Marks For Universities. (838 Views)

1.5 Million Candidates To Take JAMB, Cut-off Marks For 2016 Announced / JAMB 2013 Cut-off For Universities 180 & Polytechnics 150 / Jamb Cut Off Marks For Universities And Polytechnics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Genuine Cut-off Marks For Universities. by Exoticstan(m): 10:14am On May 16, 2013
I have seen an assortment of the 2013 JAMB cut-off marks for universities and polytechnics from various blogs and forums and sites.
Some of them being last year's bench marks.

So, I humbly request for a TRUE list of cut-off marks (from a reliable source) especially for those universities that accept second choice aspirants.

Thanks
Re: Help With Genuine Cut-off Marks For Universities. by INUS94(m): 10:34am On May 16, 2013
Dnt think jamb has released any cutoff mark.
Re: Help With Genuine Cut-off Marks For Universities. by DrNoimatO: 12:48pm On May 16, 2013
The cutoff mark has not yet been released,it will be released by the 21st of this month,that will be next Tuesday,lets wait till then...
Re: Help With Genuine Cut-off Marks For Universities. by christlyke(m): 1:55pm On May 16, 2013
[quote
author=Dr Noimat.O]The cutoff mark has not yet been released,it will be
released by the 21st of this month,that will be next Tuesday,lets wait
till then...[/quote]

Huh??...but change of uni/courses ends on the 17th of this mnth(may)...confused
Re: Help With Genuine Cut-off Marks For Universities. by Exoticstan(m): 5:03pm On May 19, 2013
INUS94: Dnt think jamb has released any cutoff mark.

Thats what I think too. Lets wait and see. But since the change of course/institution has ended on 17th, I wonder if PPT candidates can also effect changes when CBT candidates will be given the chance to do so.

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Says"no Plans To Resolve ASUU Crisis Yet, ASUU Strike Is Politicized" - / ASUU Strike End Looms; Lecturers Await FG To Sign New Agreement. / ASUU Strike Must Be Called Off This Week.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.