Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,476 members, 7,850,641 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:38 AM

Has Anybody That Got Born Again Translated To The Person Been Delivered - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Has Anybody That Got Born Again Translated To The Person Been Delivered (462 Views)

How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? / Have You Ever Been Delivered By Tb Joshua / Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Has Anybody That Got Born Again Translated To The Person Been Delivered by sustainme: 6:44am On May 17, 2013
i heard a Nigeria Mega preacher saying if you got born again u are automatically delivered. in my own opinion i disagreed wth that statement because been born again is to change from the old ways and take the likeness of our lord Jesus christ and on the other hand to be delivered is to be free from yokes and demonic strong holds

(1) (Reply)

Pope: Money Has To Serve, Not To Rule / The Faithful Saying / Prisoners Of War In The Church.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.