Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,585 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Photo Of The Oldest Woman In The World - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photo Of The Oldest Woman In The World (3343 Views)

A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) / A Nigerian To Be The Oldest Woman On Earth / Police Arrest Rams For Attacking 65-Year-Old Woman In Ado-Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of The Oldest Woman In The World by babadey(m): 11:12am On May 17, 2013
I have seen and read many threads about this but never saw a pix of her,so I use my power vested upon me by seun grin to give you her pix. I think jay z and mr huddson should come out with another song title 'forever living grin'. Shes 127 shocked years old,born 1885. Her name is Juana Rodriguez,shes from cuba. http://sofunnylol.org/oldest-woman-of-the-world-born-in-1885-and-still-alive-127-year-old.html?utm_medium=teaser&utm_source=mgid&utm_campaign=sofunnylol_int&utm_term=14161&utm_content=1495002

Re: Photo Of The Oldest Woman In The World by Nobody: 11:13am On May 17, 2013
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Photo Of The Oldest Woman In The World by babadey(m): 11:17am On May 17, 2013
aanumama: embarassed embarassed embarassed
whats dat? undecided
Re: Photo Of The Oldest Woman In The World by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 17, 2013
born in 1885 eh? cool.

boy i tell you, age does nothing for the skin o undecided
chai! see wrinkle! but either way what a blessing.
Re: Photo Of The Oldest Woman In The World by babadey(m): 1:17pm On May 17, 2013
*Kails*:
born in 1885 eh? cool.

boy i tell you, age does nothing for the skin o undecided
chai! see wrinkle! but either way what a blessing.
I dont think shes wearing any make-up. grin. When I saw this pix,I try to picture-out how METHUSELAH,ISSAC,MOSES and co skins would have looked like.
Re: Photo Of The Oldest Woman In The World by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 17, 2013
1885 ?

wow shocked
Re: Photo Of The Oldest Woman In The World by babadey(m): 2:31pm On May 17, 2013
adaobi123: 1885 ?

wow shocked
*closes her mouth*.... you were still far far in heaven grin under mary's (mother of jesus) b0ss0m grin

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO LEAKED!! Lautech Olosho Caught Knacking Two Guys Badly (18+) / Things/events That Will Make You Feel Old (pictures Inclusive) / Would You Allow Your Child Read This Kind Of Book? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.