Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,165 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. (28918 Views)

Good News Jambites "Jamb Remarking Results" / Remarking Of The Jamb 2013/2014 Result / Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by mayorall(m): 1:36pm On May 16, 2013
An education consultant, Mr oludotun shodunke, has given jamb 7 days ultimatum to release some scripts for re-marking or face court action.
Shodunke wants to prove that the examination body failed many candidates because the examination question allegedly leaked.
In an interview with The nation , Shodunke who led some. Candidates protest , the mass failure In the utme In maryland, Lagos, last Thursday, queried the jamb leadership led by prof. Dibu Ojerinde In conducting d examination.
He stated that most of the students were failed by d body cos of d rumour that paper leaked
If paper leaked, the right thing is for the body to have cancelled d exercise. And fixed another day 4 it. You can not punish students with what I called "monumental failure" cos d examination paper leaked.. Leakage of examination paper cannot be blamed on the students, "he said".

The nation newspaper
May 16, 2013
Page 27.

You can read more gat class.

12 Likes

Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by Odunhana: 2:44pm On May 16, 2013
mayorall: An education consultant, Mr oludotun shodunke, has given jamb 7 days ultimatum to release some scripts for re-marking or face court action.
Shodunke wants to prove that the examination body failed many candidates because the examination question allegedly leaked.
In an interview with The nation , Shodunke who led some. Candidates protest , the mass failure In the utme In maryland, Lagos, last Thursday, queried the jamb leadership led by prof. Dibu Ojerinde In conducting d examination.
He stated that most of the students were failed by d body cos of d rumour that paper leaked
If paper leaked, the right thing is for the body to have cancelled d exercise. And fixed another day 4 it. You can not punish students with what I called "monumental failure" cos d examination paper leaked.. Leakage of examination paper cannot be blamed on the students, "he said".

The nation newspaper
May 16, 2013
Page 27.

SEC0NDED

6 Likes

Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by mayorall(m): 3:20pm On May 16, 2013
Odunhana: SEC0NDED

Alright boss.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by vizboy(m): 4:00pm On May 16, 2013
am in full support

1 Like

Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by Kingslaw(m): 4:01pm On May 16, 2013
They should do something before i do something o!
Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by Edua1(m): 4:08pm On May 16, 2013
God please touch their heart.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by chiwuike20: 4:29pm On May 16, 2013
I strongly believe dat those jobless men dat carried out d protest r teachers, candidates and parent dat gave expo, participate and sponsor malpractices. I glad Jamb was successful enough in curbing malpractice in dis yrs exam. Gbosa to dibu

11 Likes

Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by chiwuike20: 4:30pm On May 16, 2013
I strongly believe dat those jobless people dat carried out d protest r teachers, candidates and parents dat gave expo, participate and sponsor malpractices. Im glad Jamb was successful enough in curbing malpractice in dis yrs exam. Gbosa to dibu

2 Likes

Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by viccipedia: 4:41pm On May 16, 2013
chiwuike20: I strongly believe dat those jobless people dat carried out d protest r teachers, candidates and parents dat gave expo, participate and sponsor malpractices. Im glad Jamb was successful enough in curbing malpractice in dis yrs exam. Gbosa to dibu
u shld try another language.... I dont think you would pass jamb english without expo urself. no offense just an observation

37 Likes

Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by Alhasan1(m): 4:52pm On May 16, 2013
I strongly support it because an adage says," he who has no wife should not bother about having an in-law." Meaning to say: clear conscience fears no accusation. I knew what I chose as answers and I knew what Jamb gave me (218). I chose answers with d knowledge of the rules of Grammar. Now, JAMB gave me 59 in English where I intensified efforts as if Dibu and his wife wud be the invigilators. I can prove my answers with the rules governing the QUESTIONS given to me. I had already counted my chickens that no matter how crazy, belligerent, combative, pugnacious JAMB is, I wud score 75 in English, Literature 70, Govt 70(63 given) No!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by ugochi86: 4:54pm On May 16, 2013
@chukwuike here we go again with dibu rushing to defend himself.
Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by kaysy(m): 5:03pm On May 16, 2013
i like this step... its a good 1
Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by Lilimax(f): 5:17pm On May 16, 2013
Edua.:
God please touch their heart.
E be like say you failed woefully during the last JAMB.
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by Judolisco(m): 5:17pm On May 16, 2013
Yes some pple r innocent i mean cancelled 1nce
Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by vowiski(m): 5:18pm On May 16, 2013
mayorall: An education consultant, Mr oludotun shodunke, has given jamb 7 days ultimatum to release some scripts for re-marking or face court action.

