Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,783 members, 7,851,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:39 AM

Turn Your Computer Pc To A Professional Recording Studio And Earns Millions With - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Turn Your Computer Pc To A Professional Recording Studio And Earns Millions With (723 Views)

modified post no longer working / Vidoe Recording Eye Glasses,keyholder,cap&pen.secretly Video & Record Anything. / Make Millions With Little Start Up Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Turn Your Computer Pc To A Professional Recording Studio And Earns Millions With by iretunde(m): 2:04am On Apr 23, 2008
Are you the type of people who believe in fake seminars and have falling a victim of one and you have what you can use to make money but you don't even know it. In the bible a prophet asked a woman who husband is dead and he owes a lots of money like and the lender of the money to the dead man have come to taken the son of which the woman was given a limited time to pay up her husband debt, then later she quickly went to prophet Elisha and explain the situations to him and Prophet Elisha asked her what do you have? So it's a nice questions to ask you too. What do you have? So many people have die in silence due to the fact that their company have downsized and there's no money for them to established their's and some are waiting till the time they will get a huge amount of money like that to start a business which can fetch them money bigtime. I started little and by now in just less than four years I'm now a controller of my business jsut like that. You too can strat like me earning at least N80, 000 monthly, Hassle free, No Boss yanking on you, No Sir or Ma to anybod, you can also employed other and pay them a better salary.

* Get a Computer with less than N40, 000
* Upgrade it with just as little as N10, 000
* Get an Utra modern softwares to work with and jam packed it with plug-ins
* Become an Instant Producer professionally with know experience
* Become a studio owner and start earning at least N80, 000 monthly

LEARN STEP BY STEP

Through my ebook with some professional studio plugins given to you like CD and Installation Information and how to use it with just N15, 000

Account Information

Banker: Oceanic Bank International PLC
Account Name: Iretunde S. ADAMS
Account Number: 0700001012821

For furthe datails please do contact

Iretunde S. ADAMS
Courage Multimedia
Tel: +234 1 8906836, +2348035324914
xmoncee@gmail.com

N.B.

If you will like having a seminar with you in a well organized manner ot you too want to be part of the team by putting this on the new papar weekly so to know that there are lots and lots of business you can do without scam and fraud, of which it's just so easy. Please do let us know by contacting the above information thanks and God Bless.

(1) (Reply)

Fashion: Where Can I Buy Designer Suits, Shirts, Etc And At A Very Great Price? / Got Any Ideas On How To Opperate A Paypal Account From Nigeria? / Chk For The Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.