Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,695 members, 7,809,622 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

Study Petroleum Engineering In Austria - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Study Petroleum Engineering In Austria (2180 Views)

Study Medicine And Engineering In Low Tuition And With English In EU / Study In Austria Low School Fees Admission start now, 100% visa / Study In Austria.fast Admission,no Legalisation, As Low As 2500 Euros,english (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study Petroleum Engineering In Austria by foreignstudy: 8:22pm On May 16, 2013
The Montanuniversity, in the town of Leoben, Austria, is the country's university for mining, metallurgy, and materials. It was founded on 4 November 1840, as the Steiermärkisch-Ständische Montanlehranstalt in Styria, Austria's mining region. It has since developed a reputation as one of the finest mining schools in Europe

Nowadays the Montanuniversitaet Leoben offers the following study programmes (Bachelor and Master):

Mineral Resources Engineering Metallurgy Mechanical Engineering Polymer Engineering and Science Materials Science Applied Geosciences Industrial Environmental Protection, Waste Disposal Technology and Recycling Petroleum Engineering Industrial Logistics Industrial Energy Technology (only Master programme)

We will help you with the admission.

This is a very small university but well known in Europa.

they have a very good preparationprogramm for students to learn german.

When you want to study there please contact us +43 681 101 512 64
Re: Study Petroleum Engineering In Austria by holuphisayor(m): 11:11am On May 19, 2013
I smell SCAM!!!
Re: Study Petroleum Engineering In Austria by foreignstudy: 3:07pm On May 22, 2013
holuphisayor: I smell SCAM!!!

Why you smell scam, why you write such a stuped post.

I am real and i am an austrian Lady who know what she is doing.
when you go to my homepage than you can see my phote i have nothing to hide.
Re: Study Petroleum Engineering In Austria by holuphisayor(m): 8:25pm On May 22, 2013
Now i see you are real,not even a good written english from you. Don't even worry yourself,no one would fall for your scam,i'd check your website its trash.

(1) (Reply)

Jamb 2015 Offline Access Code. / Industrial Electrical Training In Port Harcourt / Pmp Dumps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.