Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,200 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Mtv Cribs: The Best And The Worst - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mtv Cribs: The Best And The Worst (8854 Views)

Photos From MTV Mama Awards 2015 / List Of Winners At The MTV 2015 Awards / Name The Worst Cartoon Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtv Cribs: The Best And The Worst by SeanT21(f): 9:54pm On Apr 22, 2008
The award for the best house goes to::

50 Cent mansion in connetict. The Mansion was crazy. I could post pictures here if yall like but i dont know how.

The award for the worst house goes to Brooke Valentine and Redman. Redman had no doorbell. Brooke Valentine live in an apartment.

If yall house is going to be on cribs please make sure is looks good.
Re: Mtv Cribs: The Best And The Worst by iice(f): 3:10am On Apr 23, 2008
Redman's crib is one of my favorites tongue grin grin I just loff that crazy dude kiss tongue

I usually prefer rockers' houses. . .they are more artistic, cool and all around wickedly awesome!!! Most rappers' houses look alike. . .
I can't really pick undecided
But i would say one of my top favorites is Mariah Carey's NY place. Her living room with the massively big couches and pillows did it for me. . .i could just lay there all year watching TV tongue grin grin

Worst would be Joss Stone's crib undecided
Re: Mtv Cribs: The Best And The Worst by lucabrasi(m): 7:54am On Apr 23, 2008
50 whaaaatttttdid you see russell simmons crib??in the mtv cribs top 10,even they gave him the no1
Re: Mtv Cribs: The Best And The Worst by SeanT21(f): 9:49pm On Apr 23, 2008
lucabrasi:

50 whaaaatttttdid you see russell simmons crib??in the mtv cribs top 10,even they gave him the no1

his crib was big but had nothing really. 50 had a theater, strip club, 9 bedrooms, 7 kitchens, basketball court and a big yard. Dont forget the elevator.
Re: Mtv Cribs: The Best And The Worst by chiogo(f): 10:06pm On Apr 23, 2008
Yeah, 50's house is ill. I don't even like him but I'm jealous of that house. pheww, I hope to have one like that even better. tongue
Re: Mtv Cribs: The Best And The Worst by Raymond88(m): 12:40am On Apr 24, 2008
People really watch this show? unique demographic grin
Re: Mtv Cribs: The Best And The Worst by lucabrasi(m): 10:36pm On Apr 24, 2008
SeanT21:

his crib was big but had nothing really. 50 had a theater, strip club, 9 bedrooms, 7 kitchens, basketball court and a big yard. Dont forget the elevator.

yes it had the bedrooms and interior decor is out of this world,check out the toilet,the marble a theater,strip club b/ball court is a standart with most of their houses.remember big boi's crib had all that,these sport stars too had all tha
Re: Mtv Cribs: The Best And The Worst by SeanT21(f): 4:36pm On Apr 25, 2008
lucabrasi:

yes it had the bedrooms and interior decor is out of this world,check out the toilet,the marble a theater,strip club b/ball court is a standart with most of their houses.remember big boi's crib had all that,these sport stars too had all tha

i feel ya but 50 also had the theater, i love the fence around the compound. plus his cars was the bomb.
Re: Mtv Cribs: The Best And The Worst by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 05, 2010
50cent owns an empire not a house grin dude is stinking rich.
Re: Mtv Cribs: The Best And The Worst by ijawgirl: 3:04pm On Nov 06, 2010
well Russel Simmons and shaquille O Neal the best for me

worst: Joss stone, most white stars house suck!
Re: Mtv Cribs: The Best And The Worst by Pelumiv(m): 8:39pm On Nov 10, 2010
50 house is bad. i mean its hot!!!!!!!!
Re: Mtv Cribs: The Best And The Worst by obailala(m): 9:56pm On Nov 14, 2010
Oh yeah. . 50s crib is great but Sir Richard Branson's crib private Island won the MtV greatest crib of all times

[flash=640,385]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBGifoCDn1o?fs=1&hl=en[/flash]

(1) (Reply)

How Josh Evans died "Timmy" In NBC Soap_ Opera "Passions" (video And Pics) / The Marvel Super Hero's.... THE FLASH / Action Movies Of The Year 2017, Over 170 Films' List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.