The nation newspaper
May 16, 2013
Page 27.

Hiss, Bandwidth wasted.. I thought it was an order from FG.. hiss again

3 Likes

Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by vowiski(m): 5:18pm On May 16, 2013

The nation newspaper
May 16, 2013
Page 27.

Hiss, Bandwidth wasted.. I thought it was an order from FG.. hiss again

1 Like

Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by Lilimax(f): 5:19pm On May 16, 2013
chiwuike20: I strongly believe dat those jobless people dat carried out d protest r teachers, candidates and parents dat gave expo, participate and sponsor malpractices. Im glad Jamb was successful enough in curbing malpractice in dis yrs exam. Gbosa to dibu
Most of them failed because thay did not read.
How are they sure they will pass after the remark?

2 Likes

Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by olumaxi(m): 5:20pm On May 16, 2013
D main reason y jamb shld b scrappd..GOD bles nigeria
Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by Policewoman(f): 5:20pm On May 16, 2013

The nation newspaper
May 16, 2013
Page 27.

OK
Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by konn: 5:23pm On May 16, 2013
my sister wrote jamb but the computer said she was absent we have gone to their office several times with a prove that she sat for the exam they said she should just wait for next year pls what do we do?
Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by JideTheBlogger(m): 5:23pm On May 16, 2013
shocked
Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by Alamen001: 5:24pm On May 16, 2013
Yes, the papers leaked and candidates were changing the paper type given to them to that of the type leaked. Unknown to them, JAMB has a database of paper type of each candidate. Hence, JAMB marked them by the paper type allocated.

Click Here

1 Like

Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by Odunharry(m): 5:24pm On May 16, 2013
olumaxi: D main reason y jamb shld b scrappd..GOD bles nigeria
u think jamb should be scrapped?NO..knw dat there will be cases of double admission and getting admission in many schools will be Man Knw Man.what will happen to those who dnt have or knw anybdy at the top?
Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by rhadiator15(m): 5:25pm On May 16, 2013
rubBisH..tink d candidates deserve wat they got.cos,hardly will u find students reading 4 jamb..'em they wait 4 sms 2 their phone,or some one that has collected moni in oda 2 upgrade their score..oga park
Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 16, 2013
Al-hasan:
I strongly support it because an adage says," he who has no wife should not bother about having an in-law." Meaning to say: clear conscience fears no accusation. I knew what I chose as answers and I knew what Jamb gave me (218). I chose answers with d knowledge of the rules of Grammar. Now, JAMB gave me 59 in English where I intensified efforts as if Dibu and his wife wud be the invigilators. I can prove my answers with the rules governing the QUESTIONS given to me. I had already counted my chickens that no matter how crazy, belligerent, combative, pugnacious JAMB is, I wud score 75 in English, Literature 70, Govt 70(63 given) No!!!!!!

all these grammar won't add dime to your score, just prepare for putme. Ok.

3 Likes

Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by Nauttyprof(m): 5:26pm On May 16, 2013
I think it will be right for JAMB to come out in the open and say the exam was full of malpractices and for that reason it had been cancelled. They claim they have several questions and I think now is the time to prove their point or else I'll see them as just profit conscious and not bothered about quality system.

3 Likes

Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by Kslib(m): 5:27pm On May 16, 2013
If to say dem dey write exam before dem sell jamb form for person,walahi you no go pass not to even talk of the jamb exam itself..

3 Likes

Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 16, 2013
Lilimax:
E be like say you failed woefully during the last JAMB.
grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by SincereBigot: 5:28pm On May 16, 2013
Jamb na scam jare
Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 16, 2013
I took JAMB 20 times, this year is my year oh heavenly father
Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by Pacesetter2: 5:30pm On May 16, 2013
Though Jamb f**k but anyway it was a lesson for those malpractising...

2013..the year they'll never forget.
To those who read & still were affected..note:ti elese ba n jiya...olododo ma pinu e(if the sinners are suffering,the righteous must take part)
Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by chaloner(m): 5:30pm On May 16, 2013
Al-hasan:
chaiiiii with this your grammar, i give you english in jamb 91... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Twitter User Appreciates Her Security Guard Father During Her Graduation / UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent / Robbers Invade TASUED Hostels, Rape 4 Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.