Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Chain Accident In Abuja. Along Nicon Barnex Express(pix) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Chain Accident In Abuja. Along Nicon Barnex Express(pix) (835 Views)

Graphic Photos From Horrific Accident In Port Harcourt Today / Scenes From The Dangote Truck Accident In Asaba (graphic Photos) / Yet Another Accident In Abuja Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chain Accident In Abuja. Along Nicon Barnex Express(pix) by Nobody: 11:28am On May 16, 2013
Uploading
A scene out of a hollywood box office movie,is the only way to describe the carnage.
For those who know abuja well, this is one of the many great roads. It serves the usually speedy motorist coming in from kd, zuba, kumwa, gwarinka. Etc. But today however, at about the time of this report, the six lane well constructed highway became the scene of a terrible chain accident. Involving not less than 10 cars and a 16 wheeler trailer. No casuality have been confirmed. Though its very likely. The road safty corp are the onle emergency responce though sirens are been heard from varios approaches of the road. We can only pray and hope for the best.

Humbly, bross

Re: Chain Accident In Abuja. Along Nicon Barnex Express(pix) by dasparrow: 11:40am On May 16, 2013
@Post

This is the result of reckless driving. I see how most Nigerians drive: recklessly with speed and always in a hurry. Then when they get into a car accident, they want to blame the witches in their village.
Re: Chain Accident In Abuja. Along Nicon Barnex Express(pix) by Timcy01(m): 11:42am On May 16, 2013
Too bad. I just hope they take corrections.
Re: Chain Accident In Abuja. Along Nicon Barnex Express(pix) by venatus25(m): 12:15pm On May 16, 2013
Timcy01: Too bad. I just hope they take corrections.
can u tell me their mistake, mr correction
Re: Chain Accident In Abuja. Along Nicon Barnex Express(pix) by Timcy01(m): 12:37pm On May 16, 2013
venatus25:
can u tell me their mistake, mr correction
Such Accidents dont just happen there is certainly a cause which must have been perhaps from one of the drivers involved or perhaps all of them(overspeed most of the time or lack of patience)

(1) (Reply)

AMAZING: Twin Sisters Give Birth In The Same Hospital On The Same Day (photos) / Facts You May Never Know / Which Is The Most Visited Section(s) On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.