Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,470 members, 7,812,445 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Brainbench Games: Get Certified And Support Nigeria! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Brainbench Games: Get Certified And Support Nigeria! (2308 Views)

Get Certified In Oil And Gas Safety Management From Oshacademy (USA) / Cyber Security Still Facing Skills Gap - Get Certified, Get Your Dream Job! / How Relevant Is Itil Certification And How Do I Get Certified (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brainbench Games: Get Certified And Support Nigeria! by Seun(m): 1:39pm On May 15, 2006
Brainbench: Welcome to our second annual Bench Games (Bench Games II)!

In an effort to assess global skills knowledge in over 500 subject areas, Brainbench is pleased to announce that we are going to make ALL of our certifications FREE to our members, through the Bench Games, our international intellectual competition.*

When:
May 15 through May 31, 2006

Who:
All 5.7 million Brainbench members, plus anyone who registers during the Bench Games. [url=http://gw.vtrenz.com/?S2MAHPIPOZ=ssID:19706674,email:naijasms@gmail.com]Tell your friends[/url]

Team Events:
This is a worldwide competition. Champions will be chosen in the following events**:
The country that certifies the greatest percentage of their citizens
The country that certifies the most citizens

Participants from the winning country will be awarded a Bench Games Team Certificate.

A leader board will be updated daily starting on May 16 at 3 pm GMT, and will be available during the competition to track how your country is doing.

Individual Events:
We are giving away more than $100,000 worth of Brainbench subscriptions! Subscriptions will be awarded to each person who scores highest on a given test*** (A $199 value). And that's not all! Three randomly selected participants will receive an iPod. All you have to do is pass a test to qualify.

So, in addition to getting FREE access to our certifications, beefing up your resume, and finding out where you stand against your peers, you also get to help your country win Bench Games II!

Getting Started:
If you are already a member, simply log in between May 15 and May 31, 2006. If you are not currently a member, register today. It is fast, easy and FREE.
The above is the text of the press release from www.brainbench.com

Re: Brainbench Games: Get Certified And Support Nigeria! by Seun(m): 2:06pm On May 15, 2006
The above is the text of a press release from www.brainbench.com

Note: Brainbench IT certifications and professional certifications are tests you can take on your PC.

They are currently available for free during this 2 week period after which members of the [b]country with the highest number of certification[/b]s will get an award by mail. You are supporting yourself and supporting Nigeria!
Re: Brainbench Games: Get Certified And Support Nigeria! by Seun(m): 3:33pm On May 15, 2006
I just scored 3.76 in Business Ethics Awareness (US). I didn't immediately pay attention to the U.S. part. I got 14/40 questions wrong. It's fun!

Name: Business Ethics Awareness (U.S.)
Score: 3.76 Date: 2006-05-15

View detailed topic results

Scored higher than 85% of all previous test takers.

Demonstrates a clear understanding of many advanced concepts within this topic. Appears capable of mentoring others on most projects in this area.
Strengths
The Law
Supplier/Vendor & Customer Treatment
Respect of Property Rights
Weak Areas
Honesty & Confidentiality] Name: Business Ethics Awareness (U.S.)
Score: 3.76 Date: 2006-05-15

View detailed topic results

Scored higher than 85% of all previous test takers.

Demonstrates a clear understanding of many advanced concepts within this topic. Appears capable of mentoring others on most projects in this area.
Strengths
The Law
Supplier/Vendor & Customer Treatment
Respect of Property Rights
Weak Areas
Honesty & Confidentiality
http://www.brainbench.com/xml/bb/transcript/public/transcript_testdetails.xml?back=1&pid=6069404&testid=7653032

Re: Brainbench Games: Get Certified And Support Nigeria! by Seun(m): 4:31pm On May 15, 2006
Now I'm a certified 'Master' of Marketing Strategy. I know I'm just wasting time but I'm a sole proprietor so the time I'm wasting is mine. I see no-one else is interested, but that's your problem. I'm a 'master'! I love objective questions! cheesy

Re: Brainbench Games: Get Certified And Support Nigeria! by okenzo(m): 9:26pm On May 15, 2006
I have 3 certifications already and hope to add to this. Thanks seun

Re: Brainbench Games: Get Certified And Support Nigeria! by okenzo(m): 9:29pm On May 15, 2006
and this
Re: Brainbench Games: Get Certified And Support Nigeria! by okenzo(m): 9:30pm On May 15, 2006
and this

Re: Brainbench Games: Get Certified And Support Nigeria! by okenzo(m): 9:31pm On May 15, 2006
and this

Re: Brainbench Games: Get Certified And Support Nigeria! by Seun(m): 11:15pm On May 15, 2006
Congrats. Can you link to your test results page so we can compare results if we take the same tests?
Re: Brainbench Games: Get Certified And Support Nigeria! by okenzo(m): 3:56pm On May 16, 2006
I've added business concepts and business communication also making a total of 5 certifications
Re: Brainbench Games: Get Certified And Support Nigeria! by damascus(m): 9:16pm On May 17, 2006
You can check out all that I got from Brainbench, more than four certification.

1. Information Technology Industry Knowledge
2. Network Technical Support
3. Networking Concepts
4. Computer Fundamentals (Win 95/98)

the attachment is my Brainbench Transcript.

Re: Brainbench Games: Get Certified And Support Nigeria! by okenzo(m): 3:20pm On May 18, 2006
IS THE BRAINBENCH CERTIFIATION REALLY RECOGNISED WORLDWIDE.
PLS THOSE ANYBODY KNOW[b][/b]
Re: Brainbench Games: Get Certified And Support Nigeria! by Seun(m): 3:26pm On May 18, 2006
Because there is no guarantee that you actually took the test, I doubt that it's in popular demand.

Nevertheless, i have 3 'master' certifications now! cheesy

http://www.brainbench.com/xml/bb/transcript/public/viewtranscript.xml?pid=6069404
Re: Brainbench Games: Get Certified And Support Nigeria! by okenzo(m): 8:30pm On May 18, 2006
The test are challenging anyway, i like it.
I have 10 now

CURRENT BRAINBENCH CERTIFICATIONS:
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Certification Name: Customer Assistance
Date: 2006-05-15
Authority: Brainbench
Certification Name: Telephone Etiquette
Certification Name: Workplace Fundamentals (U.S.)
Certification Name: Business Communication
Date: 2006-05-16
Certification Name: Business Concepts (U.S.)
Certification Name: Managing People (U.S.)
Certification Name: Customer Requirements Analysis
Certification Name: Time Management (U.S.)
Certification Name: ITAA Information Security Awareness
Date: 2006-05-18
Certification Name: Listening Skills
Date: 2006-05-18
Re: Brainbench Games: Get Certified And Support Nigeria! by Seun(m): 10:52pm On May 18, 2006
what's your transcript id?
Re: Brainbench Games: Get Certified And Support Nigeria! by okenzo(m): 3:26pm On May 19, 2006
you want to see my transcript right, never mind by the time i hit like 20 certifications i will then post it.

(1) (Reply)

CISSP Executive Training / Fiber Certification Training & Exams In Lagos & Other 15 Locations In Nigeria / How to keep Employee Motivation High

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.