Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Sending Credit From Glo User To Another Glo Users - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Sending Credit From Glo User To Another Glo Users (3433 Views)

Goodnews! Get 1GB For #100 Now Available For Glo Users / How To Borrow Airtime From Glo Using “borrow Me Credit” / Blackberry From Glo As A Modem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sending Credit From Glo User To Another Glo Users by twinstaiye(m): 2:46pm On May 15, 2006
Another one from GLO, It is called Glome2u. I had used it and I found it very cool. You can now send credit from your own phone to another glo user. It is good, fast and economical. The beauty of it is that you can send credit from 50 naira upward and the equivalent of number of air time days is sent along with the credit. All you need to do to enjoy the services is to sms 'ACT' to 131, you will be inform that it will be activated in 24 hours. When it is eventually activated you will be asked to quickly change your password because the default password is 00000. This point must be taken seriously because if you are careless with your password, anyone could just pick your phone and send credit to him/herself before you know it.

To activate - sms ACT to 131
To send credit to other glo users - punch *131*805(phone number that you want to credit)*100(credit amount you wish to send)*00000 (password)# - for example if you want to send credit to someone it would look like this *131*8055268800*100*12345# and press send or okay.
Re: Sending Credit From Glo User To Another Glo Users by Kave(m): 6:39am On May 17, 2006
I sent d txt 1wk now and stil no reply.
Re: Sending Credit From Glo User To Another Glo Users by Nicholas5(m): 6:37pm On May 17, 2006
Kave:

I sent d txt 1wk now and stil no reply.
If you sent the text ("act" to 131), you received a reply saying your service or whateverwould be activated in the next 24hours,  ignore the text and simply do this:
1) As if you were typing a number, type *132*00000*new pin*new pin#
2) Press the call button
3) You would see something like you have requested for pin modification,
4) Accept it and type 1 then send
5) You would receive a confirmation message saying you have change your password and all that,

You can now Send and Receive credit from other glo numbers

Re: Sending Credit From Glo User To Another Glo Users by beyunce(f): 8:47am On May 18, 2006
Well i ave sent the text. let me wait and see how long it will take dem to reply.
Re: Sending Credit From Glo User To Another Glo Users by yimiton(f): 9:48am On Jun 03, 2008
@ Nichol(as)
This is very useful thanks.
The beauty of information right, it's never stale!

Merci tres bien.

(1) (Reply)

Black Friday Season 2018 Official Discussion Thread / How To Make It Almost Impossible For A Thief To Get Away With Your Phone / Mtn Gprs Data Bundle Tariff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.